AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your morning (or wake up time) routine?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At whatever time the alarm is set: hit the snooze button 2 or 3 times
Put on my glasses
Get up
Pee
Wear bathrobe
Stumble downstairs to my computer
Read email and comics online
Realize I've spent an hour already and make breakfast
Get showered/dressed and start my day/afternoon/evening

8am Get woken by alarm, question why I have a job - is it worth it?
8.01am Grab phone, read paper headlines.
8.10am curse myself for being lazy and not moving.
8.15am get out of bed straight into shower.
8.25am dress in most clothes.
8.26 am eat breakfast.
8.30am Iron shirt for work.
8.40am brush teeth, do hair, put on shirt.
8.50am leave for work (5 min walk).

Then work through until approx 6pm. Come back home, question what is the point of life if for the next 35 years I will spend 5 days per week doing the above in order to not die in poverty for 10 years of retirement, when I'm probably too old/immobile to do stuff I actually want to do.

Life is steaming past and barely noticing it. Something has to change, it's such a waste.

8.30am Iron shirt for work.

What is this "iron" thing? (I kid, obviously, but I do think it's pretty cool and rare that anyone still irons anymore.)

What is this "iron" thing? (I kid, obviously, but I do think it's pretty cool and rare that anyone still irons anymore.)

After fighting with ironing boards and seemingly ironing more creases into stuff than taking wrinkles out, I invested in a fabric steamer. They work just as well for most things. Plus I can use the steamer on suits in between dry cleaning them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
8:30am- Mumble things to Hubs if he wakes me up before he go-goes, survive Fuzzy Assault #1 from the kitties. Consider staying awake. "So Tony said, fuck THAT!" (Please watch Irod Bad on Youtube if you never have. It's so stupid, but so beautiful and I quote it way too often.)
11am- Fuzzy Assault #2 reminds me it's time to stick myself with Shot #2 for the day (#1 is around 4-5am.). They're my little Alert Cats! Consume either hot tea or iced coffee and a healthy breakfast.
11:30- Check emails, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Consider working out. Realize it's already 90 degrees and 80% humidity. Curse the Midwest. "I'll run tonight." (Spoiler alert, that run never happens. I am failsauce.)
Noon- Work up motivation to slap on warpaint and get to work! (Which usually takes about 2 hours of me jacking around.)

My life is the definition of excitement!

It drives me nuts when my son puts on a super wrinkly shirt. Lol. I'm like "Here, take that off so I can iron it real quick." That, and the walking-around-with-the-shorts-pockets-hanging-out thing drives me bonkers. I'm like "OMG, tuck them in!" Haha.

MX0mOw3.jpg

Reactions: TacoBelle
5AM start coffee maker & fall back asleep
5:45 drink coffee quick shower
6AM Do Hair and face get distracted by Facebook and Snapchat
6:45 drive to work

7 ish wake up, pee, weigh, coffee +protein powder, check and respond to social media, emails blah blah blah.

8:30 ish depending on the day its either 4-6 mi walk or weights day with 30 min on the elliptical.

Noon ish light lunch and pool time for a couple hours.

3:30 ish make a snack tidy up my house/dishes/whatever, take nap

6 ish make dinner watch a little tv and let my tummy settle

7 or 8 ish- shower and get ready for cams or make content til whenever, then crash for the night after i wind down.

Status
Not open for further replies.