AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what to do when u have slow nights?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragaliciouse

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 14, 2016
haven
Twitter Username
@fragaliciouse
MFC Username
bigbrown_eyes
Chaturbate Username
maro81
it allways happen to me i have 3-4 days "wow" and then nothing 3-4 days ,i just stay and wait ,like a fool , i try to entertain and interact whit people but just nothing or freeloaders. whats to do? im not kind of patiance girl and i hate wait, i just get bored so quickly , then so bored and finnaly so angry .

If you notice no tippers after an hour then take a 20 min break or so and come back when you are chilled and refreshed and ready to put on that smile and work your stuff . And I've had slow times too, I'm trying to change my sleeping schedule , didn't work much though. I stayed on cam 12 hours pretty much , a long time but some break time and I made about $100. I've notice I need to take my own advice and quit when no one tips. I get really caught up in PMS with my favorites.

If you notice no tippers after an hour then take a 20 min break or so and come back when you are chilled and refreshed and ready to put on that smile and work your stuff . And I've had slow times too, I'm trying to change my sleeping schedule , didn't work much though. I stayed on cam 12 hours pretty much , a long time but some break time and I made about $100. I've notice I need to take my own advice and quit when no one tips. I get really caught up in PMS with my favorites.

When it's slow for me, maybe an hour or so without a tip or a private, I will log off just to clear out the room. Did you do anything different the slow days? Anything from the outfit, to hair, to even the time you log on can affect how good or bad your day is. This may not be the norm, but for me, I noticed wearing lingerie produces slower days with more freeloaders but days when I wear tight casual clothing are much better. Also, being consistent with the times you log on really helps. Whatever days/hours you seem to be the most busy, work those consistently.

When it's slow for me, maybe an hour or so without a tip or a private, I will log off just to clear out the room. Did you do anything different the slow days? Anything from the outfit, to hair, to even the time you log on can affect how good or bad your day is. This may not be the norm, but for me, I noticed wearing lingerie produces slower days with more freeloaders but days when I wear tight casual clothing are much better. Also, being consistent with the times you log on really helps. Whatever days/hours you seem to be the most busy, work those consistently.

I have noticed that when they get the naked goal tips kinda dwendle. So I should probably set a higher goal than 420 til naked . I write down my outfits everyday so I don't repeat outfits or accessories too much. I usually wear bra and panties, sometimes my mini skirt or shorts. But I usually have on socks or stockings. I noticed my attitude affects my slow nights as well. The worse im in a mood then the worst my tips are.

Reactions: AlyssaMuze
I'd say that the best tool for a slow night is a good attitude, because you could still be gaining fans. You may not be the model that inspires them to purchase credit, but there is always a chance that they'll remember your good nature when they weren't tipping and will come back to do so. If the room is isn't engaging with me, I just get on tumblr or twitter, and talk out loud to myself to appear as if someone is talking to me. I do support taking a little break if nothing is working and you start feeling discouraged. I have a set window that I try to cam during and times that I'll take a break if I haven't reached a mentally set amount. I always try to stay on or come back, because tips do fluctuate, plus you never know who is *about* to log on, be it a regular or a new generous soul.

When its slow for me, i get upset, so its good im always busy with my son and so i dont think much. Since DirectIM is slower than cam, i just wait for the regs to pop up and make my day happier. When i can, i do go online on ifriends and it works for me. My laptop doesnt support splitting cam, it gets really slows, so i do directIM during the day and at nights i do ifriends or directcam.

When I have a slow night, I figure I may as well entertain myself, put on the Rent soundtrack, or Celtic music, and just sing till the time I was going to log off.

Reactions: MikeTO
I have noticed that when they get the naked goal tips kinda dwendle. So I should probably set a higher goal than 420 til naked . I write down my outfits everyday so I don't repeat outfits or accessories too much. I usually wear bra and panties, sometimes my mini skirt or shorts. But I usually have on socks or stockings. I noticed my attitude affects my slow nights as well. The worse im in a mood then the worst my tips are.

That's awesome that you take notes! Every time I meet my top less goal tips dwindle down for me too. If it goes on for long I put a shirt back on haha, "sorry guys, no tips are coming in so boobs go away."
Attitude is a big aspect while being on cam, it sucks to be on cam when it's slow...I usually turn the music up a little, sing, and work on some off cam stuff. But if you keep your head up and stay positive, usually things turn around. Smiles are more inviting then someone who looks bored.

Really good advice! I have been really frustrated about my slow nights...started out great so I was really encouraged. Then, you could hear crickets chirping! So slow. Just trying to keep from getting discouraged, because I really do like camming and getting to know my room guests.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Val Vega
Great advice on giving it a small break and then coming back on - I never do that, i log off with the intention to come back online later but it doesn't happen. I find only giving myself a small break (i.e 20 minutes or so) is what works for me as any longer and i get out of "cam mode" and can't motivate myself back into it.

If i feel like i've tried talking more, talking less, dancing more\less, putting deals on and still not seeing any results and can tell my mood isn't doing me any favours, I leave cam and do offline work instead. This includes not wasting the time and effort I've put into my makeup/hair and make a video or picture-set. Having pre-made videos etc can be great when you haven't made your minimum goal online as you can promote them / do deals to get in some extra cash :)

Fantastic ideas...trying to really get myself into a good schedule and use my time wisely. Not my forte :) But I am learning as I go. I love the idea of not wasting the hair and make-up on idle time and instead make videos. It can get frustrating to put that effort in only to feel you just wasted time and make-up :) I have found MFC is really unpredictable in terms of knowing busy times, off times, etc. But I am going with the flow! Thanks so much for the great ideas and input!

Really good advice! I have been really frustrated about my slow nights...started out great so I was really encouraged. Then, you could hear crickets chirping! So slow. Just trying to keep from getting discouraged, because I really do like camming and getting to know my room guests.

I am in that same position now. Started strong a few days ago and last night made 6 tokens.... a bit discouraging but I have had FUN so far.
Hope since this post was awhile ago you have gotten those tips rolling back in. :)

heres what I do, I find a good website for erotica online and I keep my clothes on and just read to them in my naughty voice this does 2 things; It keeps my room going so people can show up, and it keeps people from leaving my room and i can be more engaging towards the ones still in my room. Sometimes I sing or I dance. Erotica is an amazing way to get people into your room and to stay. I also do handjobs on my dildo sometimes.

Reactions: AriaRose
These tips are so useful! Honestly, I'm dealing with the "new model" tag going off in Streamate and noticed the tips and pvts started going down and down.
Personally, I try to talk with the people that are actually in the room (mostly 2, 3 if I'm lucky) but mostly they don't want to start a conversation. They keep coming, saying hi and leaving most of the time. Sometimes I read a book just to distract myself and I try to pretend conversations but it feels weird and usually I find myself repeating things like "Oh, hi! Thank you!" and stuff like that.
Either way, I especially loved the Erotica Online tip and I think I will do it but I wouldn't know how to introduce it. Just say out loud I'll read some stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.