AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What ORIGINAL "Locations" Have You Seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I am unsure of anywhere else but on Chaturbate people seem to do one of 3 things for their locations:

1) Put their real country
2) Put a fake country
3) Try be funny or witty

Now, looking at #3 it seems to always be the same few things, the couple that spring to mind are "in your dreams/world/room", "Chaturbate", "the internet", "heaven"... and others quite typically like these - you know them, I am sure.

With these funny or witty or clever ones, I honestly don't think I have seen anything original or unique - they are all the above or variations thereof.
Have you seen any that's funny, smart or different?

Mines down as the Second Circle of Hell. It usually gets me at least one or two literary conversations a show, which is all I can as for.

I say my house or the internet. When someone asks where I was born I say the hospital. :)

My MV profile says a van down by the river- which is not really original but it is kinda semi true. When on cam I like to name a different place every time somebody asks- and I like picking places where my southern accent would be out of place. I did learn though that members will believe I am from Australia so I don't use that one anymore.

I used to say Cloud City to everyone but then they'd go on and on trying to figure out details.

Now when asked I say "The US " and quickly ask where from. If they ask what state I'm in I typically go with states of mood.

"Oh, I'm in the state of frustration."

If they ask again or ask to specify the state I reply with why I'm in that mood.

"Well, I'm in that state due to trying to come up with a video description and obviously needing to masturbate in paid chat to get some of that frustration out."

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
On a serious note....

I've come across a couple members who hate it when a model uses a US location when that model is not from the US, with one of those members going as far as stating how he's reporting every model that does this. I don't know if this is even a remotely big deal, but i suppose that'll fool some members in thinking a non-US model is a US resident.

On a serious note....

I've come across a couple members who hate it when a model uses a US location when that model is not from the US, with one of those members going as far as stating how he's reporting every model that does this. I don't know if this is even a remotely big deal, but i suppose that'll fool some members in thinking a non-US model is a US resident.

ON CB i see this a lot for Russian models, they say they are in the UK. Not sure why specifically the UK - didn't know Russians loved us that much.
But with stuff like that I don't mind, as it's just them trying to hide their identity.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.