AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was your favorite 90's video game!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Descent and Descent II. Before the internet was popular, Compuserve was a big deal. There was a forum set up on Compuserve where we set up a ladder and competed against each other death match style on dial-up. Yes, over the phone. On 33k modems. That's k, not Mb.

It was fun as hell.

After that, probably Warcraft II/Starcraft. I had a serious love/hate relationship with UO. And of course, EQ came out towards the end of the decade.

And Baldur's Gate and it's brethren.

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

I kicked ass at Mortal Kombat with Sindel. All that hair.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
Mortal Kombat
tetris
sonic the hedgehog 2

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Tekken. Pretty much the beginning and end of my games career. I was fucking awesome at it though. Nina Williams WINS!!

Reactions: TashaDutch
So many good ones! To name a few though: Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Toejam & Earl, X-men, Earthworm Jim, and the Streets of Rage games were some of my favorite games to play as a kid.

PC:
Master of Magic
Master of Orion
Civilization
(Microprose owned me, heart and soul)

Arcades:
Street Fighter 2
WWF Wresltefest

Consoles:
WCW/nWo Revenge
Dead or alive 2 (hey, 1999 counts!)

but even to this day, I'll use dosbox and spin up a game of Master of Magic from time to time.

Reactions: Jupiter551
waogo said:
How did I forget...
Wing Commander (all of em)
The reason I got my first sound card.
hahah yes! I bought old copies of wing commander iv and privateer 2 off ebay a couple years ago just to make sure I'd have them lol - I think in fact because they were the only 2 out of the series I didn't play to death but had very fond memories of them regardless. I still have a Prima Wing Commander guide, I've read that thing cover to cover :D

256px-TonyHawksProSkaterPlayStation1.jpg

Chad Muska was the shit.

Reactions: DuoShi
My top picks are,

Link to the past
Ocarina of time
Final Fantasy 3 (or 6, depending on who you ask)
Chrono Trigger

All the other games listed are awesome as well, but these definitely had the most impact on me when I was younger.

My favorite game of that decade is actually still my favorite game today. System Shock. It was poorly marketed, and they made some release mistakes (like having a floppy version at all), but it was so far ahead of its time.

Baldur's Gate is definitely in my eternal favorite games list as well, even bought another copy of it on Steam a while back just so I'd have a reliable way to play it if I feel like it.

I loved the Wing Commander series, and Privateer 2 has a special place for me, as a save game editor I wrote for it is the only thing I've ever sorta 'published'. (Was included on May 1998 PC Gamer CD.)

Woo...nostalgia.

I'm a sad panda nobody mentioned Deus Ex :icon-cry:
I still have Deus Ex Invisible war and play it about again once or twice a year. I was intrigued from the get go when I heard that the game begins in Seattle.
And the Dystopian future plot line.
I also liked the Illuminati and Knights Templar themes in the game. But the best part was player choice in both plot and game play and three distinct endings in the game depending how you interacted.:thumbleft:

Master System:
Sonic The Hedgehog

Mega Drive:
FIFA International Soccer
FIFA 95
Mortal Kombat III
NBA Jam
Road Rash

SNES:
Super Mario World
Chrono Triger

PC: