AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the best way to watch a movie over CB?

• Thread starter Deleted member 57885
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

So long story short, a model whose room I frequent and I happen to really be into horror movies, so I decided to save up enough tokens to start a super long private just watching a movie together and chatting about the film during it. She is watching on her personal laptop, separate from the one she is streaming on. I figured it’d be a fun change of pace from the usual daily pvt, and chatting with her is my favorite part of the pvts, so it works out. (She already mentioned being down for it, so it’s all settled there.)

Does anyone have any good ideas on what would be the best way to watch the movie? (Maybe someone has done it before?) Both of us have Netflix, but I was wondering if there were any good ‘watch party’ methods that wouldn’t involve me basically saying to her “hey, give me your private information” to use. It doesn’t have to be necessarily Netflix either— I’m just looking to see if there’s any better ways than trying to start the movie roughly at the same time independently.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can try something like Netflix Party which is supposed to synchronize video between multiple viewers. Works with Disney +. Hulu, and HBO as well. I've never used it personally, but there seems to be a variety of services that do this kind of thing.
I think with most of the programs that do this, there might be too much personal information comprimised. It's unlikely that the model has a netflix/etc account without her real name on it.

I think with most of the programs that do this, there might be too much personal information comprimised. It's unlikely that the model has a netflix/etc account without her real name on it.
From what tell after installing the extension the only information it gives out is what ever optional username other people connected have set.

@Nigerian Prince Thanks for the help on it! I saw the Netflix Party extension from some googling, but I thought it actually gave out private info. Sounds like I might be mistaken on the matter. I'll have to look into it further.

So nice from you . I wish the sites was full of nice guys like you. She is a lucky model
Thanks for the kind words! I think I'm really the lucky one though in the sense that (apart from her being a perfect match for my type physically) I found a room/model that I got along with so well 😁

I don't have Netflix anymore (I prefer Hulu), and can't remember what I showed up as to my friends when we did weekly Netflix Parties online last year. I think I had a screen name that I chose for myself.

I logged into my Hulu account just now, and pretended to start a Hulu Watch Party with myself. Lol. In the chat area it just shows my first initial. If I click on Account or Manage Profiles, it shows my full name. But in the Watch Party chat itself, it just shows my first initial. I kinda wonder if there's a way I could change my name on my account, so that I could lie and have Hulu think that my first initial is 'S' (for Shelly...call myself Shelly Love or something). But I have a feeling that whatever your real name is...the name on the debit card being charged...that's probably the name/first initial you're stuck with on there? I was telling my MFC regular/January high tipper that maybe he and I could have a Hulu Watch Party (since he has Hulu too).

Here are a few posts on Reddit about Netflix Party.

Netflix.jpg

@Nigerian Prince Thanks for the help on it! I saw the Netflix Party extension from some googling, but I thought it actually gave out private info. Sounds like I might be mistaken on the matter. I'll have to look into it further.

Thanks for the kind words! I think I'm really the lucky one though in the sense that (apart from her being a perfect match for my type physically) I found a room/model that I got along with so well 😁
happy for you and her :) i went to see my best friend yesterday , and i asked about his new gf.. he said we dont match , for example im watching documentaries about aliens and shes not intrested and other things that i like . . he was really disspointed lol so yeah happy that you guys like same things, have fun with the horror movie, even paied i wont watch it :))

Damn, I wish I had someone take me private so we could watch a scary movie (That's my shit!) together. Very cool.

It'll actually lines up as about the 50th private (...maybe plus or minus one), so I'm glad to hear from others that this seems like a good idea too. 🙂

Pub chat will probably be all salty with me for a super long pvt, but oh well. I suppose they could always spy (if enabled) and see her sitting in dark room occasionally typing if they were really curious :giggle:.

It'll actually lines up as about the 50th private (...maybe plus or minus one), so I'm glad to hear from others that this seems like a good idea too. 🙂

Pub chat will probably be all salty with me for a super long pvt, but oh well. I suppose they could always spy (if enabled) and see her sitting in dark room occasionally typing if they were really curious :giggle:.
in my opinion she shoul d enable the spy mode,, i do same if i know i dont have a show- private, becouse guys are pissed off seeing they spy and pay nothing and unfolow so she just lose future private guys .

I have a friday night Netflix club and I use the netflix party extension. Everyone has to have their own account but I just start the party and send everyone the link. Nothing personal is given at all. You make a nickname. It's very generic. You only see the movie you are watching.

UPDATE: Watched the movie today. Went great! We both enjoyed it. Turns out she just downloaded the movie beforehand from somewhere, so we ended up just starting the movie at the same time on the minute. So, the plans changed a bit, but it ultimately worked out and we had fun, so that's what matters. 🙂

There was a member or two crying in the pub chat or potentially in the PMs to her about the long time away, but nothing too crazy thankfully. (Tbh, I think some of the other members already dislike me since some figured out she gives me alone a daily private at the end at a cheaper rate by checking the room's user list lol)

I think she left spy on, since a member mentioned in public that he spied on her and just saw her fully-clothed, with a blanket on, not paying attention to the screen (and she doesn't have a working mic, so it was just a silent music-less room)... The members may think I have some unusual bored-and-ignored type fetish now, but oh well. I'll let them live with the misunderstanding :giggle:.

Status
Not open for further replies.