AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is successful for non-regular camming hours?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2016
MFC Username
Yavin4MFC
Question for models who cam typically during a set time but who then start camming at a time opposite that (like an evening model doing a day shift): what would you consider to be to a successful time on cam?

Obviously regulars who can show up during the different hour help a lot, but for a largely new crowd, what do you consider successful?

Question for models who cam typically during a set time but who then start camming at a time opposite that (like an evening model doing a day shift): what would you consider to be to a successful time on cam?

Obviously regulars who can show up during the different hour help a lot, but for a largely new crowd, what do you consider successful?
I'm not 100% sure I fully understand your question, but I'll give it a shot.

I most frequently get on cam between 6pm-9pm pacific. But at least once a week I try to get on in the afternoons around lunchtime to free up an evening for myself. During the day shifts, I consider it a successful day if I can get through my countdowns within a couple hours. I do try to adjust the amounts on day time countdowns a bit so they're easier to attain without regulars chipping in.

So in the evenings I'd do maybe 1500 topless, 1500 panties off, 2500 *insert some sort of sexy show here*. (Over the course of about 2.5 hours)
Day shift i'd probably do 900 topless, 1200 panties off, 2000 sexy show. (If I don't make it through the first count in about 45 minutes I'd just log off, probably. The goal would be to make all of these counts within about 2 hours and if it's that slow, that goal is unlikely.)

Not sure if that's what you were looking for, but hope that helps!

It's very helpful, thank you! That's pretty much exactly what I was wondering, especially the difference between a 6-9pm regular shift and say a 10am-1pm "off-hours" shift. And the metric of success can vary per model (make 10 video sales/make 2 off-hours regulars/sell 3 packages/earn 500 tokens an hour).

It also depends on the time zone. I'm in Europe, so 9 hours ahead of pacific. My normal times are 10 pm-3 am, so 1 pm-6 pm pacific. If I try camming during the day, say at noon, I'm glad if I get any tokens, maybe one small countdown or a private. It's usually completely dead during those times for me. Noon here would be 3 am pacific.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Yavin4MFC
I day cam typically I find day camming only becomes successful after doing it for a long time so you have steady regs built up. Most of your regs will be European or Australian. I also have weekend regs which are guys that only visit me on the weekends when their work schedules are free. It is best to realize most of your viewers will live in place like the UK and Australia France etc. so be aware of conversion rates and adjust prices if needed.many pay more per token so if all your regs are doing so you might want to make things more practical for them

Status
Not open for further replies.