AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what made you smile today?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family had this really goobish tradition of talking about their 'one special thing' at dinner. It was a way to appreciate something small every day. I've come to really appreciate 'one special things' and even miss talking about them during dinner! So, thank you :)

My smile, aka one special thing (hrrrrr...:B), today was because I had a giant sushi feast that has left me quite sated!

My dogs were spooning today. :)

Attachments

• 2011-06-25 23-29-23.155.jpg
    2011-06-25 23-29-23.155.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 291
  • 2011-06-25 23-29-31.087.jpg
    2011-06-25 23-29-31.087.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 291
I went to Wal-Mart with my friend today and we were getting some sammich meat cut. The guys cutting the meat was fairly attractive and he was being kind of flirty....

She then looks at him, looks at me, then back to him and says "You can cut my meat any day BB"

This really made me :-D

My reflection :lol:

But seriously, after searching for what seemed like hours, I finally found a dress for a wedding I have tomorrow that does not make me look like a schoolhouse. Big :-D

I got my normally silent dog to bark at me today and then she ate a bunch of carrots. :) Her bark sounds more like a whiney "I wurv woooooooo" but it's so cute. Now everytime I look at her today I smile a bit.

I love this thread! :dance: A lot of things made me smile today... ahhh, how do I narrow it down to one?

It was confirmed today that I will be doing shows on MFC with Sidney Scarlet and Mistress Xena at the end of next week and the following week. I am so happy and stoked!!! :-D It's been way too long since I've seen those pretty ladies and now I get to play with them! :dance: Days of G/G cam shows with two different hotties? :shock: AWESOME!

I got a promotion at my day job after only being there for a month.

That made me smile a lot. In fact I'm still smiling.

i'm really digging the amount of attention i've been getting in my room lately from hottie girl models. It makes me feel all lesbian-y inside :D i was also a little stressed (couldn't figure out why, though) before camming today but everyone was AMAZING, talkative, intelligent and fun. It really brought my mood up.

This thread rocks, btw!

Any day I hit up bars ...always puts a smile on my face

IMAG0769.jpg

this was today...seriously this is the last time I wear over sized scrubs at work..shit makes me look huuuge even though im just 175 lbs... :?

Lydia_Deetz said:
Techno Viking of AWESOME

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomomgomg
omgomgomgogmogmogmogmoglgmlasjflkasjflkajsdlfkajsdlfjaslk
dfjlkasjfkladjsAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHGGGG
I LOVE TECHNO VIKING!!!!
I remember seeing him for the first time and bouncing around like an idiot. I want a techno viking :( I AM going to get one of his paraphernalia someday. I want.
Sorry to like totally flip nuts but Techno Viking is just happiness for me :3

Uh....day just started but my one special things are Techno Viking recap (hurrrr...thanks Lydia :B) and going to a cat show! Yay!

Edit: Sorry for the weird, choppy post. Trying not to break the forum with my string of nonsensical squealy gibberish.

Reactions: Lydia_Deetz
nerdguy said:
Technoviking is funnier with captions, at least in my opinion.

OMG! I love how jiggly his pecs were! :D That made me rotfl and :mrgreen: Now it's time to :dance:

SophiaLocke said:
i'm really digging the amount of attention i've been getting in my room lately from hottie girl models. It makes me feel all lesbian-y inside :D i was also a little stressed (couldn't figure out why, though) before camming today but everyone was AMAZING, talkative, intelligent and fun. It really brought my mood up.

This thread rocks, btw!

I am taking note of this because perving on you always makes me smile. ;)

Reactions: SophiaLocke
A troll in my chat getting called out by an MFC admin made me smile today.

I mean, having both Leo and Aaron in the room was cool beans enough (testing the new HD video for them) but to have him reply to a troll just made my epin week.

Attachments

• admintrololol.jpg
    admintrololol.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.