AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the highest you have been ranked in Miss MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LacieLaPlante

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 14, 2010
profiles.myfreecams.com
I thought this would be fun.. didn't put it in model's only because I thought the members might find this interesting too.

What is your highest rank ever?
What are you currently ranked?
Do you have an average rank each month?
What is your goal for next month?

What is your highest rank ever and when? #134 in November 2011
What are you currently ranked? You are currently ranked #167 overall
Do you have an average ranking each month? ~250ish
What is your goal for next month? #133!

No idea what my highest rank was.
Right now I'm #3005 overall *snrk*
Haven't been around long enough to have an average.
Going for Numbah Wun! What can I say? I have unrealistic goals. :lol:

Cueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fraud like emails,

I generally find the models I love disappoint in the Miss MFC because they are Tres Original and just epic

Jupiter551 said:
forgot to add:
"Were you born female?"

No.

That could be my problem with answering all the other questions.

Reactions: Evvie and SoTxBob
Not sure what I'm currently ranked but my highest is like 7000 hahahaha. Ueah I'm not gonna win any time soon.

I can proudly say that my top position was 308*!

Right now I'm 3882. I cannot say that ranking has been a big part of my camming strategy so I think my average score has been between 8000 and 5000; I have no goals but it's still nice to see it slowly climb.

(*A few seconds after midnight on New Years. I think I dropped to 8000 in the next few days. Doesn't matter was still 308.)

What is your highest rank ever? hmm i was number 30 for about two minutes once it was like 12:02 a.m on the first :lol: but the highest i ever achieved and kept up with was in the 400ish range
What are you currently ranked? 7447 i believe i have worked 4 hours this month
Do you have an average rank each month? i am always really low on the list cause i only use mfc in emergencies
What is your goal for next month? id eventually like to get back on mfc and try for 200-300 maybe even top 100

What is your highest rank ever? - 177, but I didn't end at 177 of course ^^
What are you currently ranked? - You are currently ranked #882 overall
Do you have an average rank each month? - Usually it's around 2000, I think. Can you look up past placements anywhere?
What is your goal for next month? - I never have a goal for Miss MFC, I think that would be too stressful and it's not like I'm ever going to be in the top 100 or anything anyway, so what good would it do me if I aimed for #500 or something? ^^

I was in the top 100 once when I was on during the the time it changed from one month to another. I totally capped it. Hehehe.

Attachments

• mfc.jpg
    mfc.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 623
What is your highest rank ever? - I've been in the top 20 like RIGHT when the month changed for about.. 2 hours :p haha so i've made brief appearances in top 20/100 never finished there though.
What are you currently ranked? - You are currently ranked #387 overall
Do you have an average rank each month? - Usually 300-400.
What is your goal for next month?- top 200 would be cool :)

I've finished 3rd twice. Oct 2009 and May 2010. For mere moments at a time I was at #1, but it was tough competition!

#19, hoping to maintain that or better until the end of the month. :fingerscrossed

I usually aim to finish between #30-#40 as that is where my usual token goal seems to land me.

To have a consistent month after working my booty off this month, hopefully to finish top 50.

I was #18 in Aug 2010, this was my first full month on the site and I had no idea what Top 20 even meant at that time. I also finished at 28 in Jan 2011 and in July of 2011 I was #2 for a few hours thanks to a regular that tipped me as the time rolled over to a new month.

I am not sure, prob in the 3000ish range, I have only worked 2-3 days this month.

I dont work regularly on MFC right now but when I did I would normally range in the 30-50ish area. Hoping to get back on a regular schedule and hit somewhere in the top 100 at some point this year.

I dont really have one for next month but I would love to get back more regularly (3-4 days/week) and stay in the 300ish or lower range.

One time I was #20 in the middle of the month for a day but I couldn't keep it up, I finished at #42 that month, January.

Currently ranked #364, I had such a great start but I went on vacation and couldn't maintain.

My average has been all over the place, I'd say probably top 400

It would be soooo nice to end up top 100 again but I am not going to hold my breath. I'm going to say top 250.

