AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was your First Show like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to have sound and i undressed for 200 tokens :lol:

My webcam had a quality similar to a potato. Oh the wild first day. My first paycheck i got the logitech c920 and best choice ever

My first day on cam ever was definitely an interesting experience. I was getting used to the site, my lighting sucked and I was using my MacBook cam. My room probably looked boring, but I got excited cause I made $44, which seemed like a lot to me them. I don't know if it was my first, but it was one of the first shows, and I dumped lotion all over my body (luckily I made sure to sit on a towel. Let's just say I haven't done a show like that since haha. I got naked too fast and didn't really know how to work up to it yet.

Now I have an awesome cam and lighting, and sweet bed setup! I've just been myself like I always have, learned how to tease while getting naked, and communicate more, and it's paying off!

I did my first day on cam yesterday, so it's all fresh ^^ I was super anxious before starting. But people were really nice to me! I only stayed 45 minutes and flashed my boobs for 50 tokens. I still got 300 tokens and I had to leave because my husband was coming home and I was a little sad to have to disconect when it was starting to be so nice in my room. I've no idea if that is supposed to be a lot or not, but I never imagined I would make that on my first day, so I'm pretty exited about doing it again! :) I played with my booobs and hair but between two boobs touching, I didn't really know what to do with my hands, so probably spent a lot of time staring at the screen with a huge awkward smile xD Also I was expecting it to feel like eternity, but I did not see the time passing at all and it seemed super short!

I had a really good time my first show. It was on MFC. Somewhat overwhelming, but I had some surprisingly helpful people in my room who told me how to block PMs and just little things like that. As for just the act of being naked on cam, it was surprisingly easy for me. I've had a looot of "Skype sex", so getting naked for a camera definitely wasn't new, and when you combine that with my love for the spotlight... oh boy. I was a liiittle bit awkward for the first few minutes, but I quickly started picking it up and went into performer mode. I ended up in group at the end of the night. Can't remember how much I made, but it definitely wasn't bad.

Also I accidentally put "200tk for flash" instead of "20tk for flash" as my topic and a dude actually did it. 200tk for a goddamn flash. I was pretty pleased.

UMMMM OK. I've been on mfc for 3 1/2 years and I had no idea you could look up public chat logs. :shock: I am absolutely dying reading the logs from my first day

:snooty: :lol: SO COLD! I know it's just because I was terrified but omg. lol. i wasn't even thanking the tips! :oops:

ETA: i know for a fact I had nowhere to be and no idea how cam score worked. Not sure why i randomly told them I'm signing off in 12 minutes. I was just scared shitless. And why didn't I ban that guy? :woops:

Attachments

• bahaha.png
    bahaha.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 147
  • silly.png
    silly.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 146
03:29:29 PM VeronicaChaos: I'll get naked for like 100 tokens.

:woops:

Mostly I just gave freeloaders way too much sexual attention. Fucking terrible, no wonder my camscore plummeted.

My first time on cam was last night on MFC and it was awesome! I was so nervous but I got a lot of people chatting right away which helped make me feel more comfortable. I had some problems with my mic at first, and my font color was too light for people to read, but once I got that taken care of it was all good. I did a 'clear the board for dress off' (was originally a countup but that had everyone confused, lol) which went faster than I expected. We played hangman for bra off and a countdown for stockings/garter belt off. Then we wanted to do a Group for nude, but Group wasn't working for some reason last night which was annoying. So instead we did a 30 minute Private with Voyeurs which was great! I was on for 3 hours and made 5300 tokens. I'm excited to go on again tonight!

My first day on cam lasted like six minutes. I was so turned on I just let some greys watch my face as I masturbated off cam. Lul, I had no idea how to work that cam thing. The first actual "show" I did was the next day with a shower show, I got naked for 9 bucks and got tips of an additional 6... :woops: Felt pretty damn grimy after that. Since then I've added some self-respect to my routine and I'm doin worlds better :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.