AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would make camming easier?

• Thread starter Deleted member 69184
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought of that actually.
That's exactly what I do. I prefer to be anonymous when browsing rooms to avoid being pounced on by one of the pushier models. I don't like to be rude, so it becomes a slightly awkward interaction until I can make my excuses and leave. If I see a model I like the look of I'll log in and start chatting and tipping, although I mostly only spend time in one model's room these days.

I've been feeling the same way for the past 2 months. I recently decided to switch some things up in regards to my profile. I've lowered my age, lowered my prices, changed my ethnicity, and have been less interactive until I'm in a show or received a decent amount of gold. I also don't really show my face much because I can't hide it when I'm annoyed or disappointed. Making these changes has really helped a lot. I really had to swallow my pride when it came to lowering my prices but I do make money faster because they stay longer.

On days that are totally non-interactive, I sit there with my thighs, hips, and chest in the fov with no face showing. I send 3 pre-made generic question and responses privately to whoever comes in. If they don't respond or continue to make unnecessary comments, they get banned.
what question do you ask?

You really do! Take 30s+ to ask em how they are, their name, what kinda show they want, then move your cam/chair/self into position to start the show
that's basically what i do, while trying to entice them with smooth movement and a sexy voice, but I don't actually start until we've at least gone 45 seconds in. A lot of times, their true nature comes out when they realize I'm not going to rush for them in like the first 15 seconds. So pathetic.

It is probably true that most webcam viewers click into several rooms simultaneously, each represented by a tab up above in Windows (or the like)... upon perusing the menu at the start of their visit. In the same way that lots of women end their stream and log-off at random times, the male viewers intend to consider other models if their very favorite (among those who are 'live' upon their arrival) stops camming for the day, or goes on lunch break, or whatever.

SO those rooms who cite "800" viewers at any one moment... probably have nearer to "120" actually viewing the stream at one time. (they are not usually there staring at your breast as they've seemed to be for 30 minutes without having said a word)

With that said, most of a webcam model's income is going to come from a very small segment of her regular viewers... and to some it is SUCH a mental hurdle to recognize WHY they are drawn to HER (she may look like the viewer's ex, for all she knows)... it might help some models to NOT be as baffled as to WHY some random person from Peoria is drawn to her, and instead focus on continuing to BE the very person she's always been (without thinking she needs make-up, implants, more body hair, less body hair, etc.)

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
With that said, most of a webcam model's income is going to come from a very small segment of her regular viewers... and to some it is SUCH a mental hurdle to recognize WHY they are drawn to HER (she may look like the viewer's ex, for all she knows)... it might help some models to NOT be as baffled as to WHY some random person from Peoria is drawn to her, and instead focus on continuing to BE the very person she's always been (without thinking she needs make-up, implants, more body hair, less body hair, etc.)
What happened, buddy? Did a favorite change up her makeup style, get breast implants, decided she didn't want to shave because its getting colder, had her first lazer hair removal appointment, ect? No longer looks like your ex girlfriend?

Idk you've posted about this topic in another thread. Feels like projection.

What happened, buddy? Did a favorite change up her makeup style, get breast implants, decided she didn't want to shave because its getting colder, had her first lazer hair removal appointment, ect? No longer looks like your ex girlfriend?

I'm impressed you were even able to read what he wrote. At this point my brain just turns on static sound when I see this dude's username, knowing full well whatever he writes will be some absurd, off topic, incomprehensible rambling.

what would make camming easier... lots sugar daddies ?:p) every time i see a star falling from the sky i put this wish,,,, sugar daddy in my room , please??: :giggle:

LOL - no, it remains still "raw math". Everyone knows that approximately 1 in 300 viewers of camgirl websites ever spend any money there... but that is enough to support the entire industry... m-m-m-m-m-most of the time.

It remains true that "most of anyone's income is going to come from a very small percentage... "

It is indisputable.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
LOL - no, it remains still "raw math". Everyone knows that approximately 1 in 300 viewers of camgirl websites ever spend any money there... but that is enough to support the entire industry... m-m-m-m-m-most of the time.

It remains true that "most of anyone's income is going to come from a very small percentage... "

It is indisputable.
raw math! well im too pretty to understand math. thank you.

*/shrug* He seems very well spoken and attentive to detail to me. Like a novelist. I rather enjoyed reading his comment here. Granted, I've never read any of his other posts, so I can't speak to those.

*/shrug* He seems very well spoken and attentive to detail to me. Like a novelist. I rather enjoyed reading his comment here. Granted, I've never read any of his other posts, so I can't speak to those.
You should read them instead of being a contrarian.

Being obsessed with detail isnt always a positive. It can a symptom of an underlying mental illness that impacts a person's ability to rationalize and create/maintain relationships. Both of you should seek therapy. You do have that in common.

You should read them instead of being a contrarian.

Being obsessed with detail isnt always a positive. It can a symptom of an underlying mental illness that impacts a person's ability to rationalize and create/maintain relationships. Both of you should seek therapy. You do have that in common.
lol literally everyone has obsessions. If an obsession takes over your whole life, that's a cause for concern. I can't speak for him, but for me, it definitely doesn't. I have a good job and a good life outside of this place where I partake in many activities that have nothing to do with sex.your assumptions, while good intentioned (I think?) Are false. It may be smarter to give yourself more time to observe me and who I am before jumping to such extreme conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.