AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What worries you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't answered any emails in about 2 weeks because I've been too anxious. I worry that people think I'm ignoring them, which just makes it even harder for me to get back to them! :dead:

This is the exact reason I haven't seen my therapist since May. He was away through part of May, June, and July. He called me twice to set up an appointment, except I didn't have his number in my phone so I didn't know who was calling. I let it go to voicemail. Now I need to call him, which I can't do because I'll feel like I have to explain why I didn't answer his calls or call him back. It's somehow easier to deal with anxiety from everything else than the anxiety of having to call to make an appointment.

This is the exact reason I haven't seen my therapist since May. He was away through part of May, June, and July. He called me twice to set up an appointment, except I didn't have his number in my phone so I didn't know who was calling. I let it go to voicemail. Now I need to call him, which I can't do because I'll feel like I have to explain why I didn't answer his calls or call him back. It's somehow easier to deal with anxiety from everything else than the anxiety of having to call to make an appointment.
As a therapist he would probably understand what happened.

My mental health. I'm schizophrenic and a drug abuser. I'm staying clean and taking meds. In the past after an episode I get so depressed. Id use again just to function period. I'm worried the meds will not help. That the fear of another episode will stop me from ever rebuilding my life.

I want a wife to love. I want kids. But I'm scared to death my brain will turn on me again. That i'll pass my illness to my kids. I'll never live a normal life. That one day i'll stay in a psychotic episode and never come back to reality. Ill end up homeless under a bridge needing help and no one to help me.

So far im doing much better. Im four months clean still taking meds and have came back to reality. I'm going to NA meetings to help stay clean. But need to do more to help my schizophrenic side. Like talk to a therapist, eat healthier, exercises and other things.

I would like to get back on cam. Because I enjoyed chatting and being hit on. But worry that i'll start isolating again and won't want to socialize in the real world. Camming seems to be a catch 22 for me. It makes it easy to avoid the real world and act as if im all good, and in doing so making my mental health worse. Then on the other hand it boost my self esteem and I can talk about anything.

My mental health. I'm schizophrenic and a drug abuser. I'm staying clean and taking meds. In the past after an episode I get so depressed. Id use again just to function period. I'm worried the meds will not help. That the fear of another episode will stop me from ever rebuilding my life.

I want a wife to love. I want kids. But I'm scared to death my brain will turn on me again. That i'll pass my illness to my kids. I'll never live a normal life. That one day i'll stay in a psychotic episode and never come back to reality. Ill end up homeless under a bridge needing help and no one to help me.

So far im doing much better. Im four months clean still taking meds and have came back to reality. I'm going to NA meetings to help stay clean. But need to do more to help my schizophrenic side. Like talk to a therapist, eat healthier, exercises and other things.

I would like to get back on cam. Because I enjoyed chatting and being hit on. But worry that i'll start isolating again and won't want to socialize in the real world. Camming seems to be a catch 22 for me. It makes it easy to avoid the real world and act as if im all good, and in doing so making my mental health worse. Then on the other hand it boost my self esteem and I can talk about anything.
You gone to NAMI groups?

I havent yet. I wanted to look into it and maybe get someone to go with me. Have you been to any?
Yes. You get in a good one, can be a lot of help.

Yes. You get in a good one, can be a lot of help.

I just looked it up. There is a few close to me. I'll have to check it out. I don't really fit in with NA. Yes im an addict but I stop using and then spend six to eight months in a epsiode. Thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.