To me whoever I'm watching at the time is no. 1, fU%k the cam score.
AmberCutie said:
To have a consistent month after working my booty off this month, hopefully to finish top 50.
I have often wondered about this, the strain it must place on the top models to be in the top 10, 20, 50 whatever. It must be hard to be in top 10 or even top 50 and then for no reason drop below 100/200. I imagine even a 10 point drop would be hard to take for some.
As a contractor I understand how hard it is to follow up a good month, so yeah, I feel for you all.

Reactions: 1 person
What is your highest rank ever and when? Around 500
What are you currently ranked? You are currently ranked #2039 overall
Do you have an average ranking each month? ~2000ish
What is your goal for next month? Honestly I think I really want to make a break thru and put up some extra effort for try and remain in the top 600. I don't have the motivation to shoot for top 20, It seems more daunting if anything. I always find myself wanting to sit down for coffee with the ladies who have been consistently in the top 20!

Does it help more clocking more hours or having more raffles and creative shows?

I have no idea! I wish I could've checked at the start of March! :p

um... this is embarrassing... 10,291... any advice on reeling in more tokens?

This is my first month (although technically started on the last day in Feb)

MY GOAL FOR NEXT MONTH IS UNREASONABLE: 9,999

SirLes said:
AmberCutie said:
I have often wondered about this, the strain it must place on the top models to be in the top 10, 20, 50 whatever. It must be hard to be in top 10 or even top 50 and then for no reason drop below 100/200. I imagine even a 10 point drop would be hard to take for some.
As a contractor I understand how hard it is to follow up a good month, so yeah, I feel for you all.
The weird state of mind I get in after a "mega month" makes it harder to work consistent hours and try to hit some regular goals weekly/daily. It would be so easy to take a couple weeks off after putting in nearly double the usual hours, but I just can't for multiple reasons. Maintaining some sort of consistency right after an epic month is important.

Reactions: SirLes
What is your highest rank ever? I think I finished at 36 in December 2010, which wasn't a big deal at the time because those numbers weren't 'public'.. now it's much harder! The amount I made that month was pretty similar to how much I made in November 2011 when I finished 81 or 82.

What are you currently ranked? Oh god I haven't even looked, in the very high thousands I think because I've maybe been on there 6 or 7 hours this month.. or less.

Do you have an average rank each month? My life is all over the place and I never really look at my rank. When I did work consistently in a month on MFC probably around the 150 range.

What is your goal for next month? n/a, I don't know how much I'll be on MFC next month!

This makes me laugh so hard, I went to see my ranking to contribute to this thread.

Holy Fuck. I've worked about 3 hours on MFC in 2012 so I'm honestly surprised that it's not worse.

I used to finish out somewhere in the 3000 range.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SirLes said:
AmberCutie said:

I am very good friends with the current #1 ranked model (BustyAn) and she is putting in some serious hours trying to hold on to that rank. The models directly behind her (Cinnabuns and LovelyKittie) are putting in even more hours trying to catch her.

What is your highest rank ever? Does #13 in the first hour count? :lol: I think the highest I've ended was #60 or so.
What are you currently ranked? #106 YAY!
Do you have an average rank each month? between #90 and #120
What is your goal for next month? I'm not aiming for anything next month but maintaining my average would be rad!

this is a really cool post, thanks lacie for making it!

What is your highest rank ever? I finished #49 in january of this year

What are you currently ranked? lol was trying not to check! #213 lol

Do you have an average rank each month? I think february was early 100s, so somewhere around there? maybe 110-130?

What is your goal for next month? to try not to check it! lol i get too addicted!

Last May I was at #6 for the first two weeks! I believe I finished top 100 that month. Little Man got out of school so I couldn't get online anymore. Bummer!
Right About 500
I usually finish in the 300-500 range
If I only do MFC, it will be top 100. I might try SM again though :)

What is your highest rank ever? May last year I managed to hang around in the #30 spot for the first week, then had to go and visit family so that didn't last!

What are you currently ranked? #1059

Do you have an average rank each month? I generally try to avoid it, or forget it exists for me really, If I am pushing for a financial goal then I am generally more interested. Between #500 and #1000?

What is your goal for next month? Do more hours!!! I'm sitting at #1059 and that is with being on cam for 32 hours this whole month! :oops: I feel my personal life is getting a lot more manageable and balanced and will hopefully deal with my off cam/on cam life a lot better now. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.