AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is happening with chaturbate support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2023
good afternoon group, I'm opening a thread... does anyone else find that Chaturbate doesn't respond to their emails?

Hello @Allisonsamanta I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #22864837
Hello, thank you for responding, my boysgang_sex account was released and the problem was clarified, but my colleagues' guest account is still suspended from transmitting, I already sent emails but I have not received a response, you can check the username is: Edersonyair

Upvote 0
And you won't get a response from CB regarding any other accounts, only your account.

Your colleague will need to email support and get things resolved with CB support regarding their own account

Upvote 0
Hello, maybe I didn't understand what I mean is that my colleagues have already contacted support and have not yet responded even though the suspension was on my account and it has already been fixed. The intention is for me to respond to the emails to my colleague with username: Edersonyair

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.