AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you use for music?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
What app or website do you all use for music whilst broadcasting?
Are there any good FREE sites or apps that won't, like spotify, announce ads every 30 mins?

A model I visit seems to run out of music and isn't sure what to use so she keeps playing the same few songs over and over - she loves them and can dance great to them every time but something that she can use LIKE the kind of things such as Spotify and itunes, which have recommendations on, based on what she has listened to, so she can give them a try, would be fantastic.

Can anyone give any suggestions or ideas?
(She is not at home, she is in a studio - if that helps, but she has a very wide, free range of what she can do - I think she uses Zune right now as it's what they put on her computer)

Thanks in advance

Are there any good FREE sites or apps that won't, like spotify, announce ads every 30 mins?

Install adblock, problem solved. I use Pandora and had Pandora One for YEARS until my card expired, but I have adblock so I don't even notice the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.