AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What site has members that value conversation/chat—-because it is NOT cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia666

Deactivated Account
Oct 29, 2019
I like chatting just as much if not more than the sexual side of camming. However on CB members seem only interested in explicit sexual nude shows. Anyone know which sight would attract users that appreciate conversation and company?

I like chatting just as much if not more than the sexual side of camming. However on CB members seem only interested in explicit sexual nude shows. Anyone know which sight would attract users that appreciate conversation and company?
Myfreecams.

Mfc is designed to be more social and interactive with conversation. I also get some good conversation on stripchat. Chaturbate is the worst.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
MFC is more social based. However you will still have those who demand/want explicit acts. Same with freeloading people. So you will still see some of the same there too.

🤔 or maybe the users on myfreecams are more mature in general?
MFC is less explicitly sexual, in general, compared to CB.

What? By design is camscore not inferior in terms of producing a more social environment? You can just hang out with people and chill on CB and gain position because they are hanging out in your room.

🤔 or maybe the users on myfreecams are more mature in general?
MFC is less explicitly sexual, in general, compared to CB.

I think the problem lies on the fact that MFC encourages building long lasting relationships between models and members, they have so many tools for it including the friendslist and MFC mail, that CB simply does not have. So the general trend is for the average Chaturbate member to never even entertain the idea that you can build a relationship with a model or the members in a room, the system lends itself to be more transactional in nature. And like most things in life this has pros and cons. The light side of this is you can afford to showcase your personality more because members want to build connections as much as they want to have sexual gratification on MFC as opposed to CB. The dark side though is there are expectations that come with that sense of connection. MFC regulars expect a ton of contact with the model on her down time... they tend to be needy and very difficult to satisfy... and they hold tips over the model's head, there is this cultural aspect to MFC where members call their tips "just gifts" while at the same time they expect to get content in the shape of videos, online entertainment, offsite contact and the model's undying gratitude in exchange. In contrast the average CB member simply wants to fap and move along. That said... there are many rooms on CB with a sense of community and good conversation, it isn't impossible to build, it just defies the expectations and therefore takes more work.

I also enjoy private one on one shows, verses the public chat. Then I do not get caught up in how many users are just lurking in silence. But my experience in my room on CB has been mostly silent lurkers, who never say hi or tip. And it really, in my opinion, does not bring anything of value to my room other than a number. I have tried to build a community on CB over the last 1.5 years where members interact with me and each other, but I have not been successful.

That said... there are many rooms on CB with a sense of community and good conversation, it isn't impossible to build, it just defies the expectations and therefore takes more work.
indeed...
Also,, there are a huge number of very empty rooms in mfc : )

I also enjoy private one on one shows, verses the public chat. Then I do not get caught up in how many users are just lurking in silence. But my experience in my room on CB has been mostly silent lurkers, who never say hi or tip. And it really, in my opinion, does not bring anything of value to my room other than a number. I have tried to build a community on CB over the last 1.5 years where members interact with me and each other, but I have not been successful.
How about doing something different? I feel like you have expressed your dissatisfaction in several threads for over a month now and we have given you very good advice but I don’t see you taking steps to change the situation like switching sites?

So are you suggesting switching to MFC? I am registered just need to submit documents. The thing I don’t like is the layout of the site. Looks a bit dated and confusing, but willing to give it a try. Nothing to loose by trying.

Reactions: Lady_Sha
So are you suggesting switching to MFC? I am registered just need to submit documents. The thing I don’t like is the layout of the site. Looks a bit dated and confusing, but willing to give it a try. Nothing to loose by trying.
They recently updated. Here is the "beta" New.myfreecams.com

Reactions: DoD404

This is a common complaint I hear of those who don’t want to go to MFC. But, it is superficial at best.

At first, it may be a little dated in looks. But, as a member, I don’t think about it when I’m there.

This is a common complaint I hear of those who don’t want to go to MFC. But, it is superficial at best.

At first, it may be a little dated in looks. But, as a member, I don’t think about it when I’m there.
Exactly, it has a ton of great functionality once you get past the initial look of it. It also has huge earning potential if you play your cards right.

My observation on MFC and CB, but models kind of control the mood for their room. It's by what they encourage, and respond to.

I can't speak for MFC, being primarily a CB user, but I was once accused of being too chatty (in one room) and annoyed some long term members as they said "he talks too much and is taking over the room" - in the end the ones that are still around I now consider friends (as much as they can all things considered).

I do agree CB tends to be rooms of people staring at the model and not much being said though..

Status
Not open for further replies.