AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What organizational tools do you use for balancing streaming/onlyfans/ general schedule?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2020
Treasure Island
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@BelleConstanze
Chaturbate Username
stanzie_belle
Hi all!

I've been really disorganized recently and I am looking for any tools people use to stay organized and on task. Anything you use to help you plan streams, only fans, keeping up on socials ect. I am wondering if there is an organizational tool a lot of people recommend, would be even better if it provided some analytics and was catered towards camming but a more general online task management tool for content creators would work as well.

I am also wondering about support groups and meet ups for cammers, I'm feeling pretty isolated and would love to meet and interact with people who can relate to me(online or off). Feel sometimes like I am working a one person job, would like some colleagues to connect with and bitch about the bad times/ celebrate the good times with.

Thanks!

Anything you use to help you plan streams, only fans, keeping up on socials ect.
I don't have a tool to recommend, but can tell you what I aim for...

streams - sorry I won't be much help there, I no longer put a lot of time or planning into that since this is year 13 for me and I'm all sorts of burned out for live cam! HOWEVER, I will remind that being consistent is key for an active cam model. Have a weekly schedule, be on at least a couple hours per day, and at the same hours each day.

onlyfans - posting daily is key there. The thing that helps me figure out my schedule there is to have daily themes. For example, mine are alliteration related - Masturbation or Mirror Monday, Titty Tuesday, Wet or Wiggles Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, SnapFilter Saturday or Caturday... then I post whatever on Fridays (usually Friday night naked dance parties) and take Sundays off.

socials - I post 2 scheduled Tweets per day advertising my onlyfans with a teasy or nude gif and explanation of what my page provides.

We have an ACF model who has created a great virtual planner, I'll let her speak up here :)

I am also wondering about support groups and meet ups for cammers, I'm feeling pretty isolated and would love to meet and interact with people who can relate to me(online or off). Feel sometimes like I am working a one person job, would like some colleagues to connect with and bitch about the bad times/ celebrate the good times with.
I feel that a majority of cam models only work digitally with other cam models, so places like this, or discord/telegram groups are key to feeling connected with others. Then outside of that, adult conventions are a common place to physically meet your peers.

Hi all!

I've been really disorganized recently and I am looking for any tools people use to stay organized and on task. Anything you use to help you plan streams, only fans, keeping up on socials ect. I am wondering if there is an organizational tool a lot of people recommend, would be even better if it provided some analytics and was catered towards camming but a more general online task management tool for content creators would work as well.

Thanks!
I build out my schedules in google calendar, I find having a notification pop up on every screen I might be looking at helps if I start getting off track on what I am ment to be doing. For things that have multiple parts, I brake those tasks down in a todo list app like todoist, if I just leave "shoot video" on the calendar then I forget to do things like the thumbnails.

What kind of analytics were you looking for from a tool?
If you want to track hours online, tokens etc then google sheets is a pretty good way to go.

I have to use a physical planner to keep up with my schedule, due dates and social life.
I write down when I worked and what I made, then I can look at that to determine monthly goals. But maybe that makes me 'old school' lol.

Xbiz and ynot do industry meet ups. I met some awesome people at cammunity, and it helped me feel so much less alone!

I have to use a physical planner to keep up with my schedule, due dates and social life.
I write down when I worked and what I made, then I can look at that to determine monthly goals. But maybe that makes me 'old school' lol.

Xbiz and ynot do industry meet ups. I met some awesome people at cammunity, and it helped me feel so much less alone!
I use a physical notebook too

Reactions: Bella-bell
Found myself useful a regular calendar app on my iphone. It is great for planning streams weeks ahead, knowing it won't interrupt my personal life.
Also, holding on to a regular notebook for any ideas for my OF content I could randomly generate.

Reactions: Bella-bell
physical planner party too! i need to physically write it out. i've tried using electronic, but im really REALLY good at ignoring my alerts. i also have a wall calendar my husband and i both use to communicate our schedules.

seconding on consistency. im not consistent like i used because i believe i was for so many years it helped. pick a block of time that you dedicate to streaming. i liked to do 7am-12pm and 4pm-7pm on weekdays.

it also helps create boundaries with the people in your life that this is your work time. some people like to believe working at home means you are available when the fuck ever. my husband knows not to ask me of anything from 6pm to midnight on the days i mark on our wall calander. that way i stay committed to my schedule and goals.

