AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is not allowed on cam sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaturbate banned my account the other day without giving me a reason. Since I'm kind of a masochist I assume it was for violating this rule:

"Depictions of actual or simulated illegal and unsafe actions, including violence, blood, torture, pain, erotic asphyxiation, fisting, rape themes, or any actions associated with causing physical or emotional harm."

The problem is that "pain" is a massively broad term which should mean any kind of CBT, spanking or even nipple clamps aren't allowed - yet people do all those things and can still broadcast.

I wonder how much of the enforcing of rules just comes down to the tastes of individual moderators.

Not because of magic? (joking)

Reactions: rumpelstiltskin
This is against every site rule even rule speak about it
I think I have the same dude trying to get me to make a custom video. So weird. Not my thing at all. I don’t even like large toys and my pets are my pets. I would never rape them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
i have a question when it comes to spanking your self. ive seen models go pretty crazy with it. is there a limit with how much? sorry i am mildly autistic sometimes im bad at explain things. i just brought two paddles so i wanna know if there is some kinda limit.

i also had someone request me to slap my face like oh my god really... he was some kinda troll i think.

One thing I would say is please be very careful about those kind of things that seem fishy, as cam site are usually very sensitive and they can ban your account immediately. As far as I know, incest and sex implying animals is forbidden from most sites. I guess rules differ from site to site, but each site has a section with the rules so you can check that out in order to be sure about what you are allowed to do.

i have a question when it comes to spanking your self. ive seen models go pretty crazy with it. is there a limit with how much? sorry i am mildly autistic sometimes im bad at explain things. i just brought two paddles so i wanna know if there is some kinda limit.

i also had someone request me to slap my face like oh my god really... he was some kinda troll i think.

I've seen models offer spanking (Sometimes with a paddle) for tips, and it's to the point where their ass cheeks are pretty red. I don't think there are rules against it though.

I had a guy on ManyVids Live the other night (He had A LOT of tokens, and I didn't get any of 'em...bummer...lol) ask me if I'd be willing to slap my ass hard. I said no, I'll slap my ass the way I always do it...to where you can definitely see and hear the slap. But I'm not doing it HARD.

Many members who ask for weird requests lately ...so many...
Some do that just get a reaction from you. I’ll parrot everyone else here and say to please read the Terms of Service of any website you sign up, as each website will have their own terms of what is allowed or not and stick with it. And for weird requests or stuff I’m not comfortable, I just block the user. I know what they are up to, be just trolling or just being a weirdo, I don’t care. My comfort and safety comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.