AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Metro 2033 has one of the weirdest and most abrupt endings ever. Didn't get to use any of the military grade ammo I was stockpiling. Started Slender: The Arrival on the 360, had never tried it on pc. Had no idea what I was doing at first but it is pretty creepy. Excited about the new Borderlands coming out in a few weeks.

Broken Sword 5 on Vita. 'Tis awesome. Made by a different studio to the first two (i.e the good ones) but it feels like a real labour of love with those two games serving as the obvious inspiration. Lovely hand-drawn animation and Parisian locales and the swipe and touch controls feel just as intuitive as the point and click controls did back in the day.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Hooked on Battlefield Bad Company 2. Current gwg offering on the 360. Spent a bunch of time playing it years ago but it holds up really well. One of the few games that I enjoy being a sniper in. Love when gwg gives away multiplayer games. Everyone on your friends list will have it and plenty of noobs to make the learning curve less difficult.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Anyone in camland out there playing Archeage?

I've sadly been out of gaming for the last year and a bit, but I spent afew hours talking to my friend about it and I must say I'm very much intrigued, and thinking it might be the game that brings me out of gaming retirement for another run! I was a huge fan of Ultima Online and almost got expelled from high school because I ditched like 30 days in a 4 month semester just playing it! From what I've been told it's very similiar to that (or Shadowbane which was another game I played a ton in University). Back in the MMO days where death mattered, players policed themselves with player run justice, rather then built-in punishments being the biggest incentive "to play nice", etc.

If someone out there is playing, what's your thoughts? Too grindy? Does player vs player death provide a significant enough loss to make it actually exciting? Does your server have the old school political intrigue that games like Ultima Online and Shadowbane provided?

I started dating someone new and they have NEVER played a Resident Evil, ever. So most of our dates are dinner -> killing zombies -> sex. Which is totally bitchin' with me. So I recently ran through RE1, RE2, skipped some stuff and now on RE4. lol.

A friend actually bought us Diablo III for the PS4 so that we could play with them and it has been AWESOME! Of course, I already beat the PS3 Diablo III like five times but the game still rules and I like the updates they made to the new version!

We also just got Shadows of Mordor which we've only played for one evening so far but it was definitely fantastic! It's like Arkham Asylum/City mixed with Assassin's Creed in the LOTR universe. Very cool!

I don't know why I keep getting new games when I have NO time to play lately but I must say I always kind of love that feeling of having new games to look forward to and get into, so I'm all full of that marvelous feeling right now! ^.^

Haven't had a ton of time to play lately, what I *have* been playing has been primarily Heroes of the Storm and Terraria. Just got a really good deal on the Batman series and it got really good reviews so I will probably work my way into those once I get some more time to dedicate to them. Creamin my jeans over the new Civ game that's coming out this month though...

KayleePond said:
A friend actually bought us Diablo III for the PS4 so that we could play with them and it has been AWESOME! Of course, I already beat the PS3 Diablo III like five times but the game still rules and I like the updates they made to the new version!

We also just got Shadows of Mordor which we've only played for one evening so far but it was definitely fantastic! It's like Arkham Asylum/City mixed with Assassin's Creed in the LOTR universe. Very cool!

I don't know why I keep getting new games when I have NO time to play lately but I must say I always kind of love that feeling of having new games to look forward to and get into, so I'm all full of that marvelous feeling right now! ^.^

I've heard nothing but good things about Shadows of Mordor! After you've delved deeper into it, I'd be curious on your thoughts on it. I miss that feeling of excitement from a new game, I'm officially Jel-y.

Reactions: KayleePond
DeezNA said:
Haven't had a ton of time to play lately, what I *have* been playing has been primarily Heroes of the Storm and Terraria. Just got a really good deal on the Batman series and it got really good reviews so I will probably work my way into those once I get some more time to dedicate to them. Creamin my jeans over the new Civ game that's coming out this month though...

+1 on the new Civ expansion coming out. "Alpha Centauri" and "Crossfire" were probably my favourite Civilizations games that Sid Meiers has come out with; possibly a tie with Civ4 due to player made Mods (Fall from Heaven!). I've been playing them since Civilizations 2 religiousily, so I've been a huge fan of the series since I was a young lad. I hear the expansion is the spiritual successor to "Alpha Centuari"/"Crossfire", so I'd say it's the number one game I'm looking forward to.

