AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you guys go hmmm ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart42

Banhammered
Mar 21, 2010
Twitter Username
@41dog
MFC Username
Serenity48
This was a question I asked years ago but realized I put this in the wrong category. Hope it works out for the better this time

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "hmmm?"

In case anybody wonders why he was banned, aside from the fact that he was banned from my room way back in 2009 or 2010, I’ll attach the image that was the final straw. Absolutely no reason to be utilizing a model’s profile while here that way. I see it as harassment. And clearly he was overall annoying and strange.

CC038EED-5452-46AC-89A2-FBBB807907FF.jpeg

In case anybody wonders why he was banned, aside from the fact that he was banned from my room way back in 2009 or 2010, I’ll attach the image that was the final straw. Absolutely no reason to be utilizing a model’s profile while here that way. I see it as harassment. And clearly he was overall annoying and strange.

View attachment 77486

This site makes me laugh my head off.
Thanks for the comic relief/community. Camming life is sew fun. :p

Is it just me or, the fact he said "Soph" in EVERY (almost) sentence, made it 100000x weirder/creepier?
I can't imagine addressing someone by their real or pseudo name ALL the time, nor with a pet name or anything else.

But yeah.... that guy.. the type of guy that makes me think "and I thought I was odd....." :D
There's a guy who visits my room and talks like that. I've asked him to stop and he just says "ok sorry miss lollipop"

Every single sentence he says to me he finishes with my full cam name.

How was your day miss lollipop
You are very beautiful miss lollipop
I had a busy day at work miss lollipop but I'm happy to be here now miss lollipop

There's a guy who visits my room and talks like that. I've asked him to stop and he just says "ok sorry miss lollipop"

Every single sentence he says to me he finishes with my full cam name.

How was your day miss lollipop
You are very beautiful miss lollipop
I had a busy day at work miss lollipop but I'm happy to be here now miss lollipop

I don't know if I just go crazy from being alone in my room all day, or I have to to stay sane, but isn't this hilarious to you? This is the kind of shit that makes me lose it, in like, the best possible way.

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
Thanks for explaining, @AmberCutie . I was wondering what happened, or level of weirdness caused it. But, that does do it!

I don't know if I just go crazy from being alone in my room all day, or I have to to stay sane, but isn't this hilarious to you? This is the kind of shit that makes me lose it, in like, the best possible way.

I can understand using a name if the room is busy, and you intend a question for someone specific. But, wow, every single time?

The things that make you go "Hmmmm....."

Just to say, my "WTF" emoji rating for you is purely for a "haha wtf" - in a positive/good way.

Just to say, my "WTF" emoji rating for you is purely for a "haha wtf" - in a positive/good way.

You have no idea ;) Camming makes me cray crayyy. Ok, that's a viscious lie, I already am cray cray. But you know those times when you're like super sleep deprived and manic and everything becomes hilarious? Camming puts me in that space regularly, as does participating on ACF. :D Look at that shinny BANHAMMERED banner. Hilarious!

Hmmm I guess it would be opening threads like these and not knowing if I should be happy or sad that you got banned

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.