AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your ultimate fantasy camgirl team-up?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
schlmoe said:
I hate those forum posts where OP tires to throw a bucket of cold water on the proceedings when none is needed.

Sometimes a post is just for fun, no ulterior motive or conspiracy theories going on.

I didnt mean to throw cold water on it :? I just felt like I owed an explanation to starrie

Jessi said:
schlmoe said:
I hate those forum posts where OP tires to throw a bucket of cold water on the proceedings when none is needed.

Sometimes a post is just for fun, no ulterior motive or conspiracy theories going on.

I didnt mean to throw cold water on it :? I just felt like I owed an explanation to starrie
I think maybe Schmo missed the post before yours where Starrie questioned the motive of the thread. And I appreciated your reply to it!

AmberCutie said:
Jessi said:
schlmoe said:

I think maybe Schmo missed the post before yours where Starrie questioned the motive of the thread. And I appreciated your reply to it!

I already admitted to .... Butthurtedness? Lol

Haha there are wayyy too many I would love to see..let me think, let me think...hmm..

Aedan & Miss Lolli...for some reason that seems like it could get interesting

Reactions: uhohtrouble
Its all about chemistry, we can all throw together a couple of models who we think is the hottest and hope it would work but in reality it might be a disaster!

With this in mind, a few from me

Aspenrae and Jennasienna
SweetDee and Carieen
Cassieramone and Purplesstar420 (which has happened!)

I personally think I would get along with poker babe she is such a mommy and she is gentle I can tell and I fucking love that! Also miss lolli cause she can be dominate and well I am mostly submissive so hehe yea..I do switch once in a while but I love the damsel in distress thing for some reason.Cherryjane seems cool we could be the two cherries woot! Now that would be one hell of a cherry pie!

I always wondered what would happen if FrankieChemical and AlexLady got in the same room... but I figure they would clash too much that it would really only appeal to the catfight fans.

I honestly couldn't see Amber with any of the other girls...

ApetureScience and JoleneJolene. Mmm

skullie (I don't know if she posts around here anymore...) and Frankie would make an awesome team

D0m with just about anyone else.

OH! Amber and LilyPink! of course!

LadyLuna said:
I always wondered what would happen if FrankieChemical and AlexLady got in the same room... but I figure they would clash too much that it would really only appeal to the catfight fans.

How about jello wrestling to settle their differences then?

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Passion_dork said:
Haha there are wayyy too many I would love to see..let me think, let me think...hmm..

Aedan & Miss Lolli...for some reason that seems like it could get interesting

I agree with this 1000 percent!

LadyLuna said:
ApetureScience and JoleneJolene. Mmm

This sounds super hot!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JessiD
OOHthatLady
MissHeidi
For the fucking adorable and sexy brunette,redhead,blonde teamup.

NoelleBright and MissHeidi
For battle of the gorgeous eyes teamup

AmberCutie and SophiaLocke
For the holy moly look at those bangin' bodies teamup.

JickyJuly
JoleneJolene
LoveScarlett
For the ultimate tattooed seductress teamup.

Oh and at least 5 models together that hate eachother with a burning passion, beating the crap out of eachother, hair pulling,clothes ripping and all.
Not that I support this kind of behaviour.... :whistle:

I could do this is all day...

HollieCakes and I already decided that we wish we could do a show with EloEl.. So instead of twin comments we could maybe get triplet comments!

I personally would love to do a show with Jolene, or Lacie, or Amelia (OMG, I think I have thing for redheads too!!)

(and EvaMoretz!! I want to hump your leg, I miss you bb, come back to mfc!!)

And fantasy teamups... :think:

I wish I could have seen LovelyKittie and CrazySysy when they had their show..

and CamWithCarmen with Gisele..

:)

I feel this needed a different post just so I could say if you are not listed below, this is nothing against you. It just means I don't know you well enough yet.

I would love to do a camshow with any of the following:

The original GoldenLady (who I believe is now CrzySzy?)
AmberCutie
NaughtyNaomi (who then changed to NaomiChase I think, and I don't even know if she cams anymore)
AlexLady
ApertureScience
JoleneJolene
LovelyLemon
UglyUkGirl aka AngelicTease
missmeowmix

there's more, but thinking of all those lovely girls with me fried my brain...

hornygods said:
D0mino and MilaMilanXXX
AmberCutie/JoleneJolene and JessiD
Tristyn and JessiD
EvaLee and KittyWilde
AmberCutie and MilaMilanXXX
JoleneJolene and PlayboyMegan
JessiD and bonermaterial
JessiD and Jett_Black_

... I thiink I'll have to spend some time to think up some more combinations. Question - are threeways allowed?

Derp. I reread the OP and realised it was.

JessiD, AmberCutie, D0mino and JoleneJolene all in one room. I wonder how that'll turn out.

How about UrSavannah and Jett_Black_ heh? lol she wont do g/g at all but I can dream...btw she thinks im hot :dance:

LadyLuna said:
I feel this needed a different post just so I could say if you are not listed below, this is nothing against you. It just means I don't know you well enough yet.

AmberCutie
NaughtyNaomi (who then changed to NaomiChase I think, and I don't even know if she cams anymore)
AlexLady
ApertureScience
JoleneJolene
LovelyLemon
UglyUkGirl aka AngelicTease
missmeowmix

there's more, but thinking of all those lovely girls with me fried my brain...

Hey me to man I would definatly get nerdy with you. I love start wars and a bit of star trek,love playing majic and when I have the time WOW on my 85 dranei shammy =).

In the past I voted Lilredhairedgrl, missmeowmixx and myself. I still think this would be a bangin mashup so I vote for it again. :thumbleft: All the ladies who read my previous post about this know that I imagine it would be filled with lots of cotton hippy skirts, hippy feel good vibes, pow wow dancing and naked love fun. :mrgreen:

Its no secret that I would glomp bonermaterial (aka tegan_eloel aka april_eloel) and Jett_Black_

Dear gawsh I cant wait for Jolene and Aedan. What I wouldnt do to get in the middle of that :drool:

Jessi said:
I did not create this thread with the intention of deciding who is popular, thats something anyone can look at on MFC of Streamate.

Since G/G shows are really common (and fun!) I thought "wow theres all these models who should totally hook up, I wonder what other people think" and then we can all have a nice inspiring fantasy fap fest.

:whistle: theres this canadian girl that might be my fantasy camgirl team up ...

:oops:

Reactions: Jessi and hornygods
I hadn't thought about this, cause it's too hard, and most will never happen, then my brain said a pairing, and promptly melted from the imagery it created....
GoddessZoey and AbbeyRhode. Or, really, either of them with just about anyone else.

LadyLuna said:

Oh, so not this Goldenlady?
OQkkP.jpg

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:

Oh, so not this Goldenlady?
OQkkP.jpg

I do not know that goldenladyy. Therefore, I cannot see myself having anything to do with her. If I ever get around to checking her out, I can update you on whether or not I'd be willing to do a show with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.