AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to put for lovense lush tip menu price?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 22, 2020
MFC Username
Lyllla
What do you guys have your lowest at and highest. I don't know what to charge. and I don't want to charge too low either. but alot people tip 1 tokens...so its kinda meh

Reactions: Katty
What do you guys have your lowest at and highest. I don't know what to charge. and I don't want to charge too low either. but alot people tip 1 tokens...so its kinda meh
Just a Stripcat user here, so wait for more comments from models, but I have seen many models who have their minimum tip for Lovense activation set above 1 tk. I have seen 5, 8 and (I think) even 10 tokens as minimum activation levels. Those models I have also noticed, have somewhere on their page or profile some type of announcement or message telling users of this "unusual" situation outside of the standard Lovense "menu".

I always preferred something like this, not sure if the rest of the list makes sense of course, but it can be adjusted.. my general thought is that they get a bit longer than the 1 second (I don't always feel like it's a full second when it's just the one anyways) but it starts at 3 tokens.. then it is worth more to just tip 10 for the duration anyways (almost same value, but still) and then it starts going up in intensity and time (but not as much time increase) for the next tip levels..

1711735941422.png

i personally hate the lowest settings because it does nothing for me. quite frankly feels like a nuisance. cant even pretend. its like a fucking bee is trapped inside my vagina. I'll then be in bad mood, so its best for me to have the way I'm going to explain.

i would have it cranked up to highest vibration and have the members pay for the time. this is streamate prices and I'm going off memory for what i had them when i was streaming for a year. prices might not reflect current models experience.
3 gold for 1 sec
7 gold for 3 sec
15 gold for 7 sec
25 gold for 20 sec
50 gold for max length streamate would let me. i don't remember the time. i think it was at least 45 secs?

if people keep tipping single amounts thinking it's gonna make your vibe go off, not your problem since your level amounts should be visible. for whatever reason some men become illiterate when they're stricken with boners.

for whatever reason some men become illiterate when they're stricken with boners.
We do not have enough blood in our bodies to maintain brain functions and boners at the same time, 99 times out of a 100 the boner wins...or maybe it is 999 times of a 1000 🤔

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
little off topic: im so glad we can laugh at this because oh boy does it get frustrating. created a bit where i overly flirt with anyone who mentions they read my profile because i put "reading profiles" as a turn-on. this sometimes influences anyone watching who hasn't done so.

little off topic: im so glad we can laugh at this because oh boy does it get frustrating. created a bit where i overly flirt with anyone who mentions they read my profile because i put "reading profiles" as a turn-on. this sometimes influences anyone watching who hasn't done so.
hahah the amount of times girls actually get surprised you mention something they mention in the profile is insane.. it really shows how little people take their time to read these profiles and it still baffles me

hahah the amount of times girls actually get surprised you mention something they mention in the profile is insane.. it really shows how little people take their time to read these profiles and it still baffles me
To the point I literally deleted a bio I paid handsomely for because it was utterly fucking useless.

Reactions: KingMarti
To the point I literally deleted a bio I paid handsomely for because it was utterly fucking useless.
Wow... I have made a few custom profiles for models but I never charged for it, even if the model was willing to pay because I knew that mostly other models would be the only people looking at them. 99% of the users never see them it seems.

my favorite is when they argue back that they "dont read" after i point out that their answer is in my profile. i usually reply snarkily back "i don't fuck people who don't read."

john waters once said "if you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em"

anywho getting waaay off topic now. (SORRY OP)

created a bit where i overly flirt with anyone who mentions they read my profile because i put "reading profiles" as a turn-on.
This is one of my go to openings... I read a model's profile and then make a comment that shows that I have read her profile without explicitly stating that I read her profile, particularly if it is something we have in common; "Oh, I see you've been to <name of city>, did you go to such-and-such museum?" Same with a model's tip menu and any photos she has posted. Never anything sexual, just an acknowledgement that I have read what she took the time to post. I hate to admit how ridiculously effective this is.

Back on topic...
Both Wuggie and AudriTwo have great suggestions. It has been my experience (not a model) that setting the lowest price for 2-3 tokens largely eliminates the one token tips. And I always chuckle when the model also has an item on her menu something like "Ignore me please - 1tk".

AudriTwo has also done something that I like in a lush menu; each step up the menu is roughly twice the price, but you get 2-3 times the benefit with the 25/50 gold item offering the best bang for the buck; the lowest setting is three gold per second while the highest is 1.25 gold per second. I don't know what it is like on MFC, but in my opinion the default pricing on the Chaturbate apps is totally ridiculous.

AudriTwo has also done something that I like in a lush menu; each step up the menu is roughly twice the price, but you get 2-3 times the benefit with the 25/50 gold item offering the best bang for the buck; the lowest setting is three gold per second while the highest is 1.25 gold per second. I don't know what it is like on MFC, but in my opinion the default pricing on the Chaturbate apps is totally ridiculous.
this is definitely one reason why i do, but also to fully take advantage of microtransactions. people love to spam those low tips.

Reactions: Slapstick
A suggestion with a lush menu, is have particular tips that have a special pattern. Especially also mention in tip menu or even bio which one is your favourite. Generous tippers/guys trying to make you cum, love to tip those ones.

FYI I always look at bios. Not always read from start to finish if they're long but yeah always good to get an idea of tone of room and personality of model.

Yes. Underneath "Favorite movie" I named The Shawshank Redemption. I would be shocked and impressed when a member in the chat would mention it.

Reactions: Slapstick
Heh. Just reminding me that a lady I mod for has "I'm not fucking Latin American!" After so many people asked her. I swear to god she gets asked that more since she wrote it in the bio.