AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What really nice things do cam models do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add from the camgirl side: in my experience, especially the ladies I've met and interacted with on ACF there are so many kind, supportive and just all around wonderful people in this community. Obviously like every grouping of people there are some that are not so great, luckily over all I have seen and interacted with mostly great ones.

I've seen the community band together pooling money and resources as well as making plans for a "ride chain" and airport pickups/dropoffs and open their homes to another girl in a dangerous and abusive situation.

I've seen people giving support and taking time to console another when they were having a hard time be it from health issues, emotional issues, financial hardships, mental health issues etc.

I've seen others send giftccards or money to others in need of food for their families.

I've seen others buy birthday and Christmas gifts for others children when that parent was struggling to make e D's meet let alone their child's day special.

I've seen girls care for others at events/get togethers when they either had too much to drink or were drugged.

I've seen girls "run interference" for others who were being harassed by people in real life environments

I've even had camgirl friends hear I was having a rough night and come to my house to sit with me so I didn't feel alone, and I've also done this for others because of how much it meant to know I had support when I was in need of it.

I have seen such incredible and amazing things from this community, these are only a few off the top of my head.

Some sweet invitations, many nice compliments, some extra content, and a few free shows.... the regular kind of nice stuff.

The big one for me is time and attention, those models who have chosen my company, especially when they could have been busy elsewhere.

Many of these models became/ are very successful, it's really nice to see that for cam modelling, the nicest and most generous women seem to do the best. (MFC number 1's, thanks; hopefully you all return someday ;))
It is a wonderful gift to be able to make even irregular visitors feel special, the type of model you can meet once, return to in a years time and still be welcome to catch up with. I never cease to be impressed with how the heart of these incredible women works.

Nice things by one model for other models: The coolest was a model who used her connections to get a model blackmailer site removed. He was later jailed, I don't know if it was related or not.

Putting up with my nonsense.

Seriously, I have seen many saying all proceeds will be donated to "whatever". I'm sure that is a scamworthy event, but the one's I've seen, I believe.

Been around long enough now for a few instances of "this model is really in need right now. Show proof you helped her out and I'll give you x amount of my own content!"

A fellow model took me under her wing and helped me make top page, for no reason at all other than she knew I was a single mom that just lost my job. I had only met her a couple of times at parties and she did so much for me to get me going.

Is a thing this thread has slowed down, but hey ho. Here's a nice example; a guy was tipping a model to give him small dick humiliation. She'd already started gassing to me and asked me to help out. So yay, I got to humiliate a guy about his penis (cos he wanted it to be done publicly). Anyhoo, 2 nights later, she was true to her word and I got a heavily discounted password show as a thank you.

(1 minor confession - I took my glasses off so his crotch area was hella blurry)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
GoodDaytoDye.png

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
On MFC I was in a model's one night and she didn't have many mbets there so it was a slow, boring night. She practically begged someone, anyone, to talk so I did. People were coming and going from her room, most with the order to "show boobs bb" or "show ur pussy bb" and no one would tip for those things. Anyways, I did talk to her and we just chatted for like three hours before she logged off. Next night I pop back into her room, maybe 30 members were there, when she saw me she sincerely was happy and welcomed me and again we spent another 3-4 hours chatting as she got various tips. Long story short, we kinda openned up to each other and I felt gained the other's trust. One night some asshole came into her room and started tipping big, first like 100 tokens for her to flash and increased it by like 50 tokens for each request after. But he hot possessive because she still acknowledged me. I guess finally he had enough of me and offered her a four number token sum to ban me. She got pissef at him, told him I had a lifetime pass for her room (I assume because of something I'd admitted to her privately one night) and then proceeded to ban Daddy Warbucks himself. She could have made huge bank that night but she chosey friendship over asshole's money. I've never forgotten that.

Apologies for the grammatical errors, fat fingers typing on a smallish smart phone.

Reactions: zoober
A few years, a non-ACF basically destroyed me emotionally to a point where I didn't think I could recover and I thought I will become a troll. There were three ACF models in particular had heart to heart conversations with me which helped me to get on track. They got me to start believing in hope again.

Last year in LiveJasmin, a model seeing that i was nervous during pvt session gaves me some advices and relaxing music to chill. It was very nice from her because i came to her pvt room to tell her how sorry i was a big bullshit i done to her.
She could have reproached me a very obsessive attitude toward her but she said nothing about (Thanks god i've never acted this way again and have gone to a therapist)
She left camming shortly after and i didn't get the occasion to thanks her.

I don't know what she's doing now and even she came back I don't think she'd be glad to see me again but i feel grateful she helped me to relax and have better sleeping time.

She should have taken the tokens first and then banned him hahaha.
Would have told her "Dammit girl, take that money and ban my ass! I'll come back on my other account!"

shame this thread is kinda quiet. Suggests there's more snark than nice, Really?

shame this thread is kinda quiet. Suggests there's more snark than nice, Really?
People are far more inspired to talk about negative experiences than positive. If you have 10 nice interactions and 1 negative one day, you'll really only probably spend much timing thinking about the 1 negative.

Snark is universally more fun to talk about. That's why celebrity gossip magazines focus on the drama instead of putting charity work on the front cover. I wouldn't take a quiet thread as indicative that there's more snark than nice in camworld.

On topic, got a really sweet message from a model here because I posted about a job interview and she remembered and wanted to check how it went. It's sweet when models, who hear a lot about a lot of people's lives, remember little things and care enough to ask.

ETA: beat by Brody!!! :haha:

Listen and be patient with me/another girl.

Some of the most important life changing convos I have ever had were with other camgirls. There ability to relate and personal experience gave them the ability to both listen to me (when I had no one to talk to, and felt alone) and give me the thought out advice and helped shape some of my life decisions.

I can't count the times I have had another camgirl be patient with me (or other girls) when asking questions related to the job.

Putting up with my nonsense.

Seriously, I have seen many saying all proceeds will be donated to "whatever". I'm sure that is a scamworthy event, but the one's I've seen, I believe.
A lot cam models do use the money for trips for conferences, though.

People are far more inspired to talk about negative experiences than positive. If you have 10 nice interactions and 1 negative one day, you'll really only probably spend much timing thinking about the 1 negative.
I completely agree. It's the truth. Trolls really seem to drive models up the wall. But, then again I guess that is just the nature of the internet. There are always going to be people that do stuff just to get someone upset. Seen it time and time again.

I love it when they message 'hi bb' to me while they still have both hands down their panties.

so sexy. I had no idea you could fit a tiny wee keyboard in there. not having a dick must be awesome.

I encouraged skyewatson on CB when she first started and had only a dozen viewers. She has hundreds now but whenever she sees me in her room, she'll stop and yell "Stanton!" and sometimes spread her ass for me. Wow! :h:

Reactions: zoober
From a user/client perspective, cam girls having joke/loser boyfriends is a hella good thing. From the >26 'murikan model bent over, ass splayed cooing "cum for me daddy" c2c to a Cleveland shoe salesman so she can buy her and her man some meth to the Russian explaining she can be very aggressive, so no big deal her man kicked her, that kinda dumb makes the usual user/client projection of airs and graces onto a cam model just that bit, white knights aside, harder

Status
Not open for further replies.