AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is your ultimate fantasy camgirl team-up?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Waogo!! She is sooooooooo cute! I would do a show with her! hmm.... ;)

waogo said:
I hadn't thought about this, cause it's too hard, and most will never happen, then my brain said a pairing, and promptly melted from the imagery it created....
GoddessZoey and AbbeyRhode. Or, really, either of them with just about anyone else.

SexyKymberly and sexyvixen27 :)
Oh my god it would be awesome to see them together on cam. :thumbleft:
They like eachothers and they are both so friendly and sexy women. :)

StarrieNights said:
schlmoe said:
I hate those forum posts where OP tires to throw a bucket of cold water on the proceedings when none is needed.

Sometimes a post is just for fun, no ulterior motive or conspiracy theories going on.

Im just butthurt cause i wasnt nominated WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#notpopular #tantrum #spoiledprincess #throwingfit #kickingfeet

ok fine:
im nominating MYSELF with lollipop, Zoexo.. and every redhead alive.

I would do a show with you anytime love :)
xo

Jessi said:
CandiedLace, RainbowBryte and MissMeowMixx.
:shifty:

dude...!!! dread party! Lace and I were buddies before any of this camming nonsense happened , so if that ever did happen I regret to inform you that there would be no making out. well, not between us... now miss Bryte on the other hand..

also... just had to say I AGrEe very much with BlackxxxRose's idea!!! we would make such pow wow, holyballs.. and Luna too!! I would be 500% in on that. she's sooooo cute....

I also would like to mack on OOHthatLady and Rosemary. there seems to be a redhead thing going on in this thread, I blame JJ's recent redhead mashups for ah... "stimulating" our imaginations

oh.. Morella!! I would hit that... oh geez. must now fap.. and shaun... hopefully this summer will turn out better and there will be lapdancing had!!!!

There are several ladies I would love to play with.. lol

missmeowmixx
blackxrose
jolenejolene
poker_babe
aedan rayne

there are more but that list could go on forever probably lol

Reactions: AedanRayne and Rose
Jalyn and AspenRae

oh..wait....

GamerLana and (crap, can't remember her name but there was another cam girl with a slave girl leia outfit...)

AedanRayne & MissLolli
MissLolli & SophiaLocke

And pretty much anyone with Jalyn or Aspen.

If I ever worked up the nerve for a g/g show, I'd be all over Epic_Dani.

Reactions: AedanRayne
DaddyDominant said:
Jalyn and AspenRae

oh..wait....

GamerLana and (crap, can't remember her name but there was another cam girl with a slave girl leia outfit...)
LadyLuna and MissLollipop both have those outfits. Not sure which you were referring to though.

Reactions: LadyLuna
blackxrose said:
DaddyDominant said:
Jalyn and AspenRae

oh..wait....

LadyLuna and MissLollipop both have those outfits. Not sure which you were referring to though.

My guess will have to be MissLollipop... daddy is a bannable offense in my room.

Though, he might actually be thinking of the girl who has Leia in her name?

AedanRayne said:
Jessi said:
Still thinking about Jessi/Jolene/Aedan sammiches. :drool:

:drool: I will pack you in my bag! Come on... we're heading to Coolsville next week! ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

-Well we had Jolene, Lucy and Melody so why not add Chasity Merlow and Austin White and have a red-travaganza called gingerpalooza!

-TJHeart and NikiSkyler

-Cinnabuns and PlayboyMegan.

-RubyRenegade and anybody.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
JoleneJolene said:
D0m and Aperture science, just writhing together. Yes please and Thank you.

I know I'm replying to a 3 week old post but I hardly come here anymore. (So there! :p )

This would be too damn epic.

Ambercutie and AbbeyRhode might be fun, Abbey works really good with other people, as seen in the cam mansion, and last night with Sexy_Aymee (it was epic guys, you missed a good show in my opinon) .

Put me in the camp of JJ and Oohthatlady, talk about a ginger good time!

LilyJean and JJ would be good too, I think that their synergy together could work.
LoveleyLunatic (formerly ladyluna) and lunae might be fun. Talk about a lunar eclipse!
Aperture and JoleneJolene sounds very cool, and very, very classy.

Bloodymaryjane and Asha Snow might be fun, pole dancing together.

Hmmm...

Evvie and JoleneJolene, or Evvie and SophiaLocke, or perhaps even Evvie and EvaLee

(Am I doin' it right?? :geek: NOT IMPORTANT LADIES COME DO SHOWS WITH ME)

I feel like putting Kota and Killer Kunt together would be fun.

I love Bawksy's idea of Kitty and Lemon paired up. They could probably cure Cancer and build a time machine in the same weekend.

Lacie LaPlante and LadieLane would be schweet.

There are at least 20 MFC girls I'd love to invite over for a slumber party, but I'd faint from excitement and shyness.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
JickyJuly said:
I feel like putting Kota and Killer Kunt together would be fun.

I love Bawksy's idea of Kitty and Lemon paired up. They could probably cure Cancer and build a time machine in the same weekend.

Lacie LaPlante and LadieLane would be schweet.

There are at least 20 MFC girls I'd love to invite over for a slumber party, but I'd faint from excitement and shyness.
Don't forget dehydration :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Evvie and JickyJuly
I apologise in advance if I miss-spell any names, lol.

AdeanRayne - TeenTaylor (I think this would be a great match, are both in their late teens/early 20's, and are giggly girly-girls, lol)

AspenRae - GinnyPotter - (Kinda suprised we haven't seen this yet, or has it it been done?)

UkGameGirl - SkyBlue

AmberCutie - SpexyAshleigh

XxHollywoodxX (aka Brittany) - MissBritney (Let's get the two Brittany's/Britney's together, lol)

Jayln - GoddessZoey

CassieRamone - CandieCane

MissBettyXO and SophiaLocke. MORRRROWR.

And I wanna join in!!! :evil:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Just a few fun pairings outside of the ACF box...

PiperLuv and Sexyvixen27
CrazySysy, Aspen and LocaLoca_
KeissyKate and PrincessTamy
ShyChrystal_ and MissAthena
RussianXXtasy and Foxy_Russian
Brunetttefir3 and LocaLoca_

:-D :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.