AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What the hell do I do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2020
So long time reader/viewer here. Going to try and distill a few years into a few paragraphs.

Most would describe me as a whale. Let’s rewind 6 years. All is well with the world. Found a model I really connected with and was infatuated with. She opened up to me very quick ( real name only ) within a month to be able to send her money. This was in exchange for services like shows. She is from the USA on SM and has a top row or 2 placement.

3 years ago things were becoming less fun. The main reason was her expectation of financial support in exchange for nothing. I know her lifestyle had grown into expecting a certain income level. I told her. Hey I’m sorry. But this isn’t fun. Here is 2-3 months of typical support. At the time I also had a business that was going under was stressed and financially burdened from that. So when she was asking for money for xyz . I told her why and moved on.

Ok she has my address. Sent me Christmas cookies one year. Birthday cards. Gifts like coffee mugs and T-shirts. And after I stopped visiting her this went on for around a year. Would send me text messages ( I have her actual phone number I would never message her) wishing happy birthday and Christmas wishes and catch up a bit.

14-15 months ago get a message after covid lockdown hey hope all is well. Exchanged a few messages. Was somewhat typical. About a year ago for my birthday she sends me a several hundred dollar alligator wallet with a photo of her and a note she missed me. So I sent her a message. Hey I got your gift. Thanks, I appreciate it. But please don’t send me anything in the future. She messaged me back she was sorry. Won’t happen again.

Fast forward to this year. Keep in mind I have had zero communication in the previous 12 months with her. This time it’s a pair of used panties and a note saying she came in them thinking about me. And wanted to fuck me. Ok umm I was in shock. This was totally out of left field. So I sent her a message. Wtf are you doing sending me this shit?? I’m really sorry it won’t happen again.

Ok I’m married. My wife knows about my sexual friend on the Internet and the rule I have with her is don’t fuck anyone else and we are good.

Figured someone on here can relate the emotions and possibly has stalker advice. I just don’t know what I can do other than tell her stop. Im afraid of what’s next.

Not me.

I would definitely block her number, if you have her on something noticeable, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, etc, she will then see you have blocked her and SHOULD get the hint. It's one clear way for anyone to see and understand "oh they want nothing to do with me".

I would definitely block her number, if you have her on something noticeable, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, etc, she will then see you have blocked her and SHOULD get the hint. It's one clear way for anyone to see and understand "oh they want nothing to do with me".
Blocked on Facebook and Snapchat for years. Normally message her on iMessage with her phone number. Can block that too. She just sends me stuff in the Mail years apart. That’s the part that does not compute for me.

I'm gonna be honest and assume you're on a mailing list of hers, and this is all just attempts to get past regulars to return to gain more income.

It sounds frustrating though that she seems to be refusing to take you off this mailing list, hang in there.
Maybe. Coffee mugs. T-shirts’ and panties. Sure I can see that. $500 designer wallet without talking to someone for 9 months seems off to me. I guess other than blocking the number and moving not of other options lol.

Return to sender anything further. Make her think you moved.

Totally ignore her until she calms down... you shouldn't have exchanged messages with her, although her intentions were good and she wanted to know how you are doing.
And block her on every medium you can. Don't tell her to stop, that will further give her attention. Just stop any contact with her. She will come to her senses... in the end. Hang in there

Totally ignore her until she calms down... you shouldn't have exchanged messages with her, although her intentions were good and she wanted to know how you are doing.
And block her on every medium you can. Don't tell her to stop, that will further give her attention. Just stop any contact with her. She will come to her senses... in the end. Hang in there
sage advice. stick with this.

if she has that placement on SM then she's outsourcing those panties and running a well-oiled machine. ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.