AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What will you be for Halloween?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes aww halloween is my favorite time of year, cause who doesn't like to get a lil bit spooky?
i'm gonna be an alien girl (Alien/Xenon style) i promise it looks super freaky yet also adorable
whatcha thinking about being love?

I'm a huge fan of Halloween, and I got invited to a pirate themed party so I decided to go as a mermaid. I'm not sure if I should do my mermaid costume on camera though. I think I might do some skeleton make up and go on as that.

So far this year I have been Fionna from Adventure Time, Sally Jupiter from Watchmen, the Devil & on Halloween night I will be an extremely drunk nun if everything goes correctly.

Reactions: DeadCamzzz
I'll be a wedding guest! No, really, my best friend (who I've met on Halloween a few years ago) is getting married on what we refer to as "our Christmas"

I may have a Halloween thing the day after as well, I'll probably go as Black Lantern Punisher for that one if I can get some time to paint that costume before then.

I wanted to be Akasha from Queen of the damned but I couldn't find anyone to make the headpiece, finally when the jewelry maker answered my Facebook message it was too late, with the costume not yet made because I though she would never answer I called it off, but I'm still set on being a sexy vampire, so I will wear a cape and find stuff to go with it to make it work. Halloween isn't a big holiday here that's why it's such a hassle to find something to wear, next time i'll just ordered something online.

I'm a huge fan of Halloween, and I got invited to a pirate themed party so I decided to go as a mermaid. I'm not sure if I should do my mermaid costume on camera though. I think I might do some skeleton make up and go on as that.
Yes you want to wear something comfortable, sounds sexy but might restrict your movements.

I'll be a wedding guest! No, really, my best friend (who I've met on Halloween a few years ago) is getting married on what we refer to as "our Christmas"

I may have a Halloween thing the day after as well, I'll probably go as Black Lantern Punisher for that one if I can get some time to paint that costume before then.
Wedding on Halloween.... interesting, your friends sound crazy cool.

Reactions: Leon_Omega
So far this year I have been Fionna from Adventure Time, Sally Jupiter from Watchmen, the Devil & on Halloween night I will be an extremely drunk nun if everything goes correctly.
I plan to have a party on cam and drink too, being an adult is only fun because you get to drink.

the mermaid idea on cam could be incredibly pretty and relaxed if you have the right stuff, I imagine that would be quite fun! but thats ok because skeletons are spooky and cute too

Either an angel or a hippie. I told myself that I'm just buying my son's costume (Harry Potter) and not getting one for myself. I did find a pair of tiny white angel wings (I wish I still had my huge white angel wings from a previous year) at The Goodwill Store for $1.50, so I bought those to go with the long-sleeved white dress and halo accessory that I still have.

I still have the hippie headband costume accessory (has peace signs all over it) from a few years ago, so I could just borrow my mom's Bahamas tie-dye shirt, and draw a bunch of peace signs and hearts all over my blue jeans.

Reactions: Missprettypink
I'm being a little kid's costume I converted! It's a scarecrow dress with a hay rimmed skirt. It's absolutely adorable. Although I did have to cut room in the front for my boobs. It has a hat and everything! This is my favorite holiday so I've really enjoyed dressing up as many times as possible on cam.

Reactions: Missprettypink
Status
Not open for further replies.