AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What small gesture makes you feel loved?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, simply noticing when I do things. If my partner notices I'm trying to make them happy (I usually do this by cooking or cleaning, or petting their head until they fall asleep) then I'm happy. If my friends notice the little things I do for them (constantly asking about their day/if they're alright/if they need help with anything, or just me doing things I've overheard them saying they wanted done) then I'm happy. Most people overlook the little things, so it makes me overjoyed for my efforts to be acknowledged.

This is going to sound a little sad, but just acknowledging my existence is pretty good for me. Due to circumstances mostly beyond my control, I've been just this side of a shut-in for about a year. Most of my social life is online, and even that isn't too active, so when I do broadcast myself out there, it's nice to know there are people willing to ping that signal back.

I'm off work this week and my best friend wrote on facebook that she misses me and needs me to come back lol. My son helping me around the house, him painting things for me, even a simple "l love you mommy" is wonderful to me. Random acts of kindness are something that makes my tender heart smile.

Reactions: TacoBelle
Status
Not open for further replies.