AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Me too, not sure why but there's been a few like that in this thread recently.....
no idea, the show fine in preview, and yours work for me 🤷‍♂️

Shawn James That's Life Cover (I think shawn, might be Shane)
Beautiful South Perfect 10
Flogging Molly If I leave This World Alive

Coldplay will forever be engraved in my memories. When I was younger, my mum would drive me and my younger brother to the bus stop for school every morning, and we would listen to coldplay every single day. it was the best 5-6 minutes of my day. We went to two concerts of theirs, and each one was magical. they are so god damn inspiring. Thank you coldplay for providing us with music for our minds, our souls and our hearts. you are the true heroes of our time, god knows how many lives you have saved with your music!

Not sure if this will show up or not.
I see everything past Marti's last posts (which showed as unavailable to me)
Max Romeo; I Chase the Devil.

Reactions: rockin_rod
BTW it's not a new release, that's a YT promo from around 2015, still one of my fave songs though.
(and every time I see the 'bandcamp' logo, it reminds me of that line "This one time, at....." )

:rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: MarieElise
This one just gives me goosebumps, time and time again....... so powerful.
and yes, I still have a grown-up crush on Florence :)

I am see why she’s beautiful. They made a dance version of this back in the 90s that used to be one of my favorite songs!

Great back story to the video for this song.
Katie Sunshine made an Instagram video post of herself hula-hooping to the song; the band saw it and was so impressed, they asked her to dance in their official music video.
Here it is - Rita Mae Young by The Record Company:

CCR.... just amazing band. One of my fave songs is Born On The Bayou.

[Side story related to CCR..... about 15 years ago, I was working on a construction site, and one day noticed this tiny cat hanging around near where the crew usually ate their meals.
She was always really bedraggled, and looked cold, wet and hungry. Over a couple of days, she let me get closer, until finally I could pat her and offer some food, and then she became my shadow - went everywhere with me.
Long story short, she joined the other rescue animals I already had. Was trying to think of a name for her, and one day 'Suzie Q' by CCR played on the radio, and she just stopped and started moving in time with the music.
Soon as it stopped, back to normal behaviour. So there it was - thereafter she was Suzie Q, or Suze. Loved that cat, and she only passed a few years ago.]

• Hugs
CCR.... just amazing band. One of my fave songs is Born On The Bayou.

[Side story related to CCR..... about 15 years ago, I was working on a construction site, and one day noticed this tiny cat hanging around near where the crew usually ate their meals.
She was always really bedraggled, and looked cold, wet and hungry. Over a couple of days, she let me get closer, until finally I could pat her and offer some food, and then she became my shadow - went everywhere with me.
Long story short, she joined the other rescue animals I already had. Was trying to think of a name for her, and one day 'Suzie Q' by CCR played on the radio, and she just stopped and started moving in time with the music.
Soon as it stopped, back to normal behaviour. So there it was - thereafter she was Suzie Q, or Suze. Loved that cat, and she only passed a few years ago.]
What an adorable story đź’ź. I used to pick my cats by whichever one attacked me the worst when I walked the row of cages at the humane society. No joke. Sounds funny though.

Thank God they didn’t have anything bigger than a house cat or my bold ass might not even be typing this right now (lol I’d be like mountain lion turd on some hill or something right now instead.).

• Funny!
Thank God they didn’t have anything bigger than a house cat or my bold ass might not even be typing this right now (lol I’d be like mountain lion turd on some hill or something right now instead.).
Funny! I had a very close encounter with a mountain lion when I was hiking - it was such an incredibly beautiful animal, and seemed more curious than aggressive - we just looked at each other for a while and then it turned and disappeared. Felt very special to see one in the wild. Same trip I saw a bear in Yosemite, but luckily it was far away and he just sniffed the wind, and ambled off.
I had a very grumpy miniature pony once, chewed anything....... but the funniest one was a white rooster called Colonel Sanders, that was about to get terminated because he was so noisy. So he got a reprieve and came to join the tribe - used to patrol around guarding the hens and ducks, and would attack everything, fence posts, dogs, people (except me, strangely). He was the most aggressive animal I've known, but such a character, and a great guarder of his 'girls'.

Funny! I had a very close encounter with a mountain lion when I was hiking - it was such an incredibly beautiful animal, and seemed more curious than aggressive - we just looked at each other for a while and then it turned and disappeared. Felt very special to see one in the wild. Same trip I saw a bear in Yosemite, but luckily it was far away and he just sniffed the wind, and ambled off.
I had a very grumpy miniature pony once, chewed anything....... but the funniest one was a white rooster called Colonel Sanders, that was about to get terminated because he was so noisy. So he got a reprieve and came to join the tribe - used to patrol around guarding the hens and ducks, and would attack everything, fence posts, dogs, people (except me, strangely). He was the most aggressive animal I've known, but such a character, and a great guarder of his 'girls'.
Oh if a Rooster's goiving you a problem you gotta do this neck pump dominance thing. It's not mean or anything, it's just kind of like jerking off his neck, gently. Supposedly it works good. Actually nevermind, I'm getting confused with a male turkey. Nevermind that. I know someone who had major dominance problems with a male turkey.

Bears are no joke. I know people who's friends have been killed by them in Alaska.
Me and my old black lab (RIP Avgi 🤍 ) got stalked by a cougar one night too. But I think it was just the same deal, he was kind of sniffing around, but not serious about anything big.