AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to like going out more on the weekends but lately just want to chill and do nothing. Going to watch the ufc until 10 and then play games till about 2:30, pick up girlfriend, watch a movie, hopefully some other stuff and then just go to bed. Sounds kinda boring but to me it's awesome. I don't need to go out every weekend anymore, more enjoyable to relax.

It's cold. I want hot chocolate for days...and....I'm feeling extra lazy. Someone come snuggle me.

SuzySirenXO said:
It's cold. I want hot chocolate for days...and....I'm feeling extra lazy. Someone come snuggle me.
I volunteer as tribute.

Reactions: SuzySirenXO
Having "artist's block"....trying to get motivated...(I need to lay off the internet!) :p

Why is MFC offline? Servers go bad at the worst times....I'll get over this. lol :violin:

Panic at the disco are 10 years old. Duality is 10 years old. Wait and Bleed is 15 years old. Damn I am freaking old.....

Rouge_x said:
Panic at the disco are 10 years old. Duality is 10 years old. Wait and Bleed is 15 years old. Damn I am freaking old.....

I must disagree. Old is when you can clearly remember a time when there was no internet... no cell phones... no home PCs... only 3 TV networks... no cable TV... even cordless phones were a rarity.

ThunderWeasel said:
Rouge_x said:

I must disagree. Old is when you can clearly remember a time when there was no internet... no cell phones... no home PCs... only 3 TV networks... no cable TV... even cordless phones were a rarity.
May I add party line on the home phone. And that was of course the standard ma bell provided rotary.
When erector sets (not a dirty word there) were hot selling toys. Chemistry sets ACTUALLY sold with chemicals in them to kids, all of which will get you put on watch lists today if you buy them.
Your parents still hadn't made the jump to color TV, cause let's give that fad some time to see if if it stays around, right?
You can remember when students first started taking a course in school to learn that new invention, the calculator.
And people had to know the Dewey decimal system.

Reactions: ThunderWeasel
JerryBoBerry said:
ThunderWeasel said:
Rouge_x said:

May I add party line on the home phone. And that was of course the standard ma bell provided rotary.
When erector sets (not a dirty word there) were hot selling toys. Chemistry sets ACTUALLY sold with chemicals in them to kids, all of which will get you put on watch lists today if you buy them.
Your parents still hadn't made the jump to color TV, cause let's give that fad some time to see if if it stays around, right?
You can remember when students first started taking a course in school to learn that new invention, the calculator.

I remember using the home phone instead of the bricks we used to call mobiles. We didn't own a computer until I was 7 which was when they were brought into schools (before there was only one for the entire school). I had proper chemistry sets too. :p

But I'm not old enough to remember all of the other things ;) You've both made me feel tons better mwhahahaha :whistle:

Rouge_x said:
JerryBoBerry said:
ThunderWeasel said:
Rouge_x said:

I remember using the home phone instead of the bricks we used to call mobiles. We didn't own a computer until I was 7 which was when they were brought into schools (before there was only one for the entire school). I had proper chemistry sets too. :p

But I'm not old enough to remember all of the other things ;) You've both made me feel tons better mwhahahaha :whistle:
I'm about the same age as you (I'm 25) and trust me, I know how you feel. Realizing I had a crush on Britney Spears at 8/9 is just really weird to me.

Reactions: AlanaTaylor
Is it okay to use the 'Thanks' button as a 'Like' replacement?

WizofAus said:
Yeah, most of us use it that way. Or as a "hugs" replacement if someone is sad or an "I support you" replacement. "Thank" seems to have many meanings on here!

NicoleRiley said:
WizofAus said:
Yeah, most of us use it that way. Or as a "hugs" replacement if someone is sad or an "I support you" replacement. "Thank" seems to have many meanings on here!
It can also mean I really hate your guts and everything you just wrote and I wanted to quote that vile piece of trash you just wrote so I could respond to it but I hit the wrong button and now I can't reverse it, dammit! :angry4:

We've all seen that happen a few times on the forum.

(Yes, it was a run on sentence but it worked better that way, so neener neener :lol: )

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!

(Slept in and missed my first opportunity to chat with MayaEden, so disappointed)

What if time travel was something that would've been a reality in present time if 10 or some odd years ago, some once genius kid hadn't lost a few brain cells from some minor head injury?

