AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I can't believe no-one on here has posted anything about the new COD or GTA V on new gen. I've bought them both recentley and they're awesome!
The new COD is just really smooth & well polished. Although it's a shame they got rid of the 'squads' mode. And as for GTA V.....there isn't much to say that hasn't already been said across the net. It was so great to begin with & now it's even beter on new gen. But fuck was launch day fustrating! Anyone else who got the game have trouble transfering their character? Me & so many others did. There were a lot of pissed off gamers on tuesday let me tell you, lol.

Another game I've been playing recentley was AC IV: Black Flag. Parts of the game were really enjoyable. Like for instance plundering other ships & upgrading your ship. But I gotta say I didn't really enjoy the missions. I only did them so that I could unlock things for my ship. Now that I have my ship fully upgraded & have taken all the navel ports I don't really have much desire to carry on. So I'm gonna go trade it in & get NBA 2k14. I saw the video review for it on IGN & it got a really good review. Even better than this year's NBA 2k.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
So I finished up Shadow of Mordor just before the November games hit. Now I have LittleBigPlanet 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. I played a little bit of LBP3 on Wednesday, and it has a ton of new features that are great, but it's still a little buggy and the load times are awful. I think I'll wait until it gets a few patches before I sink a lot of time into it.

But I also got Dragon Age: Inquisition this week. And WOW. It is so much better than the previous games! I liked the old ones a lot, even the much-maligned DA2 (although the copy & paste dungeons sucked) but this new entry in the series is a completely different thing entirely. The maps are huge. Really huge. The combat so far feels a lot like Dragon Age: Origins, which is pretty good, but not quite as good as it should be. BUT everything else is amazing. The story is as good as the other games (which were very good) and the codex entries are as numerous and enlightening as you'd expect from a Bioware game, and the character relationships seem to be better than ever. But it's the environments, quests, item systems, and all the tiny gameplay details (and jump button!) that make this game so much more polished than the other games.

I played for a day and a half straight (I was home sick) but I've barely scratched the surface. This thing is definitely going to be my main game for the next few months. And I'm really hoping for some big DLC to extend that even longer!

I also got LBP3 and haven't even cleared the first boss level. I feel that 3 has the same issue as 2 did, where they ramp up the difficulty level too fast. After not playing any LBP games in a while, I need quite a few levels to get used to the controls again and let things feel natural. Don't throw such a challenge at me within 20 minutes of playing! Grr.

It's also such a comedic and whimsical game that I feel it should be more carefree in its playstyle. Simple and fun.

So I haven't picked it back up since the first day, even though I planned to play for some hours yesterday, I was just left feeling to irritated to log on and endure the load times again just to be irritated by multiple deaths again. :(

I really want to like it. The first one was AMAZING.

I might be getting too old. :(

LEGO Batman 3 is... goofy as shit. I mean, at one point, Batman rebuilt the LEGO Eiffel Tower as the Bat-symbol-tower. and it's basically every other LEGO game in gameplay... but... I love running around as LEGO Flash and Superman and Martian Manhunter and all that. Plus, they've got all the music! So if you jump into the air as Superman, the John Williams theme starts playing. And the theme from the Wonder Woman show plays when she does it. The Elfman Batman themes are everywhere, so far, cause it IS labeled a Batman game, even though it's basically LEGO DCU.

Xy8pVPj.jpg

Fun FPS with a lot of things to do and see. I think some of the characters in Far Cry 3 were more interesting but this one has a better story - some of the plot lines are not so black in white like FC3.

It got fucking honey badgers from hell too. :lol:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The new game is fantastic and follows the same old game, but with more items and new characters. It was worth waiting for it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/250900/

(User reviews: Overwhelmingly Positive (7,483 reviews) 96% positive)

ETA: MrRodry THE HONEY BADGER HAHAHA this should be the official 4chan trailer for farcry4

