AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you think of your viewers?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack25

Banhammered
Sep 11, 2020
Just curious what cam men/girls think of there viewers do you value them or just like taking there money are you and honest one or not

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404

Replace “cam men/girls” with another job title, are you still asking that question? (“Just curious what artists think of their customers do you value them or just like taking their money are you an honest one or not”) It sounds a little ridiculous to me. I can’t tell if you’re intentionally writing your question in such a negative tone, or if I am misinterpreting you bc lack of sleep but I’ll bite

speaking very generally, of course I value my viewers.
I can value my viewers and respect them while at the same time exchanging money for services. A business transaction isn’t just “taking their money”.. I am providing something they want and in return I am getting paid for that service.
We are both getting something out of the transaction. The involvement of money doesn’t mean that the interactions are dishonest.

At the end of the day this is a job. There is a lot more nuance to this, but I think my overall point was made and getting into every possible scenario where anyone would be valued “less” is irrelevant.

Of course i do value them IF THEY PAY ONLY . Nobody likes and value freeloaders , time waisters and those that want something for free. We do sell our shows and time by staying on cam so pay for it !
This applys to every job on this earth, YOU GO TO WORK BECAUSE YOU GET FUCKING PAID FOR IT NOT BECAUSE YOU VALUE YOUR BOSS! And your boss value his costumers ONLY BECAUSE THEY BUY AND PAY FOR WHAT HE IS SELLING not because they value..... If you do not have money to spend , and you do not spend money when you go in an restaurant , bar , clothing store and any other bussiness you have no value for that place. Same apply for cam models.

Of course i do value them IF THEY PAY ONLY . Nobody likes and value freeloaders , time waisters and those that want something for free. We do sell our shows and time by staying on cam so pay for it !
This applys to every job on this earth, YOU GO TO WORK BECAUSE YOU GET FUCKING PAID FOR IT NOT BECAUSE YOU VALUE YOUR BOSS! And your boss value his costumers ONLY BECAUSE THEY BUY AND PAY FOR WHAT HE IS SELLING not because they value..... If you do not have money to spend , and you do not spend money when you go in an restaurant , bar , clothing store and any other bussiness you have no value for that place. Same apply for cam models.
[/QUOTE

I know 😁 but I actually love my job as longest it's good Environment

Replace “cam men/girls” with another job title, are you still asking that question? (“Just curious what artists think of their customers do you value them or just like taking their money are you an honest one or not”) It sounds a little ridiculous to me. I can’t tell if you’re intentionally writing your question in such a negative tone, or if I am misinterpreting you bc lack of sleep but I’ll bite

speaking very generally, of course I value my viewers.
I can value my viewers and respect them while at the same time exchanging money for services. A business transaction isn’t just “taking their money”.. I am providing something they want and in return I am getting paid for that service.
We are both getting something out of the transaction. The involvement of money doesn’t mean that the interactions are dishonest.

At the end of the day this is a job. There is a lot more nuance to this, but I think my overall point was made and getting into every possible scenario where anyone would be valued “less” is irrelevant.

It was just a question I ask you do not need to get offended my apologiesI mean it a good way my lady

But Zack haha), really what did you expect with this question?
Or they value you (most of the models do) and will get offended by this question.

Or they don't. And you'll find some.
(Personally, I think that it's obvious when a model thinks that only weirdos and unrespectable pervs come in their rooms)

BUT ANYWAY: they will never tell you 'no, I don't respect you, you're just a Romance scammed of mines. Don't worry, just pay. Thanks'

It was just a question I ask you do not need to get offended my apologiesI mean it a good way my lady
You might want to phrase your questions in a slightly less loaded way. You were this close to asking "Are you still scamming your users?", so no wonder models take offense 😬
The models who frequent this place are serious and professional about their work, and will like every other professional in the world dislike being called dishonest scammers in an underhanded way. It may not have been what you meant, but it's how it came across.

Installed grammarly yet? 😘

I'm going to respond to what I think was the intent of the original post; I greatly value each person who comes into my room. With all the people to choose from on CB, that someone stopped by my room, decided to engage in chat or more, and hang around is, well, just really meaningful to me.

