AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to set your prices as, aside from just shows?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
Hi, I'm pretty adamant that when I move to streamate I will always price my shows as high as they allow me to, but what about for things outside of regular private and exclusive private? What about flashing boobs, block shows, and other things that you would typically see members tip for on the free chat sites like cb and mfc? And is flashing pussy allowed on SM? Is there a good way to encourage block and c2c shows? Is there a good pricing strategy for c2c?

And is flashing pussy allowed on SM?
Not in freechat. Before streaming there recommend reading every word of your model agreement and code of conduct.

With c2c i only accept audio and for me to pay attention to their cam in exclusive. I really dont care about c2c in premium.

Upvote 0
Block shows have a set discount structure 15m, 5% 30 min 10%, 45m 15% and 1hr 20%.

I personally have the first 3 checked, i just don't feel comfortable offering someone 20% discount and having to be engaging for a whole hour. C2C is included in my price for exclusive because it saves them having to type and just helps things flow better.

As for menus, whatever you're comfortable charging bearing in mind you get 35%. If you have a member account you can see what other models who are in a similar niche charge to get a general idea. But I've seen boob flash from $3-$50

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Block shows have a set discount structure 15m, 5% 30 min 10%, 45m 15% and 1hr 20%.

I personally have the first 3 checked, i just don't feel comfortable offering someone 20% discount and having to be engaging for a whole hour. C2C is included in my price for exclusive because it saves them having to type and just helps things flow better.

As for menus, whatever you're comfortable charging bearing in mind you get 35%. If you have a member account you can see what other models who are in a similar niche charge to get a general idea. But I've seen boob flash from $3-$50
Oh wow, $50 boob flash is impressive. Do you think that's successfully doable for a new model who's not conventionally attractive and doesn't have a following (I've only streamed on CB a few times but never was committed for long)?

What's the going rate for BJs, and is it possible to be successful starting out on SM without offering blowjob? I only have one realistic dildo and I'm a germaphobe so the idea of using it for bj if I'm going to do penetration with it icks me out

I also wonder how I should *say* it, like if I were to ask for $50 for flashing boobs, should I say $50 for boobs, or should I say 1000 gold for boobs?

Upvote 0
Do you think that's successfully doable for a new model who's not conventionally attractive and doesn't have a following (I've only streamed on CB a few times but never was committed for long)?
possibly. you could be a cindy crawford's doppleganger and still struggle to get tips. personality and luck really a big factor in success. usually, it's the models with a giant BAs or femdoms that have $50 for boob flash. i'm an a cup, so i charge $5 for boobs, but charge $10 for my fat ass.

What's the going rate for BJs, and is it possible to be successful starting out on SM without offering blowjob? I only have one realistic dildo and I'm a germaphobe so the idea of using it for bj if I'm going to do penetration with it icks me out
now i haven't streamed in about 6 months, but this should still be relevant. im known for my deepthroat so i charge $30 for a bj tease. no more than a minute. if someone wants to see a full-on bj/deepthroat they must take me to exclusive where i charge $14/min. i will not perform with any dildos in regular premium. i actually have a few toys that are strictly for the mouth and others for penetration. going from mouth to vagina can cause yeast infections. i recommend using condoms for penetration to help with germs since you have only one dildo. there are some dilkdo material that are way better for bjs/deepthroat but will wreck your cunt because the material is questionable. like jelly dildos. i recommend using silicone, stainless steel, and glass for penetration.

I also wonder how I should *say* it, like if I were to ask for $50 for flashing boobs, should I say $50 for boobs, or should I say 1000 gold for boobs?
one gold = one of whatever the currency in their country is. ex: one gold = US$1. i'd just say 50 gold. you asking for 1000 gold is basically asking for $1k.

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.