AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What would your love potion smell like?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty1purry

Cam Model
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Twitter Username
@kitty1purry
MFC Username
kitty1purry
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001363255/KittyPurry/
"They chose the one nearest a gold-coloured cauldron that was emitting one of the most seductive scents Harry had ever inhaled: Somehow it reminded him simultaneously of treacle tart, the woody smell of a broomstick handle, and something flowery he thought he might have smelled at the Burrow. He found that he was breathing very slowly and deeply and that the potion's fumes seemed to be filling him up like drink."
—The aroma as smelled by Harry Potter

In the Harry potter universe Amortentia was a love potion that reminded the brewer of characteristics or people they loved so of course:

If you brewed Amortentia what would it smell like?
If someone brewed Amortentia and you were their object of their love, what would it smell like?

So for example,
My brewed Amortentia would smell like chocolate, dark roasted coffee, and coconut butter
If a Amortentia was brewed by someone who loved me they'd probably be smelling fresh bread, grapefruit, and tea

What about everyone else?

Reactions: MollyMidnight
If I brewed a Amortentia to attract a whimsical mate it'd smell like toasted almonds with coffee and citrus hints with a rounded flavor that would satiate the palate.

To attract me, bake a potato.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kitty1purry
my brew: lavender, white sage, and egyptian musk.

for someone i adore: mango, rose, and pumpkin.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kitty1purry
Status
Not open for further replies.