AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the spiciest food you have ever had?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
or better yet he doesn't post the wildly popular "Advice for cam models and what they can do better" which a few new guys have posted in the past...I tried to warn a couple to take it down, or cringe and cover face looking with one eye waiting for the flood of responses to come in...:rage::devil:

I like the randomness of the questions. Sometimes one simple question spurs an interesting conversation. That's kind of the great thing about forums, isn't it? We start with one thing and enough people chime in, time passes and it turns into something else. Guy's questions are also easy enough that people who don't like to chime in during hot button/debate stuff can participate. It's nice all around in my opinion. Don't like a question? Don't take part in that thread. Boom. Nothing to worry about.

Spicy (Hottest) meal I ever had was Thai (duh) restaurant in Bangkok. Even the guy who had lived in Thailand for years was crying. My girlfriend coughed and caught the table cloth on fire. :wtf:

I make a pot of ghost pepper chili about twice a year for one of the last camping trips and one for the last AirSoft get togethers that people can eat at their own risk. I have yet to have any left by the end of the day. tends to set a few people on fire but have lots of milk, tortillas and bread to help with the burn. the Ghost pepper btw is aka Bhut Jolokia

Someone had mentioned the Scolville chart on temperate chiles
seco_scoville_scale3.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: Gen
Some collard greens my mom made once. Omfg. They may have been so spicy because I was young and so were my tastebuds.
As an adult I have problems enjoying most food if its not spicy!! I have a new pepper plant called the scorpion pepper thats supposed to be even more spicy than the ghost pepper. I think once you get anywhere near that scoville count its just bragging rights for most people although we have been growing the ghost for bout a decade and find the flavor the most enjoyable out of many peppers.
I dry the ghost pepper and put little slivers of it in almost everything, especially stews and marinades.

And now its past one AM and I crave vindaloo and green papaya!!!

If anyone wants a scorpion pepper to try I can mail em.

Reactions: Nordling
Some collard greens my mom made once. Omfg. They may have been so spicy because I was young and so were my tastebuds.
As an adult I have problems enjoying most food if its not spicy!! I have a new pepper plant called the scorpion pepper thats supposed to be even more spicy than the ghost pepper. I think once you get anywhere near that scoville count its just bragging rights for most people although we have been growing the ghost for bout a decade and find the flavor the most enjoyable out of many peppers.
I dry the ghost pepper and put little slivers of it in almost everything, especially stews and marinades.

And now its past one AM and I crave vindaloo and green papaya!!!

If anyone wants a scorpion pepper to try I can mail em.
The hottest is the Carolina Reaper http://store.puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/collections/carolina-reaper-worlds-hottest-pepper

• Helpful!
Reactions: xoxoCammie
Yeah, I'm guessing 90% of people agree with your use of "spicy." It makes me a little crazy but usually I just grump in silence. :) Maybe it's because I grew up in a Scandinavian family whose idea of spicy is bitter almond cookies.

Agree. Cinnamon is both hot and spicy, but it's not pungent or piquant, which are what this thread seems to be about :p Anyway, in my case, I can't remember anything that was notably spicier than anything else, but I'm sure it was either Korean or Indian. I wish I had easy access to either of those in Tucson. Now I have sads. But I *have* at least learned how to make my own kimchi since moving, and not being able to have it delivered with 15 minutes anymore. So that's a plus. I have a minor kimchi addiction. I don't know how to make a good vindaloo. Maybe I should learn. I've been rewatching Red Dwarf lately, and it tortures me.

Reactions: Nordling
Agree. Cinnamon is both hot and spicy, but it's not pungent or piquant, which are what this thread seems to be about :p Anyway, in my case, I can't remember anything that was notably spicier than anything else, but I'm sure it was either Korean or Indian. I wish I had easy access to either of those in Tucson. Now I have sads. But I *have* at least learned how to make my own kimchi since moving, and not being able to have it delivered with 15 minutes anymore. So that's a plus. I have a minor kimchi addiction. I don't know how to make a good vindaloo. Maybe I should learn. I've been rewatching Red Dwarf lately, and it tortures me.
I had the luck of getting to know a Korean family because I went to their grocery store several times a week. Song and il...and Song once made me a batch of kimchi since I was curious. I really liked it.

As to the hottest food I ever had...I don't know if it was technically the hottest, but it was the hottest food I ever "felt." :) I was recovering from a really bad cold and had a sore throat one day, and a neighbor lady wanted me to have dinner with her...so she took me to a Thai restaurant. At the time I had no idea that southeast Asian food was known for it's hot spices. lol My friend insisted on the "green" variety...and honestly, I wasn't able to finish it. I thought I was going to die. lol

I don't really dig spicy food but I did try a friend's curry once... delicious but the burn was too much. I dunno how ppl deal with that sensation :)

I once went to an Indian restaurant in London.
The waiter's English wasn't very good and he must have misunderstood me when I told him to make it very mild because I can't handle spicy food.
Either that, or he was a complete asshole because the food was just insane.
I had to take 5 minute breaks between each bite and after I had finished about one third of it I just spent the rest of my stay there at the restroom wiping my face with wet towels.

I don't usually like spicy because it masks the flavour of the food, though a good Tandoori chicken with cayenne pepper is always appreciated.

And the spiciest food I had is when I put too much Ras El Hanout in my own couscous

I used to live with a bunch of Koreans and holy hell they made me eat this crap one day called "kim chee" or something. I asked them what it's made out of, and essentially it's weaponised cabbage.

I assumed it was a troll and not real food until I googled it, and apparently it's regarded by many people as fit for human consumption.

Kimchi?

It's not warned about in the video, but most people use rubber gloves to avoid thepepper penetrating the skin. Otherwise don’t rub your eyes for several days, even after scrubbing with soap.

Reactions: hapa74
I used to live with a bunch of Koreans and holy hell they made me eat this crap one day called "kim chee" or something. I asked them what it's made out of, and essentially it's weaponised cabbage.

I assumed it was a troll and not real food until I googled it, and apparently it's regarded by many people as fit for human consumption.

Hahaha I LOVE Kimchi! It's great in ramen and fried rice! (I also like it on my burgers)

Yeah. Lots of people like it. It wasn't that bad, to be honest. I'm using hyperbolic language here for the purposes of humour.
It's not warned about in the video, but most people use rubber gloves to avoid thepepper penetrating the skin. Otherwise don’t rub your eyes for several days, even after scrubbing with soap.
As far as I know, even the people who prepare nuclear weapons or contagious diseases don't have to be that careful. At the end of the day, they can just go home and live their lives. Only kim chee follows you around for days.

Is it that big of a deal? Just go to McDonald's.

If you have had "winter Kimchee" it will stay with you for days. Ride a bus in Korea and they sweat kimchee in the winter. Been there done that

In High School a friend of mine brought a bit of habanero sauce, home made. I literally took a big glop with my finger and slid it on my tongue. Someone immediately through a water bottle at me and I spent the rest of the period drinking water. I was so stupid.

Kimchi is so good. Goes well on a lot of things or as a nice side dish.

I think the spiciest thing I've had is some wings that had ghost pepper in the sauce. Regrettable

Status
Not open for further replies.