Other then the Civilizations expansion, the only games I'm excited on the horizon would be "Star Citizens" and "Elite: Dangerous". These are games based off old school space combat games (X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Wing Commander series, etc), except they are going to be in an Massive Multiplayer Environment, with combat allowing thousands of ships. I'm leaning more toward "Elite: Dangerous" because it seems more similiar to the old school style, but both look very promising.

I've watched people play Heroes of the Storm, and I've been a huge DOTA and HoN fan, so when I first heard about it, it peaked my interest. But after seeing the gameplay I think I'm going to pass. How are you enjoying it DeezNA? It looks more repetitive then most MOBA's.

Reactions: DeezNA
KyraFortune said:
I started dating someone new and they have NEVER played a Resident Evil, ever. So most of our dates are dinner -> killing zombies -> sex. Which is totally bitchin' with me. So I recently ran through RE1, RE2, skipped some stuff and now on RE4. lol.

Not to get pervy, but this is the hottest thing I've read on this forum by far.

KayleePond said:

The PS4 version is the only one I've played. It's great!

I played it for severalhours on both Saturday and Sunday. Your description of it is perfect. Add in the dynamically-generated Uruk power structure and it's an amazing game!

Same here. It seems like most of the games I buy I never end up playing more than a few hours, even when I love them. :(

And, to make it worse, so many come out in September, it's silly. THERE IS A DRY SPELL IN THE SUMMER, DEVS. FILL IT UP. FILL IT UP GOOD. God dammit. Destiny, Mordor, and now Alien: Isolation. And Sleeping Dogs HD next week. Sigh.

Plus, you know, next month'll be full of stuff, too. Both the ACs on the same day, now, LEGO Batman 3... I forget what else. Then Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in December. Quit dog piling the holidays! Let your games shine in the summer! So it's not just all shovelware crapola. Sheesh.

On the topic of backlogs and too much good shit coming out, I wish I could just stop buying games for a year or two and try to get caught up. I can't pass up any good video game deals, just bought a digital copy of Injustice because it's on sale for 6 bucks. I want to move on from the 360/PS3 but all the sales and the backlog are making it tough.

Reactions: Always_Tim and Gen
Are the Lego games fun? Lego Marvel Super Heroes is part of the Xbone weekly deals, tempted to give it a try.

Reactions: DeezNA
PunkInDrublic said:
Are the Lego games fun? Lego Marvel Super Heroes is part of the Xbone weekly deals, tempted to give it a try.

The ones I've played were fun. Which were all the Star Wars ones, second Batman one which opened up more DC characters, Marvel, and Indiana Jones. The LOTR one is... more of an RPG than the others. Not to say it's not good, but... it seems it'll be longer than the others through silly RPG stuff. Which is not what I was looking for in a LEGO game, so much. And by silly RPG stuff, I mean, like awful fetch quests, etc. I hear the Hobbit one is better at that, though, so who knows. And then there's LEGO City Underground on Wii U only. And that is a whole other beast. Good, and also longer, but it IS a GTA-like game, so... But I went in knowing about that. I figued, since it was a license, LOTR would be more like the other games, with short levels, maybe some (small, in the case of Star Wars and Indy) open world to run around to said levels, but not a full on RPG. They started doing somewhat open world stuff in Batman 2, I think. So you could zoom around the city in vehicles. Same with Marvel. Though, if you can fly, who needs vehicles? The big thing with the LEGO games is they have so many characters to unlock and what not. Which is partly why I dread ever going back to the LOTR one, with it being a bigger world.

ACFFAN69 said:
I've watched people play Heroes of the Storm, and I've been a huge DOTA and HoN fan, so when I first heard about it, it peaked my interest. But after seeing the gameplay I think I'm going to pass. How are you enjoying it DeezNA? It looks more repetitive then most MOBA's.

I used to play League of Legends religiously, didn't really get into DotA that much. Stopped playing Leagues after a year and a half because it just frankly wasn't fun anymore: all rage and drama, finger-pointing, etc. Didn't matter if it was ranked, open or customs, always stress, just wasn't enjoying the experience. Heroes is sorta built to force objective-based team play and I'm a huge supporter of that. If your team isn't working together, you feel it and you will very likely lose. I was sold on this aspect big time.

