AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Does a Serial Rapist Sound Like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the girl doesn't feel raped, then it was just bad sex.

If sex leaves the girl with a bad feeling, like she has been violated without her consent, then it was rape.

For the record- I've done a couple rape role-plays, and found out that if I don't want the dick in me, it's almost impossible for him to keep it in me. He was like "can you be a little less competent about avoiding it next time?" :lol: (I just roll my hips back and his dick falls out. It's hard to keep from doing that accidentally during non-rape play too. :p )

also wow....that thread quickly devolves into people trying to defend the rights of pedophiles, ugh.

Reactions: 1 person
I was actually thinking about some of the things DrRob said when I first read the thread just based on what I've seen from shows like Law & Order: SVU. Obviously I could not attest to how much dramatization goes on in the show and do not possess any sort of degree which would make me an authority on the issue. At the same time, the way these peoples' brains work is terrifying to be sure but also quite fascinating.

Jupiter551 said:
also wow....that thread quickly devolves into people trying to defend the rights of pedophiles, ugh.
I read through part of that. Near the beginning of it though I thought there was a good point related to the mandatory reporting laws. Someone mentioned it's only if the person has abused a child in which case it's definitely warranted. If it's also for someone who has never acted on their tendencies, mandatory reporting isn't much incentive for them to try and get help before they hurt a child. I may have research the laws regarding this after work.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Mirra said:
I was actually thinking about some of the things DrRob said when I first read the thread just based on what I've seen from shows like Law & Order: SVU. Obviously I could not attest to how much dramatization goes on in the show and do not possess any sort of degree which would make me an authority on the issue. At the same time, the way these peoples' brains work is terrifying to be sure but also quite fascinating.

Jupiter551 said:
I read through part of that. Near the beginning of it though I thought there was a good point related to the mandatory reporting laws. Someone mentioned it's only if the person has abused a child in which case it's definitely warranted. If it's also for someone who has never acted on their tendencies, mandatory reporting isn't much incentive for them to try and get help before they hurt a child. I may have research the laws regarding this after work.
I don't think they should be villified IF they're actively fighting against those urges and not offending, but a bunch of pedophiles making each other feel "okay" about being attracted to kids is inevitably going to lead to some dark places...if they want help then they need to get it from professionals.

LadyLuna said:

If sex leaves the girl with a bad feeling, like she has been violated without her consent, then it was rape.
Although I get what you are trying to say, you are wrong. If a 6year old says yes to sex with her father, it is rape. She may not know it, it may not feel like it because she didn't know any better, but it is. Period.

PlayboyMegan said:
LadyLuna said:

Although I get what you are trying to say, you are wrong. If a 6year old says yes to sex with her father, it is rape. She may not know it, it may not feel like it because she didn't know any better, but it is. Period.

On the same vein, I really think that there needs to be a better understanding of what consent is. After reading through the original thread I really think that rather than just teaching "no means no" we should also be teaching "yes means yes." It seems as if some of the rapists (not the serial ones) did not understand that without expressed and willing consent to engage in sex they were violating their victim by going forward with it. Not saying no is not consent and neither is a coerced yes. Anyone who acts on those terms has committed sexual assault, whether they know it or not.

SophieMei said:
PlayboyMegan said:
LadyLuna said:

On the same vein, I really think that there needs to be a better understanding of what consent is. After reading through the original thread I really think that rather than just teaching "no means no" we should also be teaching "yes means yes." It seems as if some of the rapists (not the serial ones) did not understand that without expressed and willing consent to engage in sex they were violating their victim by going forward with it. Not saying no is not consent and neither is a coerced yes. Anyone who acts on those terms has committed sexual assault, whether they know it or not.
Most definitely! I think many rapes happen because the lack of education to what rape really is. I also think many rapes are unreported because the lack of education. Of course, with serial rapists, that's not the case, they know exactly what they are doing.

Reactions: JickyJuly
LadyLuna said:

I think that things are not as clear as that in the mind of a rape victim. There's a lot of weird guilt, insecurity and denial that goes along with being assaulted in such a personal way. Even victims of violent incidents can wrap things up neatly in their own heads. My personal experience was violent. My head was smashed against a tile floor, my back was shredded and I actually bit through the dude's tongue to get away. It still took me 5 years to admit I'd been raped, and I still have to stop myself from putting the quantifier "I drank too much and blacked out a small house party where there were men I didn't know" before it as a way to soak up a hefty chunk of blame for myself. The human brain is a weird, weird place.

JickyJuly said:
LadyLuna said:

I think that things are not as clear as that in the mind of a rape victim. There's a lot of weird guilt, insecurity and denial that goes along with being assaulted in such a personal way. Even victims of violent incidents can wrap things up neatly in their own heads. My personal experience was violent. My head was smashed against a tile floor, my back was shredded and I actually bit through the dude's tongue to get away. It still took me 5 years to admit I'd been raped, and I still have to stop myself from putting the quantifier "I drank too much and blacked out a small house party where there were men I didn't know" before it as a way to soak up a hefty chunk of blame for myself. The human brain is a weird, weird place.
Agreed. It's dangerous, in a way, to have the opinion that rape is only rape if the woman thinks so. It makes it easy for denial which can be very dangerous in the long run, and again, if women aren't "thinking" it's rape, it goes unreported and the crime is likely to happen again with a different person.