Thanks! I actually love writing things down so maybe going old school and getting a planner is a good option!

physical planner party too! i need to physically write it out. i've tried using electronic, but im really REALLY good at ignoring my alerts. i also have a wall calendar my husband and i both use to communicate our schedules.

seconding on consistency. im not consistent like i used because i believe i was for so many years it helped. pick a block of time that you dedicate to streaming. i liked to do 7am-12pm and 4pm-7pm on weekdays.

it also helps create boundaries with the people in your life that this is your work time. some people like to believe working at home means you are available when the fuck ever. my husband knows not to ask me of anything from 6pm to midnight on the days i mark on our wall calander. that way i stay committed to my schedule and goals.
Thanks! I also live with my partner and often I run into the issue that being at home often means they think I'm not in work mode, always if Im in my cam room they would never bother me but its the set up, planning, ect time I probably need to communicate boundaries around. For myself and them! Really appreciate the feedback. Also LOVE your name on here!

I don't have a tool to recommend, but can tell you what I aim for...

streams - sorry I won't be much help there, I no longer put a lot of time or planning into that since this is year 13 for me and I'm all sorts of burned out for live cam! HOWEVER, I will remind that being consistent is key for an active cam model. Have a weekly schedule, be on at least a couple hours per day, and at the same hours each day.

onlyfans - posting daily is key there. The thing that helps me figure out my schedule there is to have daily themes. For example, mine are alliteration related - Masturbation or Mirror Monday, Titty Tuesday, Wet or Wiggles Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, SnapFilter Saturday or Caturday... then I post whatever on Fridays (usually Friday night naked dance parties) and take Sundays off.

socials - I post 2 scheduled Tweets per day advertising my onlyfans with a teasy or nude gif and explanation of what my page provides.

We have an ACF model who has created a great virtual planner, I'll let her speak up here :)

I feel that a majority of cam models only work digitally with other cam models, so places like this, or discord/telegram groups are key to feeling connected with others. Then outside of that, adult conventions are a common place to physically meet your peers.
Thank you so much! I really apprecaite the advice for onlyfans, I think have themes is such a good idea and will really keep me on track!

I build out my schedules in google calendar, I find having a notification pop up on every screen I might be looking at helps if I start getting off track on what I am ment to be doing. For things that have multiple parts, I brake those tasks down in a todo list app like todoist, if I just leave "shoot video" on the calendar then I forget to do things like the thumbnails.

What kind of analytics were you looking for from a tool?
If you want to track hours online, tokens etc then google sheets is a pretty good way to go.
Hi! Thanks so much for your reply! I generally track hours online and tokens just in a notes app on my phone... I do think I need to be way more organized with that. I was just wondering if there is an analytics tool to see how has tipped the most over all, who tipped the most in the last month. Those would be the dig ones. Another advantage would be a place to list the highs and lows of my stream, and maybe what I wore, to see where there might be correlations between earnings and mood/outfit ect. I mean I can track myself I just quietly hoped something might exist to make my life easier.

Hi! Thanks so much for your reply! I generally track hours online and tokens just in a notes app on my phone... I do think I need to be way more organized with that. I was just wondering if there is an analytics tool to see how has tipped the most over all, who tipped the most in the last month. Those would be the dig ones. Another advantage would be a place to list the highs and lows of my stream, and maybe what I wore, to see where there might be correlations between earnings and mood/outfit ect. I mean I can track myself I just quietly hoped something might exist to make my life easier.
CBhours made a tool that will show you the best tippers of the month. If you use the model search it will also tell you how many hours you were online, viewer count etc

As for tracking earnings against mood / what you are wearing, that's proberly going to be something you need to track yourself. It sounds like just a notebook or a spreadsheet would be able to get the job done for what you want.

I think my big organizational post is in MO, but basically I schedule things by day of the week and use Trello and Things 3 (a to do list app) to manage my schedule. I currently work Thursdays through Sundays. Thursdays are for scheduling promo stuff and OF posts, Fridays and Saturdays are for filming and editing (film 2-3 vids each morning and edit in the afternoon) and Sundays are admin stuff. I typically only cam ~4 times per month so I'll schedule those at the beginning of the month and then do a little less work on camming days so that I have time to cam in the evening.

I use trello to keep track of my videos and fan site posts. Trello is great because you can automate stuff, so I just add a video to my "filmed" list after I film it, and it automatically adds a to do list to the card containing everything I need to do in order to get from raw file to edited, uploaded, and published video. It takes some time to set up but it's super worth it once it's running.

My Things 3 setup isn't super fancy. I just have recurring tasks pop up whenever they need to be done, so for example, today is Thursday so "schedule reddit posts for the next week" popped up on my to do list. The key to my whole system is automating as much as possible so I don't have to think about it, I just do whatever's on the list.

Some of the more helpful to do list items I have:
- "daily video stuff" - I publish a new video every day, so this has a checklist that reminds me to tweet about it (I schedule 4 tweets per vid, 2 the day it comes out, 1 5 days after release, and 1 a month after release), post the teaser on OF to encourage people there to buy it, and to post the thumbnail on Insta if it's Insta-appropriate (though it usually isn't lol)
- "work morning routine" - includes clearing my email inbox to 0, checking /r/sexsells and /r/fetishselling for [buy] posts that I might be interested in fulfilling, and hopping on this here little forum as a reward for getting out of bed and doing a little work :)
- "Sunday admin stuff" - this is just a huge list of stuff that I do weekly and it'll look different for everyone. Mine has stuff like issuing DMCAs, queuing up an email on C4S to go out with reminders of my latest video releases, and planning out videos that I'll be filming in the coming week.

