AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What ever happened to. . .

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2012
They used to be a model on MFC with the screen name Charming Gemma. She shut down her Twitter account and "Charming Gemma" mfc page. If she has changed her user ID or no longer doing MFC, please let me know. She was a sweetheart!

Thanks.

Back to civilian life ya'll. To all the models and fans that I've loved and left; thanks for the memories. I wish that I would have done a lot of things different but the ride was great. I'm happier living life as the real me. Thanx for thinkin of me sgt. keep your head up. xoxo Gem

Glad to hear. Good Luck with your new life. Thank you for all that you've done for me. May the sun shine on your face and God bless you and yours.
sgtpeper

Reactions: AarynDiaz
AarynDiaz said:
I wish that I would have done a lot of things different but the ride was great.

For what it's worth you've left me with the memory of you always being a very nice person. Going to miss you. I wish you all the best in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.