AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was your favorite 90's video game!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many great games and so many already mentioned (I love Turtles in Time too)--my two all time faves from the 90's were probably:

Chrono Trigger: Such an epic adventure--had time travel, a talking frog knight, robots, a killer story, multiple endings, and amazing graphics/music for the time.

Earthbound: an RPG based in the present day where you use a baseball bat as a weapon, call your Mom or Dad on the phone when you're feeling lonely, use an ATM, and order pizza to eat in the game (and have it delivered). Plus when I got the game it came with a scratch and sniff book to help you "smell" the game--I don't think I can think of any other games that ever took advantage of the olfactory glads.

Reactions: Always_Tim
Top 5? Hmm...

5. Goldeneye

4. Super Smash Bros.

3. Final Fantasy VII

2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

1. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Definitely spent the most time on the following over the years:

Ocarina of Time
Resident Evil 2 (Can still talk word for word with the hilariously bad script in cutscenes...XD)
FFVII (Played through way too many times)
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario World
FFVI (I was Kefka for Halloween one year :shhh: )

Oh my god how will this not turn into a giant list for me.

Commodore 64! I had one, Rock n Bolt, Gianna Sisters, Boulder Dash WOOO.

Then I had a PC. Subspace/Continuum all day errday. Played a Warbird in Trench Wars constantly, oh man. Every single Commander Keen game, King's Quest VI, Red Alert, oh my god so many things to remember.

Then my SNES happened. Mega Man X, Zelda LTTP, Super Mario RPG, ahhhh.

I have to stop myself. I'll be here all day typing out everything I used to love. Final Fantasy Legend, Zelda Link's Awakening, these games hit me with so many feels. SO MANY LITTLE DARLA FEELS.

VenPerv2 said:
ACF, Why u no Day of the Tentacle?
Dude, an awesome perv bought me a tentacle dong and he made it green and purple as reference to that game!!! I've never actually played it but I would LOVE to, i wonder can it be done online somewhere? hehehe.

As for my favs... I actually haven't played a lot of vids since the 90's buuuuut:

ALL TIME FAVVVV --- Jazz Jackrabbit!

Jazz 'n Spaz looking dangerous. Remember when you're a little bunny, carry a big gun. ;) ;)

also
-Crash Bandicoot omgomg
-Spyro the Dragon!!!
-CROC
-Tetris
-Commander Keen!
-Super Smash Bros (i slayed so hard at this game. my teenage boyfriends were always super annoyed that i could whip their ass with just a Zelda who never became Link. lololol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: also i'm curious which Smash Bros character everyone played!)
-Mario Kart (curious what character you guys play also! i usually play Yoshi, but i went through a phase where i only played Bowser just to prove i could whip ass playing a fatty as well.)
-Pokemon
-was DDR/ITG in the 90's as well? Well, THOSE! big time.
-Clay Fighters/Claymates!
-Final Fantasy for SNES!
-Legend of Dragoon

aaaaand the best Mario ever made

SUPER MARIO LAND!

omg. I want to play all of those so bad. this thread wins. Fuck I used to play a lot of video games.. whoa!

Attachments

• jazznspaz.jpg
    jazznspaz.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: DuoShi
missmeowmixx said:
VenPerv2 said:
ACF, Why u no Day of the Tentacle?
Dude, an awesome perv bought me a tentacle dong and he made it green and purple as reference to that game!!! I've never actually played it but I would LOVE to, i wonder can it be done online somewhere? hehehe.

As for my favs... I actually haven't played a lot of vids since the 90's buuuuut:

Jazz 'n Spaz looking dangerous. Remember when you're a little bunny, carry a big gun. ;) ;)

also
-Crash Bandicoot omgomg
-Spyro the Dragon!!!
-CROC
-Tetris
-Commander Keen!
-Super Smash Bros (i slayed so hard at this game. my teenage boyfriends were always super annoyed that i could whip their ass with just a Zelda who never became Link. lololol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: also i'm curious which Smash Bros character everyone played!)
-Mario Kart (curious what character you guys play also! i usually play Yoshi, but i went through a phase where i only played Bowser just to prove i could whip ass playing a fatty as well.)
-Pokemon
-was DDR/ITG in the 90's as well? Well, THOSE! big time.
-Clay Fighters/Claymates!
-Final Fantasy for SNES!
-Legend of Dragoon

aaaaand the best Mario ever made

SUPER MARIO LAND!

omg. I want to play all of those so bad. this thread wins. Fuck I used to play a lot of video games.. whoa!

I saw that Super Mario Land video a few days ago, and I cried in my mind. I want my GameBoy back!

Alpha Centauri- you know how at the end of Civilization the goal is to build a space ship to blast off to another planet? Alpha Centauri is the game that takes place when you get there :dance:
Deus Ex- loved the freeform nature of the game and coming up with ridiculous/overly complex Rube Goldberg style plans
Sim City/Sim Tower- There is something awesome about planning things out, then sitting back and watching your wise designs flow smoothly

Probably either Super Metroid, Super Mario Kart or Super Mario All-Stars

There is a couple of PS1 games that come close, but hard to beat the SNES days ;)

desert demolition with roadrunner and wile e coyote
age of empires
(not 90's but Socom omg played that game online way to much lol)

missmeowmixx said:
Mario Kart (curious what character you guys play also! i usually play Yoshi, but i went through a phase where i only played Bowser just to prove i could whip ass playing a fatty as well.)