Maybe it could've been invented by now, but the one person who had the brain power to do so fell off of a skateboard or dove into the shallow end at a young age.

:happy7:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Rylee said:
What if time travel was something that would've been a reality in present time if 10 or some odd years ago, some once genius kid hadn't lost a few brain cells from some minor head injury?

Maybe it could've been invented by now, but the one person who had the brain power to do so fell off of a skateboard or dove into the shallow end at a young age.

There actually is a real world case just like this. An inventor from Alexandria by the name of Hero came up with a whole bunch of stuff. Coin operated slot machines, automatic opening doors...He invented lots of stuff. One of the things he invented was a steam engine. Basically fire heats up water then steam shoots out a ball with pipes set at opposing angles. That turns it. He made up a model of it, put it on a small 'train' of several cars with it hooked up to the wheels. He then took it to the rulers of [what is now egypt] and let it drive across the room saying this could be built to large scale and could haul heavy loads over great distances.

They looked at it and simply said 'what would we do with all the slaves doing that work now?'

And thus because of the shortsighted nitwit ruling class, the Industrial revolution didn't happen 2000 years ago.

Attachments

• orig_hero_engine.gif
    orig_hero_engine.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 103
JerryBoBerry said:
Rylee said:

There actually is a real world case just like this. An inventor from Alexandria by the name of Hero came up with a whole bunch of stuff. Coin operated slot machines, automatic opening doors...He invented lots of stuff. One of the things he invented was a steam engine. Basically fire heats up water then steam shoots out a ball with pipes set at opposing angles. That turns it. He made up a model of it, put it on a small 'train' of several cars with it hooked up to the wheels. He then took it to the rulers of [what is now egypt] and let it drive across the room saying this could be built to large scale and could haul heavy loads over great distances.

They looked at it and simply said 'what would we do with all the slaves doing that work now?'

And thus because of the shortsighted nitwit ruling class, the Industrial revolution didn't happen 2000 years ago.

I had never heard this story, makes you wonder what else the world's missing out on. Things like this make me wanna go live on a hippie commune and talk down on the man and government.
:flower: :happy-hippy:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Didn't want to drag any of the Xmas thread down so I'll post this here but spoiler for extreme negativity.

Christmas is absolute balls for me. It's just a reminder of all the things I haven't had for the past 10 years.

My mom died without warning 5 years ago, my grandma had a stroke during my early teens and went from sharp and optimistic to downright miserable my father left before I was 1 and when we tried to reconnect he disowned me over a petty argument, and my grandfather locked me out of my house, liquidated my stuff, and took my mom's money to put in a trust fund he has control over but he won't talk to me unless I call or visit him which is impossible.

Everywhere I see so many people talking about spending time with family or getting gifts, but for me Xmas is a normal day, just with loads more agony.

SenaLuna said:
Didn't want to drag any of the Xmas thread down so I'll post this here but spoiler for extreme negativity.

Christmas is absolute balls for me. It's just a reminder of all the things I haven't had for the past 10 years.

My mom died without warning 5 years ago, my grandma had a stroke during my early teens and went from sharp and optimistic to downright miserable my father left before I was 1 and when we tried to reconnect he disowned me over a petty argument, and my grandfather locked me out of my house, liquidated my stuff, and took my mom's money to put in a trust fund he has control over but he won't talk to me unless I call or visit him which is impossible.

Everywhere I see so many people talking about spending time with family or getting gifts, but for me Xmas is a normal day, just with loads more agony.

Chin up Sena, we all get our asses kicked one way or another! It can be emotionally, physically, or health-wise... some of us even win the trifecta of challenges.

All that matters is how you deal with it!

I'm having trouble trying to organize my life. The holidays, trying to get this whole camming thing off the ground, stripping at night to fill in the financial gaps, I may be moving across the country soon, plus all of the normal day-to-day adult tasks. *sigh* I hope to have a handle on it all soon! It's not really stressful, I just wish I could get a better handle on everything! I've been skipping the gym also. Whoops!

Why does everyone get so offended so easily these days? Sometimes I wonder if people really are offended or if they are just so worried about being PC, they are protecting all their bases by looking for things to complain and fight against. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...you know?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I want to have an earth shattering hitachi orgasm.

:p

Reactions: YelloMit
RubyDimples said:
I want to have an earth shattering hitachi orgasm.

I want RubyDimples to have an earth shattering hitachi orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.