AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your top 5 favorite videogames of all time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
World of Warcraft
Portal
Star Ocean: 2
Spyro the Dragon
Rust

• Hugs
Reactions: Jenna K
Have you tried "it takes two" it's co-op only but think you would really like it.
No but I have seen some Twitch streamers play it! When Jawbs and I get burned out on Rust (again) might have to give it a try.

• Hugs
Reactions: _aboycams
There are a bunch of old NES and SNES games I could list, but the ones I probably enjoyed most (And would totally play right now to relive my childhood) are:

Super Mario World on SNES
Super Mario Bros. on NES
Tiny Toon Adventures on NES
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters on SNES
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on SNES

But I will say the Michael Jackson The Experience Wii game is pretty awesome too, as well as an excellent workout. :)

Final Fantasy III
The Sims 3
Civilization 4
World of Warcraft
Dynasty Warriors 3

World of warcraft (pc)
Secret of mana (SNES)
Zelda OOT MM LTTP (n64\snes)
Harvest Moon (snes)
banjo kazooie\tooie (n64)

very nostalgia based list but that's what comes to mind

Reactions: MarlieJane
Minecraft
Factorio
Kerbal Space Program
Oxygen Not Included
Civilisation

I'm gonna cheat a little, and just group all the Elder Scrolls games into one, otherwise they'd make up the entire list. The more modded the better. Morroblivion, a mod that ports all of Morrowind into Oblivion, so you can play the content of both games all the way through at once, is honestly my very favorite game of all time.

Minecraft -- I've been part of a SMP server for a decade. At this point, it might as well be a private server, since I'm about the only person who logs on regularly.
GTA Online -- I like collecting cars and racing, and I'm glad they've made the content more solo-friendly in recent years.
No Man's Sky -- I bought a new computer last year, just so I could play it again. I just completed the two rarest achievements, and I'll probably 100% it this week, just in time for a new anniversary update.
Dark Souls -- Definitely one of my most memorable gaming experiences. It's a game series I get deeply into every few years, and then just have to set it aside for a long while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delroy
I've been grinding osrs-cooking-guide I was in my diapers lol..... I really love this game, and if we're talking about numbers - 1421hours (that's nearly 2 months) Of course, I try not to spend my precious time so I've been selling my gold on various Webs and that's how I get some money IRL

• Pathfinder: Kingmaker
  • Trackmania United
  • Everything
  • Neverwinter nights: Mask of the betrayer
  • Age of wonders

• The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
  • Stellaris
  • Trackmania (I'll pack together TMNF/TMU and the latest TM2020)
  • Path of Exile
  • Minecraft (usually heavily modded, either with TFC / some Direwolf pack)

1 crusader kings 3
2 burnout paradise
3 ace combat (all of them)
4 sims (all of them)
5 pong....yeah i really did play that already :/

I have wasted too much time, playing games. But what is a sensible way to pass time anyway?

• Mass Effect 2
  • Assassin's Creed 2
  • Fallout 3
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
  • GTA San Andreas

Reactions: Ivy69XX
Completely old school here.

I have exactly one favorite game of all time.

Nothing fancy. I used to pump quarters into this at 7/11 non stop. I would lose, get so mad that I would get kicked out and then be back again.

Also in the audience you can see some cool little easter eggs (as this game was in a more innocent age before everyone got lawsuit happy) such as Darth Vader, Superman, ZZ Topp, Little Richard, Debbie Harry, Stay Puffed and Michael Jackson in the audience among others.

I give you the greatest wrestling game of all time:

Mat Mania

Also available on PSN I think. But the above one is free.

Hardcore gamer here.

It's literally impossible for me to choose a top 5 of all time - I can't compare old school games with more recent titles so I'll do top 5 old school and top 5 newer games.

Old school:
1) Age of empires 1
2) Command and Conquer: Generals
3) Chrono Trigger
4) Civilization 1/2
5) Tecmo Super Bowl
Honorable mentions: Base wars, Super mario kart, NHL '98 and 2002, Diablo 2, Double dragon, Street fighter 2

Newer:
1) Battlefield 2
2) Rome: Total War
3) Mount & Blade: Warband
4) Half life 2
5) Elder scrolls 3: Morrowind
Honorable mentions: Archeage, Watch Dogs 2, Skyrim, Napoleon: Total War, Medieval 2: Total War

Reactions: zippypinhead
I'm probably being too nostalgic, but the truth is that I just don't have as much fun playing recent releases as I did back then when I used to have a SNES and a Pentium IV PC in my bedroom.
  • Super Mario World
  • Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
  • SimCity 4
  • Banished

There are a bunch of old NES and SNES games I could list, but the ones I probably enjoyed most (And would totally play right now to relive my childhood) are:

Super Mario World on SNES
Super Mario Bros. on NES
Tiny Toon Adventures on NES
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters on SNES
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers on SNES

But I will say the Michael Jackson The Experience Wii game is pretty awesome too, as well as an excellent workout. :)
That's old school and pretty cool. Do you still have the consoles?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
That's old school and pretty cool. Do you still have the consoles?

No. I had gone to a local gaming store to buy them again. But then a situation came up where I needed money, so I ended up having to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.