AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how much satisfaction I get from doing laundry...3 loads today (should have ironed them but I am not that awesome)! Whooohoo! AND I'm making french fries in the oven! And I might even list something on Ebay (dunno...I'm crazy). I rule! :)

Popped in on a new girl I have been watching for a week or so on MFC. She is sitting there, looking so pretty, forcing that smile, wondering when she is going to start making money. She pm's me.

I tell her hi, but not to waste time with me, because tonight I am not tipping; just looking around. She says ok, and thanks me. Maybe next time. Then, she asks if I will help her out and go put a link to her cam in the Lounge .

Damn near got a sympathy tip from me.

• Hugs
Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
Popped in on a new girl I have been watching for a week or so on MFC. She is sitting there, looking so pretty, forcing that smile, wondering when she is going to start making money. She pm's me.

I tell her hi, but not to waste time with me, because tonight I am not tipping; just looking around. She says ok, and thanks me. Maybe next time. Then, she asks if I will help her out and go put a link to her cam in the Lounge .

Damn near got a sympathy tip from me.

She still thinks posting links in the lounge will help. That does deserve some sympathy.

Just going over the list of models I have on ignore. I realized I have more on ignore for having an annoying room helper take over their room than for any other reason. Not just a normal helper, but the kind who congratulates every tipper, posts emotes reminding everyone to tip, lists all the things they have for sale, some of them even have scripts running to do it automatically. The kind who fills the chat more than other people actually chat.

I've developed a loathing hatred for those people. And it seems the model who thinks that is a good thing just annoys the fuck out of me too. To the point where I've put more of them on ignore, since the helpers were created, than ever before.

Just going over the list of models I have on ignore. I realized I have more on ignore for having an annoying room helper take over their room than for any other reason. Not just a normal helper, but the kind who congratulates every tipper, posts emotes reminding everyone to tip, lists all the things they have for sale, some of them even have scripts running to do it automatically. The kind who fills the chat more than other people actually chat.

I've developed a loathing hatred for those people. And it seems the model who thinks that is a good thing just annoys the fuck out of me too. To the point where I've put more of them on ignore, since the helpers were created, than ever before.

I get where your coming from and that stuff annoys me too but why not just put the room helper on ignore instead?

Reactions: Godesswolfyx
I get where your coming from and that stuff annoys me too but why not just put the room helper on ignore instead?

Instead? No, i do that in ADDITION.

I've mentioned my hatred for helpers several times since their creation on mfc. Even if I just put the helper on ignore two things are still going on. One it annoys me the model is so stupid as to allow a helper to be that annoying in chat that I'm just going to be thinking about that the entire time I would be in her room. No point in ever visiting her again. Second and most importantly, I'm there to chat with the model, not to appease or cater to a helper. I shouldn't even have to take him into consideration.

I'll give you an example. One room I went into I made a joke meant for the model. The helper saw it and thought it was rude and banned me. He didn't understand the joke was in reference to something she had tweeted the night before and I had replied to. She thought it was witty and funny. He being a helper without a fucking clue and too much damn power butted in where he shouldn't have been and used his power he shouldn't have had.

I hate helpers. MFC's biggest mistake they've made the entire time I've been a member there.

For further examples see:
This and this. As I said, i've commented on them before.

This isn't about the quiet helper who just helps keep count or does topic changes while she's oiled up. It's about the loudmouth power hungry asshole cheerleader types i want to drop kick across a room.

Last edited:
I love Sushi!
I used to. Then I saw that season of The Ultimate Fighter where one of the guys urinated in the sushi of another guy in the house. Lost my taste for it.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Guy
Not sure if this is a daily thought or a what's on your mind right now thought:

I was wondering about shark fins and rhino horns and elephant tusks and their relationship to medicinal uses in China and the black market and such.... I just purchased a bunch of (what I thought were) Izod shirts on ebay but they are fake. I don't know fer sure if they are from China but I know China is Amazing at producing fake stuff. So I was wondering: why can't you all produce fake shark fin, rhino horn and elephant tusk fragments for your crazy population that think these things are healing properties? There is a serious market there (especially after these animals go extinct) and it isn't like the customers will know if the product does or doesn't work (BECAUSE IT DOESN'T..DOH).

Then I ran across this:

http://www.fastcoexist.com/3047427/...with-fake-rhino-horn-to-help-save-real-rhinos

I guess some people are awesome. :)

When guys on the forum flirt and kiss ass to models excessively. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being nice, not at all! And showing your appreciation for the model is great! But if every post of his is just kissing the model's ass and trying to get her to like him, it comes across as a really obvious, "Hey! Hey you! Notice me! Hey, over here! ME! Look at me!"

I'm all for supporting your model friends and showing a girl that you think she's awesome/sexy/hilarious/etc. But the way to make her really like you is by either visiting her in her chat room or posting really awesome things so that she'll think you're intelligent/funny/etc. Not by blatantly kissing her ass. /rant

As always, not much, too busy being lost in emptiness to have an interesting thought on my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.