AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What percentage does a model keep when I join her fan club.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2022
I am interested in joning a model fan club but I just want to make sure the money goes to her not SC.

100/200/500 tokens respectively for each level of fan club and every token, no matter if it's from fan club, tips, private shows or content sales is worth $0,05 for a model.

Upvote 0
@Oreka69 It's very sweet of you to be concerned about her share of your money but don't worry about it too much. This model has chosen to use SC as a platform, knowing the cut that the site takes for their own time and expenses such as hosting, advertising, employee salaries, processing customer payments and keeping our identity hidden.

If you want to give her a higher %, suggest she opens a my.club profile where she will get 80% It's the only fansite you're allowed to mention as it's a partner of SC and anything else is considered as offsite payment which is against site rules.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.