AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What kind of content do you enjoy making the most?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45270
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 45270

Can be a request, a stream theme/goal, custom video.. whatever you want! What's your favourite thing to do? 😊

Reactions: NotYou
Lesdom clips with me in submissive role. It's one type of content I enjoy making so much, that I often manage to forget I'm being recorded and completely let go, which always results both in a fun shoot and amazing final clip.

I'm new BUT I'm mostly focusing on OnlyFans and places I can sell my photos/clips on top of that at the moment (I want to expand to live camming, I'm just not ready yet). I really love filming POV type of exhibitionist stuff????

There's no way to put the type of content I prefer to film into words (there really isn't, I'm not being obtuse or a smart ass). The best way that I currently can think of to describe it would be; "weird shit". The fetishier, and weirder the better (within legal and socially decent standards), and also from POV. POV is cool, but also challenging.

I'm quite partial to shrinking people down POV. That would be one example of something I like to do. But it's near impossible to do with any finesse on a live stream.
Maybe with a DSLR it might be easier than w a webcam.

The best way that I currently can think of to describe it would be; "weird shit". The fetishier, and weirder the better (within legal and socially decent standards)
I get it! I find "weird" requests fascinating to begin with, and have a lot of fun with them. It really helps that the people who make these kinds of rare requests are usually such pleasant people :inlove:

@Brit I love this, too! Both sexual teasing and banter teasing. This is most fun on live cam, imo, because then you can see/read the reactions and it feels like everyone is having fun with you. It's a positive cycle.

Cosplay / Roleplay! Some fetishes that sell well can also be fun. Wedgies, latex glove/medical, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.