AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the strictest camsite?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explore Cams. That one is by far the most strict cam site out there. They don't even allow nudity in the main feeds! But they do have a lot of sexy beasts to look at.

Strictest I've worked on is Streamate. Not just because of their rules but also how they penalize you in regards to these rules. Some cam sites may give you warnings but Streamate will literally delete your account if you don't listen to them.

Dont you need to have an account in order to use their services?
He is making a crack at how ban happy they are there. They will ban you for almost anything for absolutely no reason. They're a bit notorious for it.

Mygirlfund is one of the strictest sites I've ever used. No mentioning ANY other websites, not even your twitter username. No using the same name you use for other camsites. The content you upload there can only be there, not on any other sites.
They remind me of a jealous and possessive boyfriend.

Mygirlfund is one of the strictest sites I've ever used. No mentioning ANY other websites, not even your twitter username. No using the same name you use for other camsites. The content you upload there can only be there, not on any other sites.
There is a tumblr page that is critical of Mygirlfund http://changemgf.tumblr.com/

I left MGF a year or so ago, but when I left we were allowed to use the same name on multiple sites. I also don't remember a rule about having your content being exclusive but that does sound like MGF, lol. I kind of like the no-outside-contact rules from MGF and Streamate. There are definitely advantages to both but it's nice to just log off and disappear, or report pushy dudes who want to take you off-site. That said, I had a generally positive experience with MGF and their support. They relaxed quite a bit over the time I was on there but they are definitely more strict than other sites.

I'd vote Streamate for this probably.

Streamate definitely isn't the worst IMO.
Flirt 4 free is pretty damn bad. When I was there you couldn't listen to your own music (they seem to have relaxed on this one a bit), they don't allow models to smoke, eat anything, or drink except for in paid chat and even then only upon request, no logos, no going off cam EVER, and you have to give a reason for every single user you ban. Support will bitch if you're banning too many or not giving good enough reasons for the bans.
They also go through and delete accounts for models who don't earn "enough".

Flirt 4 free is pretty damn bad. When I was there you couldn't listen to your own music (they seem to have relaxed on this one a bit), they don't allow models to smoke, eat anything, or drink except for in paid chat and even then only upon request, no logos, no going off cam EVER, and you have to give a reason for every single user you ban. Support will bitch if you're banning too many or not giving good enough reasons for the bans.
wow

I worked there temporarily, and yeah it was terrible. I'm trying to remember, don't they also have like a camscore of a sort that gets hit negatively when you ban people? Can't remember which site that it was that did that, but it seemed so stupid to me, like the site was trying to breed trolls.

What is the strictest camsite?

Even though I do think it's silly that Cams will disconnect a model's chat just because she walked out of the cam's view for 30 seconds, my vote would probably go to Streamate.

There are several cam sites out there, but I'm just going by the ones I've had experience with.

MGF has to be my least liked popular camsite.

Especially the fact you can't just buy videos from models, and have to pay for chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.