AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what systems do you have?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3
PS4 (Destiny white edition PS4)
Xbox360
WiiU (splatoon!)
SNES
Dreamcast
N64
3DS
3DSXL (NA region)
3DSLL (MonsterHunter4 Felyne edition, Japan region)
3DSLL (Korea Edition)
PS Vita (Toukiden edition, Japan)
home built gaming PC system (specs not listed)

yea I have a gaming interest

SNES, Sega Genisis 16 Bit, Playstation Original, PS One, Sega Game Gear, Game Cube, Game Cube with gameboy player, Wii, N64, Orignial Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and 3DS

Still hunting more down still. I will have an amazing entertainment system one day.

Between me and the boyfriend we have...NES, SNES, N64, gamecube, Wii, WiiU, gameboy color, gameboy advance, DS lite, 3DS (x2), PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox360 (x3), Xbox one (x2).

We game a lot together so that's why we have so many multiples. There's also two nice gaming pcs in our house and a lot of accessories for everything.

I'm just about to dust off my WiiU since I picked up Yoshi's Wolly World this morning.

I have a ps 3 which I mainly use as a blu-ray player--but I like fallout 3 and xcom as games, and, somewhere collecting dust, a colecovision that works but was played sooo much the controllers are toast.

Now I'm about to show my nerds. So...

PS
PS2
PS4
NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Wii
WiiU
3DS (newest purchase)
Genesis
Sega CD
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast
Atari 2600
Intellivision

Sold the Xbox and the 360.

Despite all of this, I'm comically bad at video games. Go figure.

I have a PS3, a DS, and a desktop. I really only play on my PS3 and that's the system I have the most games for. I prefer to game on my PS3 over anything else really...

Let's see:

Atari 2600 - This one belongs to boything, though, so I can't take too much credit for it.
NES - Well, kinda. I need to get the system itself replaced because it got broken/lost in a move, but I still have all of my games and accessories. :/
SNES
Sega Genesis
Gameboy Advanced (Original)
Gamecube
Wii
PS1 Slim
PS3
New 3DS

The PS3 and 3DS get the most play, though I plan on setting up my Wii to play Gamecube games on soon. I've been itching to replay Pikmin!

Honorable mentions: Powerglove & R.O.B.

Wii U
Xbox 360

I used to have a PS4 and an Xbox One, but ended up getting rid of them both.

Also, have about 700 PC games, with most being on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.