Infested Planet.
Command a team of 5 elite soldiers against an alien horde of 100,000. Surrounded on all sides, you must outmaneuver and outsmart the enemy.
The enemy is closing in around you. Your soldiers are being flanked and the perimeter is slowly collapsing under a vicious alien assault. Robotic turrets will not last much longer. Just a little more and the bugs will swarm into your unprotected base. What are your orders?
You order your soldiers to fall back to a defensive chokepoint and rebuild your defenses. Sacrifice the forward squads to gain some extra time. Gather your team while equipping them with flamethrowers and laser guns. Start building a siege cannon for fire support. Then, while the aliens are busy, flank their main hives to destroy and capture them.
You have just pulled off a tactical victory - but there's no time to rest.
The aliens are constantly mutating. One moment your shotguns are ripping through the horde, the next the aliens grow hard, bullet-proof armour. You must adapt as well. Equip your team with stealth suits, miniguns, grenade launchers - your commands will decide the battle's outcome.
Real time tactical combat
A lengthy campaign where you develop new weapons
Procedural maps and random mutation system keep the game fresh
21 Human weapons and buildings for you to wield
33 Alien mutations to keep you on your toes
Fight thousands of enemies at once

Jawbs was trying to talk me into playing DayZ but now that Warlords of Draenor is out its gonna be tough to get me on anything else for a while.

Been rockin nothing but the backlog. Finished Mafia 2 on hard and RE:Revelations on Infernal. Still need a decent amount of achievements for both. Trying to work on Mortal Kombats online achievements but so rusty and just taking L after L. Going to get back into Max Payne 3 online since it went on sale today and the community should see a growth.

MrRodry said:
Xy8pVPj.jpg

Fun FPS with a lot of things to do and see. I think some of the characters in Far Cry 3 were more interesting but this one has a better story - some of the plot lines are not so black in white like FC3.

It got fucking honey badgers from hell too. :lol:

I have been playing this recently too, a whole lot of fun.

AmberCutie said:
I also got LBP3 and haven't even cleared the first boss level. I feel that 3 has the same issue as 2 did, where they ramp up the difficulty level too fast. After not playing any LBP games in a while, I need quite a few levels to get used to the controls again and let things feel natural. Don't throw such a challenge at me within 20 minutes of playing! Grr.

Yes, this game is harder to get into that the earlier ones. The new developers aren't as good as Media Molecule was at introducing things.

Some of the new stuff is really cool, but I'd advise waiting for a patch or two before giving it another try. There are some pretty awful bugs currently. (Much like LBP2, which also took a few patches to really be stable.)

I just wish the load times were better. You'd think a PS4 has enough RAM to cache the hub levels and the pod. I mean, this game also runs on PS3, which has 1/16th the memory or something.

Been doing my best to not add to the backlog but Geometry Wars 3 broke me. A bunch of crazy deals on the 360 are tempting me too. Kingdoms of Amalur and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit are only 3 bucks each. Not that interested in either but will probably have to grab both.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Downloaded Vindictus, after hearing it was a free MMO. It's a lot like Path of Exile, in that all the action I've come across so far is pretty much instanced, with town areas being open to all. Still that's not a knock against it, and it's pretty fun to play.

PunkInDrublic said:
Been doing my best to not add to the backlog but Geometry Wars 3 broke me. A bunch of crazy deals on the 360 are tempting me too. Kingdoms of Amalur and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit are only 3 bucks each. Not that interested in either but will probably have to grab both.

Amalur is REALLY good. I need to get back to that.

Apps that I play everyday: The simpsons tapped out and Family Guy the quest for stuff.

3DS game: Animal Crossing. I'm a bit ashamed to say I'm a time jumper haha.

PS4: A week ago I was finally talked into trying minecraft. And it's been an everyday since then thing. I'm obsessed.

These days...WoW and Titanfall. I play Hearthstone at the beginning of the month to get to Rank 19, so I'll be guaranteed the card backs for the month. I also play a Steam-based card game called Infinity Wars. That's one's pretty fun, but I haven't played it in a while.

The Manfriend and I have been going through long RPG after long RPG. I never finished FF8, so we did that. He never finished FF7, so we're doing that. Some Persona things are coming up next in our mental queue I believe. Or the new Assassins Creed? If I try to have my way.

;)

Also have some old guildies from WoW trying to lure me back to check out the expansion...Anyone care to share their thoughts so far on WoD? Hmmhmm?

KyraFortune said:
The Manfriend and I have been going through long RPG after long RPG. I never finished FF8, so we did that. He never finished FF7, so we're doing that. Some Persona things are coming up next in our mental queue I believe. Or the new Assassins Creed? If I try to have my way.

