AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Five Nights at Freddy's and now Five Nights at Freddy's Two since a friend just gifted me it. Gotta get past my totally irrational fear of late 80's early 90's animatronics.

YelloMit said:
BritneySiren said:
Just started saints row 4 site finishing 3. It's different than the last one but enjoyable.
Yeah, the thing with Saints Row IV is that it really isn't a "street gang" game like III was. It is more of a superhero game than anything else. Still hella fun. :thumbleft:

very true... I like it though... it almost feels like another series but not in a horrible way. I give them kudos for having the balls not to get stuck in a rut like some series can do :)

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Ava_Liv said:
Cheevo whoring on Gear of War 3

I seriously need to give this up.
Got 1900/2000 and had to give up. Seriously 3.0 is probably the most time consuming achievement ever. Even if you leave your xbox on for days in private matches with the best settings it is still ridiculous. Wingman matches take forever, amazing game tho.

Finished Resident Evil Remastered with Jill and started Gat Out of Hell. Not looking forward to the knife only achievement run but it could be easier than I'm expecting.

Reactions: Ava_Liv
Oh you're crazy. I'm not going to even touch the seriously cheevos. They are horrible. Even the stupid one where you play as Raam to kill Minh. Tried it for a few hours and gave up.

Oh, quit it, video game ADD.

I think I'm gonna have to start playing Shadowrun Returns & Dragonfall, soon. I've apparently got myself far too into Shadowrun things, lately. Buying 2 of the new novels, the RPG corebook just to read, a card game... yeah, might have a problem.

waogo said:
Oh, quit it, video game ADD.

I think I'm gonna have to start playing Shadowrun Returns & Dragonfall, soon. I've apparently got myself far too into Shadowrun things, lately. Buying 2 of the new novels, the RPG corebook just to read, a card game... yeah, might have a problem.

You should find a group of players and get a proper game going.

I've been playing "Hyrule Warriors" on the WiiU, and I'm loving it. I'm also FINALLY diving into the Mass Effect Trilogy (yes I'm REALLY behind the times) I was finally convinced to play it. So many people were hounding me and telling me that I would love it, so I caved.

hapa74 said:
I've been playing "Hyrule Warriors" on the WiiU, and I'm loving it. I'm also FINALLY diving into the Mass Effect Trilogy (yes I'm REALLY behind the times) I was finally convinced to play it. So many people were hounding me and telling me that I would love it, so I caved.

Oooh and what do you think?! I am also behind the times in this regard and would love to hear your thoughts!

KayleePond said:
hapa74 said:

Oooh and what do you think?! I am also behind the times in this regard and would love to hear your thoughts!

I've just started into it but, so far I'm LOVING it! Everyone that has suggested it knows my taste pretty well, and as far as I can tell they were right to suggest it. I'll definitely keep you in the loop with more specifics :)

My computer is ready to die so I don;t do much gaming on it and don't have any of my consoles hooked up. No time right now. But I still have a working Commodore 64 and Intelevision in storage I use every now and then.
Right now when I have time all I'm playing is Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 along with The Simpsons and Family Guy games on the iPad.

The new dragon age is pretty awesome and feeding my craving for skyrim ... Evil within is a good somewhat scary game but there is no story like to it at all ... Five nights at Freddy's I want to play so bad but my PC is broken and macs can only play so many games ....

Does anyone with a ps4 ever creep on the interactive live streaming section ?? :eek:

I just started playing Dishonored, got it through the free games for Gold members thing on Xbox ages ago. My best friend has been bugging me to play it and so far it's pretty fun, even if it wants you to be stealth which I will never be :lol:

Went back to Black Ops 1 and 2 in an attempt to finish off the zombie achievements. Got a few but still need to finish Shangri-La and Moon in 1 and Die Rise and Buried in 2. Shit is tough if you don't have 4 people with mics. Still working on Battlefield 4, close to finishing the Dragon's Teeth Assignments and then moving on to Final Stand.

So much DOTA 2.
For some reason, DOTA dropped the ball with the latest updates. As a friend said, "the servers have gone full potato". Sometimes the loading times are ridiculously long. Couple that with the fact that I am often put on the wrong language server, I want to slap Valve in it's rich mouth. I sign up for English - US servers every time but despite this I often get matched with Russian or Spanish servers. Yeah, let's just match up MOBA players who can't communicate outside of insults (cyka, blyat) and viciously abusing the map ping feature. It's a team game but what information could the players possibly need other than unintelligible noises?

On the bright side I got an entire team of Russian players to draw silly faces on the map to stop them from pinging! Five adults just covering the mini map with: ^_^ =D C: >_> ;3
It was awesome!

srpLZ2F.png

(example of mini map drawings)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
MissMalloryMae said:
Anyone been playing Game OF War?

Totally safe to say I am addicted :lol:

Must of been Kate Upton's Beauty that suckered me in :whistle:
She sucked me into the game too.... But I played for about 5 minutes before I got sick of it.

YelloMit said:
MissMalloryMae said:
Anyone been playing Game OF War?

Totally safe to say I am addicted :lol:

Must of been Kate Upton's Beauty that suckered me in :whistle:
She sucked me into the game too.... But I played for about 5 minutes before I got sick of it.

You're lucky, I love it! lol you gotta get a bit higher before it becomes fun though!

Man, I hate only finding out I built my character in Shadowrun Returns badly in literally the last 2 or 3 missions. But that's ok, I get to restart it in the Dragonfall Director's Cut engine, with better combat menus, so woo. yay "hacks" to get the original to run in updated things.

Reactions: zippypinhead
My friends recently got me into Divinity: Original Sin, which I'm really enjoying. It can be described as a hybrid between D&D and perhaps Torchlight/ Diablo - I'm a big fan of the turn based combat. Plus, we've got a mod on that allows us to play as a four person party - I'd highly recommend it!

Reactions: zippypinhead
I finally started The Witcher yesterday, and ended up playing for seven hours. Of course, I had things to do yesterday, and I didn't get any of them done.

It's a lot of fun (except for the combat system, which if aggravating) and pretty refreshing to play Geralt after so many empty rpg player characters. I've actually been pretty delighted to keep wandering around, having him get drunk, play dice, brawl, and fuck random barmaids and peasant girls.

Reactions: RosalieDay
DOTA 2 again!
I have the GLaDOS announcer pack! She passively aggressively insults me all game and I love it. ;-;

Shit she has said:

(Mid-game) Here's a DOTA play-by-play. That fat, bat-winged thing just flew left. A goblin punched a... ghost I think. Good for him. Good for everyone. Anyway: DOTA.
(Respawning) Get back to battle. I think there's still a spot of ground out there that doesn't have your blood on it.
(Game going well) You're winning. More accurately, you're on the same team as winners who happen to be near you while they win.
(Victory) All your little goblins destroyed a magic whatever-it-was in the middle of a forest. That's quite a skill you have. If I were you I'd wait by the mailbox for my big check.