AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What should i call my new cam site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2016
Hello you lovely lot.

In another thread, it has been agreed that the name i have chosen for a soon to launch camsite is not good enough!

In a separate thread it was also apparent the 3 ideas i had were also no good.

I would love to hear ideas on potential names for a new cam site, what do you think?

There is no prize for the picked name, after we have a few we will put the three best to vote.

If you would like some more info about the site, to see what name may suit it, the link to the other thread is here https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/im-either-brave-or-a-fool-started-a-cam-site.25562/

Smart camgirls do nothing without wanting a piece of dough in return so you might want to rethink your whole stance on monetary prizes. If you are not giving up that long green, you might want to offer some giftcards. A camgirl can get exposure through a multitude of ways without paying for it so you might want to get rid of that idea. Nothing from Nothing leaves nothing....you gotta have something if you want girls to help you make money.

Kitty Cams
Cummers
Cum Time
Kitties Couch
hahaha...is your site active now?

Dick in a Box

• Funny!
Reactions: yules
"Cammando" :bag:
Thank you everyone who has made a suggestion! Loved reading the comments and ideas.

My favourite is "Cammando" by Rosy.

Unfortunately Cammando.com is not available. We could use an odd ending to the domain, like command.xyz, but i feel we should stick to a .com ending.

Therefore, based on Cammando, we are suggesting that we call the site GoCammando.com

I would be grateful if you could agree or disagree with this name using the icons underneath this comment.

If at 5pm GMT time (because i am from the UK) we have more agrees than disagrees, then this will be our new name!

Thanks guys and girls!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
showmybits.com or Ishowmybits.com

Last edited:
Thank you everyone who has made a suggestion! Loved reading the comments and ideas.

Unfortunately Cammando.com is not available. We could use an odd ending to the domain, like command.xyz, but i feel we should stick to a .com ending.

Therefore, based on Cammando, we are suggesting that we call the site GoCammando.com

I would be grateful if you could agree or disagree with this name using the icons underneath this comment.

If at 5pm GMT time (because i am from the UK) we have more agrees than disagrees, then this will be our new name!

Thanks guys and girls!

What if a model is non nude? and doesn't want to go commando, its not representing all models. It's also suggesting that all the models are nude.

Dude, please do not name your business Cammando! Seriously, that is a bad name for many reasons.I feel that you should thought about your name before the site went live. Anyways, you should pick a name that is very classy because it will be your brand. Seriously, this is a business and you want to get paid, right? You should take your cam site name more seriously. Dicking around was just tacky. Cammando sounds just as tacky. If you want to go in that direction, than you should name your site "Nasty Dollhouse", "Kitty collectors" or my favorite "Kitten's little secret". Because I am sure every cam models' dream is to work on a site called "Kitten's little secret." Please think more carefully about your name. Because you do not want your site to sound like a cheap brothel, right. :) This is coming from a fellow adult business owner :)

Thanks guys and girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.