AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
White German Shepherd. Been a great dog. Not really that old.

Past week, found out the limp that has been getting worse wasn't an injury. It's a huge tumor, pushing on nerves or something; seems it is making her leg go numb. She doesn't use one of her back legs at all.

Hoped to nurse her through until after Christmas, but it ain't gonna happen. She is in a lot of distress. For about 10 grand, the vet said it might be possible to get an extra month or so out of her, but they would not be happy months. So in about three days, she is going to have to be put down.

Today, I took her through the MickeyD's drivethru for a couple of hamburgers, and then I drove her up to the local dog park for one last visit. She never really learned how to get along with other dogs, so usually when we went, I would just let her sniff other dogs through the fence. Been a couple months since we've been able to go.

We only had about a minute to walk from where I parked the car to the dog run. Fully expected she would three-leg it all the way. Nope.

She had her ears up, tail down, eyes focused on the fence, and she walked on all fours. Didn't look like there was a thing in the world wrong with her.

Wouldn't really call it a miracle, but it was certainly remarkable.

hello, i am alive
i know you're out there.
can you see me,
one heart is beating
can you hear me
this fire that is burning
i can in see your eyes,
the voice that is singing
i can feel this,
my gilding candle
i can you find you,
across this battle field
i know time is fleeting
but i still see you
can't you feel me,
just out of reach
---------------------------------------------
coppy right bruce davis 2015

Trying to decide if I should cam late late tonight or not. I have a morning appt, so I should probably go to bed but something in my brain wants me to get on cam. But it takes so long to prep/shave/do makeup!

Ugh, I just saw a video of a group of Philly girls punching a pregnant woman in the face and stomach, as she's shouting "My baby!" :( What kind of person stands around and records something like this???

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Status
Not open for further replies.