AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What has been your biggest tip?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2000 tokens on mfc.

Vanilla camming: 6,666 tokens
Now? I have no idea, probably close to $900

My highest single tip ever was 5650 on my birthday last year and my highest cumulative tip in a night was 15,110 to help with moving expenses (and holy butts it covered a lot of them lol). Both times were on MFC.

Mine is 11,111 thanks to a very generous member... it was his first time in my room and just wanted to beat my highest tip @__@ what the heck

Mine is 11,111 thanks to a very generous member... it was his first time in my room and just wanted to beat my highest tip @__@ what the heck

omfg so nice .. i hope one day i will have a generous man as this guy ... my only problem is that i'm a male performer so .. lol dunno if i will get a tip like this ... nerver know lol

The most i ever tipped was as a true private - just over 8k or about 1hr 45. Madness :)

1234 tokens by a very nice gentleman. He dropped in wished me a very happy birthday and asked how long I had been on. I said it was my second night and thats when he dropped that on me. I nearly cried because of how left field it was. I even made a whole section on my profile that night for the Highest Tipper. :shame:

...and how did you thank the member? That I would be far more interested in knowing about, than the actual amount.

Agreed, tips are relative to both model and member alike in terms of what they typically give and receive. What may be large to one model or member, may be small to another...

For myself, regardless of the amount I've tipped, as long as she shows appreciation and thanks me for it, I'm good. That being said, I'm one whom enjoys their reactions quite a bit. Whether it be a simple "Thank you", or them going into stunned silence (shrieking hurts the ears. :( ), I find that to be enjoyable.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
hmm guess alcohol and tipping dont go together well, about 14k on my main account the night before last o_O

New high tip--on a site that doesn't particularly heavily push tips at that! 200 gold on Streamate. Just because. We'd been shooting the shit in my room because it was slow and he just dropped it as he was leaving. Really cool fucking guy.

hmm guess alcohol and tipping dont go together well, about 14k on my main account the night before last o_O
at least you made someone's night! :haha:

I bet that model was over the moon.

My biggest tip on Chaturbate was 9000tks. That beat my second highest tip of 7142tks and they were both tipped by the same member almost 2 years apart. He came out of the blue saying that he had been sitting in my room quietly for the last 6 months or so and since the 9k I have not seen him again. I thanked him and put a note on my profile thanking him. Interestingly enough... I never did do a show for him.

Biggest single tip on MFC was 11,111 tokens. I've had a few in that kind of area. This member was a regular/friend and it was at the end of a ranked month. He was the sort of regular who tended to get paid and use all of his MFC budget over a couple of sessions then just chill and hang out the rest of the time, so it wasn't entirely unusual in his spending habits, but it was really awesome and generous of him to finish off my month like that. And it's definitely for thrills it's amazing getting it all in a single tip! It was years ago now and I left camming not long afterwards, but he won a high tip contest and recently I keep worrying that I didn't actually give him his reward, but I cannot remember. He isn't a pushy person so it may have slipped under my radar while I took a break, but I cannot remember if I did sort it out with him. We are still in touch so when I get a situation that I can get on cam again I'll check with him and if I didn't I'll give him some due skype time.

Status
Not open for further replies.