AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What time of day is best for camming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KozyKat

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 25, 2014
I just started camming, but it seems like some times of the day are more populated than others. I figured since there are different time zones it would mostly balance out, but that doesn't seem to be the case. What times have you found really fill your room?

(sorry if this question was already asked, I didn't find it with search)

Reactions: spankamber
Any time of day works for camming if you stick with it. If you're wanting the most optimal hours though...I'd suggest looking at a world clock online or some sort of time converter. Find out what times are when people go to bed, work, and are likely to be eating dinner in each continent. Those times are normally, I think safe to say, when traffic slows down.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
RedHerby said:
When I'm horny !

Lol this cracks me up when members say this. Every time I log on when I start out extremely horny I become really frustrated if no one's tipping and wind up logging off to masturbate bitterly. I have found that getting on cam regularly puts me in the mood psychologically and by the time a show starts I'm there. However logging on at random times horny is a bad bad thing for me. XD

The only thing I can say that's consistently true for me personally, is that approx 3 p.m. pacific is much, much better than 3 a.m. pacific.
I'm European and the first option is midnight here, the other one is noon, and I've tried both several times in over 2 years. I get much less people in my room at 3 p.m. PST, but people are way more inclined to tip than the ones at 3 a.m.

LilyMarie said:
The only thing I can say that's consistently true for me personally, is that approx 3 p.m. pacific is much, much better than 3 a.m. pacific.
I'm European and the first option is midnight here, the other one is noon, and I've tried both several times in over 2 years. I get much less people in my room at 3 p.m. PST, but people are way more inclined to tip than the ones at 3 a.m.

I've also noticed this to be true (observing as an MFC member). It happens that my favorite model has settled on this as the best time for her to work, partly because it's also when most of her regulars are on MFC.

I find the really early morning crowds (3am-6am PST, which is early depending where you live!) quite chatty and pretty consistently good tippers. Nights (10pm-12am PST) are alright for me, I have great regs then but the room in general is a lot quieter when it comes to chatting.

For me 9 AM is not really good at all. Okay room counts, but no one talked or tipped.

3 - 6 is my normal time, and I do alright. Okay room counts, but a lot of chatty people.

3 AM, I had a ton of people in my room, but the tippers I had were my regulars who happened to be on that day. xD

I think it's more about picking a time, being consistent about getting on the same time most of the time, and building your name~

Godiva420 said:
Any time of day works for camming if you stick with it.
This!
I always jumped around, trying to find that magical time of day, but ultimately you pretty much just have to stick to a time and collect a fan base.
Though, in my experience; picking an obscure time with a low model count has been more profitable.

if my night regs are on, yep im on for sure around 930 pacific night time!
if not, you bet i'm waiting til 6am EST cuz i actually get high room counts, and TALKERS AND TIPPERS!

6AM EST-10AM EST.. almost always a GO for me :)

TELL MY INTERNAL BODY CLOCK that! *it doesn't go to sleep so i can get up in time to cam those hours* Me and body has serious issues to work out

Status
Not open for further replies.