PlayboyMegan said:
JickyJuly said:
LadyLuna said:

Agreed. It's dangerous, in a way, to have the opinion that rape is only rape if the woman thinks so. It makes it easy for denial which can be very dangerous in the long run, and again, if women aren't "thinking" it's rape, it goes unreported and the crime is likely to happen again with a different person.
and that it's sometimes 'okay' to force a girl to have sex she didn't want, as long as she ends up just feeling it was bad sex :?

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
PlayboyMegan said:
LadyLuna said:

Yes that, but I believe for anyone under the age of consent (pretty sure that's 16 years old here in TN) it's rape. Whether they say yes or not, if they are too young to understand what sex is and can't give their adult consent, then it's rape.

mynameisbob84 said:
Side question: Where do you guys stand on a 16 year old and a 17 year old having consesual sex? Legally, it would be rape.
In my city, that's legal. If the child is over the age of 16 and their consensual partner is within 4 years of them, then it's ok. It's frowned on, but they can't really get in any legal trouble. Unfortunately I know this from experience. If you're going to have sex with an 18 year old when you're 16, you better be damn sneaky about it and not let your parents walk in on you.

Yeah is usually legal if there's an age gap of only 4 or 5 years or something (not sure the exact amount)

It's legal if the person is 24 or fewer months older than the minor in the county I grew up in. I had to research it when my dad was threatening to call the cops on the first guy I slept with.

I should have said "woman" in my statement. I was in no way saying that was true about child rape, and I would like to point out that when I said it, we were talking about college students being raped. Here in the US, it's fairly safe to assume college students are above the age of consent.

I did not say if the woman thinks it was rape. I said if the act left the woman feeling like she went through something she didn't want (violated without her consent was how I phrased it though). I'm sure you didn't want to have your head beaten on the floor at the time.

I will admit, I have never been raped, so I cannot begin to understand what you went through. I do know that it's not easy to admit that you've been raped. The closest thing I have is that as a child, my biological mother touched the edge of my vagina in response to my question about what sex felt like. She pulled back right away, and while I didn't feel traumatized or upset by the occurrence, I could see that she realized she had done something bad. I was fine, she was not. Then again, I had no doubts that she loved me, no doubts as to what her place in my life was and my place in her life. After all, she had just got done telling me that sex happens between two people who love each other the way she loved my father. There was no sexual attraction in the encounter on either side. On my side, just a desire for knowledge and experience. On her side, a desire to teach.

Later, I found out exactly why what she did was wrong. I still don't feel like it was that big of a deal. A bigger deal was the bitch who screamed at me the previous year instilling in me a phobia of bathrooms in general and going shit in particular. THAT caused me untold amounts of pain and fear for 20 years! My mother simply caused me to wait until I was 19 to explore sexuality, and to wait until 22 to gain a sex drive. She also caused me to be picky about my partners, and only do things with people I genuinely care about.

As to this whole "men shouldn't worry about taking a woman who is doubtful." BULLSHIT. Men should assume they are about to rape a woman if she hasn't consented, since they can't know how she will view the situation when it is done. I did not feel the need to repeat "if in doubt, back off", as it had already been stated. I was just saying that on the woman's side, if she doesn't feel violated, or guilt, or shame about what happened, then it wasn't rape to her (as in TaschaDutch's case).

LadyLuna said:
I should have said "woman" in my statement. I was in no way saying that was true about child rape, and I would like to point out that when I said it, we were talking about college students being raped. Here in the US, it's fairly safe to assume college students are above the age of consent.
I still have to disagree. I'm reading Jenna Jameson's book and she talks about losing her virginity. She got really drunk, passed out, woke up no longer a virgin. She was really happy to get it over with (losing her virginity) and felt no bad feelings from it. It was still rape. What the guy did was illegal and wrong, no matter how she felt about it.

PlayboyMegan said:
LadyLuna said:
I still have to disagree. I'm reading Jenna Jameson's book and she talks about losing her virginity. She got really drunk, passed out, woke up no longer a virgin. She was really happy to get it over with (losing her virginity) and felt no bad feelings from it. It was still rape. What the guy did was illegal and wrong, no matter how she felt about it.

I think what you're talking about ^^ is absolutely rape but those are different circumstances though. My take on the post we're talking about was more of a girl (of legal age because statutory rape is rape) that was in a situation where she was completely coherent. She knew what was happening and didn't want it to happen, but didn't attempt to stop it either.

I've been in a lot of these situations. I didn't want to have sex, but he did. I didn't say no, but I didn't say yes either. I just let it happen. Maybe I'm too damaged to let these situations bother me, but they just never felt like rape because I never vocalized that I didn't want it to happen. I didn't really do anything that would insinuate either way that I was into it or not. I can't call it rape because how would those guys have had a clue about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.