It's still in Alpha... so that should be noted and who knows what the end result will be when it goes to public release (it's up to the community to keep the attitude non-toxic), but I enjoy it a lot more than other MOBAs and I don't really see myself going back.

PunkInDrublic said:
On the topic of backlogs and too much good shit coming out, I wish I could just stop buying games for a year or two and try to get caught up.

This. So much.

Lately my /played is definitely highest in Rocksmith 2014, but that's somewhere between a game and tool. Lately FTL is my go to for some moderately quick, moderately roguelike fun, LoL for quick multiplayer if I'm feeling thick-skinned enough, and Frozen Synapse for enragingly unforgiving turn based tactics. The "big" game of the moment is Wasteland 2. I was a huge fan of the first one, and I'm really liking the story, the traditional rpg stats system, and the just-dumbed-down-enough tbs mechanics, but it really does feel slow and brutal by today's standards.

Looking forward to Civ: Beyond Earth and constantly enticed by all the other 4x games that Steam keeps waving under my nose.

Playing Destiny and Forza Horizon 2. WoW 6.0 patch comes out next week, I think, so I'll be messing around with that. Then, November releases CoD, Halo, and WoW. The Crew was pushed back to early December.

So... I was playing Alien: Isolation yesterday morning. And stupid Oklahoma provided it with the best possible conditions to scare the ever living hell out of me. Dark at 8am, thundering like a motherfucker, and then an earthquake hit as I was stabbed in the back by a Xenomorph tail. Yep. Fuck you, Oklahoma.

I just got Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare for PS4 ... not to bad of a game reminds me of team fortress in a way. I have also been playing stick of truth on PS3 when the boyfriend is occupying PS4 with Destiny. He keeps telling me I will love it. I guess maybe I'll try it?? I just dont ever have the time to commit to a game like I used to. But PVZ is so much fun!

Finished RE4 last night with the newly enlightened man friend. Looking at my Steam list now....Also known as 'Bunch-of-stuff-I-buy-on-sale-and-never-get-to'

Installing Darksiders currently. I hear good things? Bought Darksiders 1 & 2 on sale a while back.

KyraFortune said:

Can we date?? This is my dream relationship!

I played South Park Stick of Truth this week! It was super cute and very South Park. I liked all the moments of "omg it's that song, that book, etc" from the show. And I liked when they went to Canada :-D

Now I'm playing Oblivion for the first time.

GenXoxo said:
KyraFortune said:

Can we date?? This is my dream relationship!

I played South Park Stick of Truth this week! It was super cute and very South Park. I liked all the moments of "omg it's that song, that book, etc" from the show. And I liked when they went to Canada :-D

Now I'm playing Oblivion for the first time.

OMG, when they go to Canada, LOL!

Oblivion was great, although Skyrim has spoiled me. :)

I am kind of glad I burned out on Borderlands in 2, or I'd be even more frozen in the face of a pile of games, now that I also have Sleeping Dogs for PS4. Though, I can't tell if it is higher resolution than the 360 version. But having all the DLC on the disc is nice, since I had only borrowed the game, before and never got far enough to bother with DLC.

Soooo. Man-Friend has never played FF7 fully and I am ashamed to say I've never played FF8 all the way though.

Starting FF8 today, then following with FF7 after. DID I MENTION, how happy I am to be dating an game developer. Best date nights evah.

:dance:

Spent hours farming the Godzilla looking dude in Borderlands TPS. The grinder they added is sweet even if it costs way too many moonstones to create legendaries. Want to start Darksiders 2(free game on 360) but Borderlands and Battlefield Vietnam are making that very unlikely to happen soon. Happy that the Vietnam maps are still being played by many, was worried the achievements would take forever or not be possible but most games I've joined have been close to 12 on 12.

Couldn't pass up on Burnout Paradise for five bucks. Hope people are still playing online. Going to be playing some Left 4 Dead 2 and maybe some COD Zombies to try and get in the Halloween spirit. Been holding out on Destiny but I need to get and start it soon, don't wan't to fall too far behind. Had to grab San Andreas for 4 bucks, they added achievements so that's a good enough reason for a future replay.