AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you think about music on cam? (viewers and models)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, music is more important because people tend to identify with artists and genres they are following more than with the kind of furniture the model has in her room.

Seriously? I obviously didn't mean furniture. No one in the history of camsites has ever said "well your super hot but that sofa is a dealbreaker for me, im out."

I meant whatever a model has or does some people will like it and some won't. If shes a brunette some people will like it and others will prefer blondes, If she does hardcore shows some people will like it while some will like tease or non nude shows and music is the same. Whatever type of music she plays there will be some people who like it and some that don't. I don't think music is any more or less important than anything else, although it probably is more important than furniture.

I think of music as an introduction. If she's playing X then Y. But if Z is the constant I'll leave her be.

Also a quick indication of attention to detail with audio levels.

Seriously? I obviously didn't mean furniture. No one in the history of camsites has ever said "well your super hot but that sofa is a dealbreaker for me, im out."

Of course I know you didn't mean the furniture. Ever heard of sarcasm?

If someone likes brunettes but finds a pleasant blonde model, he might still stay in her room. But if you don't like e.g. EDM, it's more likely you would go for a room playing something else.

Check out people's stance on music in social media sometimes and you will get an idea how important it is. Or even better, start a Facebook page for blonde girls and another one for brunettes and you'll find out you'll get likes for both pages, often from same people even. But they won't like a page that doesn't feature the artists/genres they like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.