You might want to phrase your questions in a slightly less loaded way. You were this close to asking "Are you still scamming your users?", so no wonder models take offense 😬
The models who frequent this place are serious and professional about their work, and will like every other professional in the world dislike being called dishonest scammers in an underhanded way. It may not have been what you meant, but it's how it came across.

See, I kinda took his post as being snobbish, boring and of self-importance because he feels he's above all of "those paying suckers" with his virtual "romance" with a cam girl that isn't really any different than others who've come here asking basically the same thing he did.

i value every single person in my room and everyone should do the same i think from here start the difference between a model who do great and a model who thing greys are useless and then they compoain site is slow for them .. every person in the room is helping you , in chaturbate i say thanks to all of them all daily for the support , greys are sitting there with me to help me to have a full room and to be on first page , without them with few tippers i woudnt do it, and beeing for first page on cb automaticaly u must do at least 100$ per hour becouse people see you . second all the tippers been greys , so if you nice with them they will like you and buy toks, for example my biggest tipper for like 1 hyear now that is spending daily, been in my room grey few months till he decided that he love my personality, the fact im nice and now he is addicted to spend tks on me every day .. so dont ignore noone, never know who will like you and buy tks for you ..

all the tippers been greys , so if you nice with them they will like you and buy toks, for example my biggest tipper for like 1 hyear now that is spending daily, been in my room grey few months till he decided that he love my personality, the fact im nice and now he is addicted to spend tks on me every day .. so dont ignore noone, never know who will like you and buy tks for you ..

This is a valid point. I’m sure pretty much everyone starts anonymous, then grey, until something (probably a specific model) motivates them to start buying tokens. I’ve been a tipper for a long time now, but it began with one model. And it didn’t happen immediately.

I was a grey user who found a great room and after a couple visits, I wanted to pay the model for her effort. If business is slow, just remember the new tippers of the future might be greys who just need a little motivation to fork over their payment info to a cam site.

I value them all to a certain degree, as fellow human beings. I'm not always nice to every single one of them, because I am human also, and trolls and or people who are being unaware and/or thoughtless, can get on my nerves sometimes frequently. However, that being said, I could also do with personal work on being more patient and tolerant with people, at times. I won't lie, I do worry about men, and sending the general message that they are only as good as the size of their wallets. Well except for the men that get off to that specific idea, and have masochistic fetishes.

But I also worry about paying my bills, just like everyone else does. My hope is always that viewers will be mature enough, and strong enough, to monitor themselves. If any viewer is having issues with over-attachment, or an unhealthy focus on cam models, I try to detect that, weed them out and cut them off. I wish they would do it for themselves, but I understand that some have mental health and/or social issues and struggle w/ life.

talking about users in the room, i think one of my qualities is that i have a verry good memory, i remember almost every tipper even if he tipped me 6 y ago i even remember kinda how much he tipped me each time lol so if someone enter in my room after a while i know exaclty how to make him feel special i remind him the great moments he spent in my room years ago .. i got a computer in my head:)) for example there was a grey in my room he told me like months ago hes name in free chat and every time he enter to say hi , hes nickname is lovejami and i say hi shane by his name, he was so impressed that having a room with over 1000 users i remember his name even if he shouldnt be important in my room becouse of beeing grey that he decided to buy toks for me making him feel special . i didnt do it in purpose but yes my memory is killing me , i sleep nights only with pills im thinking to much :)))

I personally value only the tippers most of the time. Never tolerated people that want to see for free or asking for discounts.

Reactions: Diana_Devil

Well you know that saying if you get made it probably mean it true I'm just kidding lol my apologies I didn't mean to offend anyone 🤔😁

My attitude towards the public is equal to their attitude towards me. I am always grateful for the attention and for the money that the participants bring me. But keep in mind that no one will give me tokens just like that - in exchange, the members receive my energy, my laughter, mood, passion, positive emotions, show, the most valuable thing is my time and attention.
What do I think about my audience ... if someone is unpleasant to me, then I just do not support him in my room. I surround myself with people with whom I enjoy working and communicating. Over the years, many of the members have become "family" for me, it's always warm, fun, naughty, crazy and just awesome time together!

Status
Not open for further replies.