Edit: here's the post I had made in MO detailing my whole system. That was last July so it's a bit different now. If there's interest, I can make an updated post. 🤷🏻‍♀️ https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...nd-organization-how-we-get-things-done.39826/

I build out my schedules in google calendar, I find having a notification pop up on every screen I might be looking at helps if I start getting off track on what I am ment to be doing. For things that have multiple parts, I brake those tasks down in a todo list app like todoist

I do basically the same, i havent used todoist in a very long time im currently using microsoft to do but i assume todoist also has a widget for android home screen. I use acalendar+ widget (syncs with google) and microsoft to do widget so every time i turn on my phone its right there in my face.

I think my big organizational post is in MO, but basically I schedule things by day of the week and use Trello and Things 3 (a to do list app) to manage my schedule. I currently work Thursdays through Sundays. Thursdays are for scheduling promo stuff and OF posts, Fridays and Saturdays are for filming and editing (film 2-3 vids each morning and edit in the afternoon) and Sundays are admin stuff. I typically only cam ~4 times per month so I'll schedule those at the beginning of the month and then do a little less work on camming days so that I have time to cam in the evening.

I use trello to keep track of my videos and fan site posts. Trello is great because you can automate stuff, so I just add a video to my "filmed" list after I film it, and it automatically adds a to do list to the card containing everything I need to do in order to get from raw file to edited, uploaded, and published video. It takes some time to set up but it's super worth it once it's running.

My Things 3 setup isn't super fancy. I just have recurring tasks pop up whenever they need to be done, so for example, today is Thursday so "schedule reddit posts for the next week" popped up on my to do list. The key to my whole system is automating as much as possible so I don't have to think about it, I just do whatever's on the list.

Some of the more helpful to do list items I have:
- "daily video stuff" - I publish a new video every day, so this has a checklist that reminds me to tweet about it (I schedule 4 tweets per vid, 2 the day it comes out, 1 5 days after release, and 1 a month after release), post the teaser on OF to encourage people there to buy it, and to post the thumbnail on Insta if it's Insta-appropriate (though it usually isn't lol)
- "work morning routine" - includes clearing my email inbox to 0, checking /r/sexsells and /r/fetishselling for [buy] posts that I might be interested in fulfilling, and hopping on this here little forum as a reward for getting out of bed and doing a little work :)
- "Sunday admin stuff" - this is just a huge list of stuff that I do weekly and it'll look different for everyone. Mine has stuff like issuing DMCAs, queuing up an email on C4S to go out with reminders of my latest video releases, and planning out videos that I'll be filming in the coming week.

Edit: here's the post I had made in MO detailing my whole system. That was last July so it's a bit different now. If there's interest, I can make an updated post. 🤷🏻‍♀️ https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...nd-organization-how-we-get-things-done.39826/
Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful, I find that its easy for me to get distracted and stay on track, this does sound like a great way to do it! Unfortunately I can't enter the link, Im not sure what MO is? Do I need to pay a fee to be a member?

Hi all!

Thanks!

I've been using both google calendars for reminders & regular plans/appointments etc.
Next to that I use a bullet journal because I really like to write things down on a physical medium. So this is where I brainstorm on paper and keep lists / write my to do lists per day etc. The nice thing is that you can completely customize it to your liking and gear it towards whatever you need.

Next to that for camming & content I've recently started using a digital tool called Notion. I used to use a couple of huge Excel files that I created to keep up with my stats for OF & for streams etc, but I moved this into Notion as well.
It might be worth looking into. It might take a while to learn how to use it, but it's completely customizable and you can use it on multiple devices at the same time which is SUPER handy.
You can create content calendars, overviews, brainstorm pages, to do lists, schedules etc. Pretty much anything you can think of really.

What I like for keeping up with streams for instance is that I have created a database in notion, where I can plan different streams, and can keep track of income, follower growth etc. per those streams, but it also creates a separate page per stream where I can plan them out in terms of outfit, theme etc. So you can go back and look at successful streams and see if you can figure out common factors to grow/improve your streams. And you can then also change the overview of the database to show as a calendar as well to have a time-overview. I don't know.. It's a little hard to explain in a short compact way. If anyone is curious about what it all looks like I could make a more in depth post about it in MO with screenshots etc.
I'm also still learning all the ways I can use it & adding onto it, but it's a very powerful & useful tool IMO!

Reactions: veggiebabyy
Status
Not open for further replies.