;)

Also have some old guildies from WoW trying to lure me back to check out the expansion...Anyone care to share their thoughts so far on WoD? Hmmhmm?

Whatever you do, don't go backwards through Personas, just cause the interface in 4 is so nice, compared to 3. so going 4 to 3, will make you want to claw your eyes out. I mean, they're both excellent, but... yeah, it's just that much of an upgrade... that'll drive me nuts if I ever get around to actually finishing 3. Mind, this is the PS2 versions. Couldn't say about the PSP/Vita upgrades...

I'm trying to complete Skyrim's main quest before I cross 500 hours of play time. We'll see how well that goes. I've only just gone to retrieve the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller at the 400 hour mark. So, it's still going to be a while, I think.

Aside from that, I'm mostly just waiting for GTA V to come to PC and I'm pretty stoked for The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (the gameplay just looks so beautiful!) so if I break way from Skyrim, the Witcher games are next in my queue in anticipation of February.

AmberCutie said:
Jawbs was trying to talk me into playing DayZ but now that Warlords of Draenor is out its gonna be tough to get me on anything else for a while.
That goes for me too, Warlords pulled me back in hard.

I might have to try and squeeze in a few 360 games when they get here because my brother and I got a few because of Black Friday. Between the two of us we got: Injustice Gods Among Us, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Mirror's Edge and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

Was playing Borderlands TPS and some dude joined wanting help with the ghostbusters achievement, said he would power level in exchange. Was weird tho, joined his game after and all he did was hand in a mission and bam, level 50 and crazy money. Modded gear isn't uncommon but never seen anything like this, was pretty cool. Wonder if it was just a heavily modded gamesave or if his system was modded.

Reactions: Lovelyhills
Recently I have been playing older games, I bought and finished the Crysis series and have been playing GTA5 Online for the most part.

RoseGranger said:
PS4: A week ago I was finally talked into trying minecraft. And it's been an everyday since then thing. I'm obsessed.
No kidding... I decided to try it a couple of months ago and ended up spending hours building and making shit for three weeks every day. For such a simple game it is very addictive.

Battlefield 4's dlc assignments. I want that bow. Struggling with jet kills, rarely ever use them and when I do I usually die pretty quickly/embarrassingly.

The Crew is fun. Just came out last Tuesday. Yesterday, I did a near 2 hour race cross the country. My hands were hurting so bad.

Finally finished GTA V after only a year of playing it. Great game. Definitely one of my favourites. I'll probably pick up the PS4 version when I finally get one.

Currently playing Deadly Premonition. Technically terrible (awful graphics, horrible sound effects, some of the worst driving mechanics you'll ever come across) but that's all part of its weird charm. It's basically Twin Peaks in video game form.

I've been having a massive craving for Diablo since my regs chatted with me about it the other day. Diablo I and II are so good I can never put them down until I beat them! Tried to get into Diablo III but I just couldn't, I'm not sure why but it just didn't feel the same.

I think once I'm done dedicating all of my free time to wrapping/writing/maintenance I'm going to binge on Diablo until my head explodes with happy.

RoseGranger said:
Apps that I play everyday: The simpsons tapped out and Family Guy the quest for stuff.

3DS game: Animal Crossing. I'm a bit ashamed to say I'm a time jumper haha.

I discovered 'Family Guy the quest for stuff' about the time of your post and love using my magical finger per its request. I must admit, I can't believe the stuff they are getting away with.

Other daily apps include Annoying Orange Splatter Up (basic time waster), Tiny Death Star (built everything to date so just waiting on the stuff that has been coming soon for far too long), and the various CoC clones, Star Wars Commander (frustrating, but it's Star Wars), Pirates and West.

I'll always be a PC Gamer. I enjoy building my own rig and though the consoles have come a long way, I still believe my favourite, the open world RPG, is much better on a PC. Some games, bloody Rockstar, still require I borrow one of my nephews consoles or miss out on such brilliant games as Red Dead Redemption and GTA V.

Most recently I have been spending my time playing Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age Series, ESO Online, and always the old faithfuls Civ V and Mount & Blade.