LMAO !!! :lol:

Yeah i actually went through a yoshi phase too !!

but mainly it was Toad :)

Top five in no particular order:

• The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Super Mario World
  • Final Fantasy II (IV)
  • Final Fantasy III (VI)
  • Chrono Trigger

I had so much more time on my hands in the early '90s. I finished each of those games multiple times. That's something that I just can't do anymore. I'm lucky if I can complete a game once before moving on to something else.

Did anyone else play Yoshi's Island on SNES? >.> It's probably my most favorite video game ever of all time.

Also a big fan of:

Super Mario World
Mario Paint (even though that stupid SNES mouse was a piece of shit to use)
Ocarina of Time
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong 64
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Spyro the Dragon and Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage
Crash Bandicoot
Pokemon Snap

Don't hate!

Reactions: DuoShi
LilyEvans said:
Did anyone else play Yoshi's Island on SNES? >.> It's probably my most favorite video game ever of all time.

I played Yoshi's Island a couple of years ago on my SNES emulator. Quite a fun game.

I've always like racing games, and I've always been pretty good at them, too. On SNES, that meant F-Zero and Uniracers, which are still games I play. On Playstation, it was all about Gran Turismo. I still play that one, too. In fact, I have yet to find a Gran Turismo entry that felt as immersive to me as the first one.

My other gaming obsession is RPGs. The 90s were all about the JRPG. There was, of course, the Final Fantasy series. Like probably most people, I spent the most time with FFVII, and beat it a few times. I would say that my favorite 90s RPGs, though were the SNES Squaresoft games, especially Chrono Trigger (probably goes without saying -- still one of the best RPGs ever made) and The Secret of Evermore, which had the same gameplay dynamics of Secret of Mana, but I thought was a lot more fun because of its atypical (and really entertaining) story.

sjfjSLDIFUGsdfh

I love that this thread exists. I grew up in a video game friendly household and played the shit out of the following:

Toejam & Earl (Mega Drive)
Sonic The Hedgehog (Mega Drive)
Chuck Rock (Mega Drive) 5-6 year old me had difficulty with this one but I remember struggling through regardless
The Lion King (Mega Drive)
Streets of Rage 2 (Mega Drive)
Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Kirby Superstar (SNES)
Mario Kart (SNES)
Pokemon Yellow (GameBoy) Technically released in 2000 but whatever, I was so excited when I got this

Number one favorite: Super Mario RPG

Beyond that in non-order:

Killer Instinct
Super Mario All Stars
Donkey Kong Country
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy Tactics

Terranigma - It came out on the SNES, it came out when the SNES was on it's last legs so it never got released in the U.S.A it's a good game to play though.

Suikoden 1 & 2 - on the PlayStation, if you've played them you know why I love them, it's as simple as that.

Not sure if 90's, but.. Quake, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, Larry Leisure Suit, Monkey Island, Legends of Kyrandia, Age Of Empires, Street Fighter, and most of all, probably Lemmings.

And older, but absolutely lovable, Star Control and Pushover. Just discovered they made now an open source, free version! Really cool game. pushover.sourceforge.net . I already knew (and played it) that Star Control has since some time as well an open source version ( sc2.sourceforge.net ) . :) Lots of fun with both. Recommended :D

Metroid II, and Super Metroid... as you can tell by my tattoos obviously... :lol:
FCoDXMj.jpg

I'm huge into retro games, so my list is very long.
Another personal favorite is Banjo-Kazooie. I'm constantly working to improve my 100% time.

Street fighter 2 and Street fighter 3rd strike. Because Street Fighter is the only game i am good at.
All the dudes at the arcade would rage when my Chun Li would own their Ken/Ryu's.
No one used Chun Li back in the day. She rocked :headbang:

Attachments

• chun-li_00012625.jpg
    chun-li_00012625.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 56
There was a PC game from Spiderweb software called Exile. It was my first experience with RPG.
But I loved it and it started my love of gaming.

Primal Rage! I used to play it at the pizza place every weekend!

And Diddy Kong racing on the 64!
I can still hear the music in my head. :)

Reactions: Meoff_69
Baldur's Gate 2, best game ever, my sister got it for me one Christmas and I lost many hours of my life on it.
Alpha Centaury, a Civilization in Space.

missmeowmixx said:

I've played this a lot with my little sister!
She redownloaded it last year on her new computer (she's 22…)

Reactions: RosalieDay
Super Mario World. It's my favorite game of all time. ^.^
Of course all the Pokemon games, too, and Kirby Superstar is AWESOME.
Does Hey You, Pikachu! count?! :icon-cry: I think I'm bending some rules here but communicating OUT LOUD to an almost real life, 3D Pikachu sent child Alysse into a frenzy. The Pikachu picnics....with all the other Pokemon... :crybaby:

CuteAlysse18 said:
Super Mario World. It's my favorite game of all time. ^.^
Of course all the Pokemon games, too, and Kirby Superstar is AWESOME.
Does Hey You, Pikachu! count?! :icon-cry: I think I'm bending some rules here but communicating OUT LOUD to an almost real life, 3D Pikachu sent child Alysse into a frenzy. The Pikachu picnics....with all the other Pokemon... :crybaby:

Oh my goodness, Hey You, Pikachu! I had such a tumultuous relationship with that game! I loved it, but that Pikachu was such a jerkface. Hahaha. :h:

I wish I could find a copy of that game with the headphones. I would love to play it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.