AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What will you do for XXXXX tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So a room I was just in, a guy came in and simply asked "what would you do for 9700 tokens - be serious".
The model simply responded with "nothing".

I am curious what you ladies and gents would do or say in that scenario. Would you do the same as her? Would you ignore this guy because you are unsure if he is trolling or not? It was on CB so I know you can order by tokens but it's still no way of knowing he has that many. Would you give him a proper list of things you are willing to do (this could also include non-sexual things)?

"That would cover my topless/naked/cum show count, so we'll have a naked and cumshow, plus you'd get access to all my videos and VIP for that tip, so go for it!"

However, I will say that when a member comes in with that same comment but it's only 200 tokens or something, they probably get a little more attitude with the answer (because I read that as them trying to be flashy and attention whore'ish). And the answer is usually "I have videos for that price so maybe just buy one of those, or I'll send ya a voucher for one."

Most of the time these dudes just want attention for free. Most of the high tippers I've had over the years will just go for it without dicking around. Recently had a guy who wouldn't tip $6 for a butt flash but then said "what would you do if I tipped $1000?" I said "You don't have it though since you won't even tip $6" he got huffy and said "fine you just missed your money. 100% no way he was actually considering it. On the small chance these dudes actually come through they come across as being the type of member that wants you to act like you owe them your soul and life and no amount of money is worth it for me to deal with anyone like that especially when we have members who will tip larger amounts without dangling it over my head or expecting the world in return.

If I felt they were genuine I'd totally let them know the perks

I hate these questions. Think they are gross. It feels like someone is taking out a wad of cash and asking me to dance for it. I'm usually cold when I answer them and not my flirty self.

Gold show = Say start gold show sooner, you can masturbate to me, and I'll send you masturbatory leisure for the future.
Free chat = I shrug. Then counter offer an hour block exclusive where we have a whole hour alone.

I think I only had one guy ask this and follow through all the years I have been at this.

I hate this. It's like "how desperate are you for these tokens." Like holding the carrot in front of the donkey on the string that they can never obtain.

Anytime someone has said something similar I knew immediately I didn't want their business and that they probably had no "business" to offer anyways.

Everytime someone says, "What would you do for X tokens/dollars, I automatically think of this Whitest Kids U Know sketch and start laughing. "Haaaaaamburgers" is my favorite response to questions like this. It is such a slimy question, and I've rarely seen it asked with legit or good intentions, which means it never deserves a serious response.

Everytime someone says, "What would you do for X tokens/dollars, I automatically think of this Whitest Kids U Know sketch and start laughing. "Haaaaaamburgers" is my favorite response to questions like this. It is such a slimy question, and I've rarely seen it asked with legit or good intentions, which means it never deserves a serious response.

I feel like... Like someone took the real me... And made a sketch about me if I was a stripper... :haha:

Shouldn't I be getting royalties from this sketch? I'll have my plush dog contact them immediately.

Oh I forgot to mention the first thing I do is click on the member and if they have their tokens/reward points showing and I can tell there's no way they have over 100 tokens I probably just ignore tf out of them.

But to add on to my replies above, I totally don't like flattering the dudes to ask this in chat, but sometimes I WILL answer because other people in chat who are actually generous and interested may hear what I have to say and take advantage of the offer.

As a member, have to mostly agree with the models on the person asking generally has an attention whore kind of attitude. But, it also depends on how they ask as I've seen some members as a model "I have 200 tokens, do you have something I could get for that?" They were genuinely asking about photosets, or videos that the model had, as this was before MFC share. I still see the same question pop up from time to time as not all models are using Share yet.

The way worded in the OP, yeah that's just kind of sleazy. If I'm going to tip that amount, it's usually for joining a club. On very rare occasions, I've tipped similar amounts because the model was joking around with the room about something and she'd say something like "It'd be an insta-cum if I survived the heart attack after getting such a tip". Or, I've also done it with a model because it was clearing the countdown as no one else was tipping and I was thoroughly enjoying time with her. A couple of times, it was a "just because" tip and I wanted to see the delayed reaction of surprise on her face when she finally sees it. One model is notorious for missing some tips when they first pop up as I'd do it when she's looking away or is away from computer. So when she does, the delayed reaction is worth the price of admission.

But, the way I do it isn't anything like such as the OP mentioned it. I just tip in a playful manner. Though, I think I may have asked one model the same question but in a joking manner to which she would have known it was because I would have only asked it in a conversation.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I agree with most of the other models input in this thread.
99.9% of the time these dudes just want you to pay attention to them, so they'll dangle a big tip (that they don't have the tokens for) over your head so you'll be nice to them and pay more attention to them than the people that are actually tipping.
It only really works on girls that are new to camming, this used to happen to me all the time on the token sites, and it gets easier to weed the trolls out with more experience.

In my experience, members that are actually looking to tip you big, will usually ask you in a private message what the perks of a large tip are, or will hint at it when you chat one on one offline.
Or they'll just do it.

Anytime someone asks me what I'll do for a large amount of money, I just tell them I offer custom vids/panties/skypes
If they keep persisting or asking for free things without spending money (like "come on, one flash and I'll tip you 100$") I'll just ask them if they're always all talk and no action.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.