AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I tend to always go back to the same games I've played a million times. I've been playing a little bit of FFIX, Ledgend of Dragoon, Baldur's Gate, Mass Effect 2, and WoW.

Most likely in the minority giving up on Dragon Age: Inquisition, and went back to my usual loves.

I'm such a boring gamer.

Looking into the remastered Home World, venturing off from my game routine. Looks great.

RubyRich said:
Skyrim!
Trying my first character, then planning to start over.

I am so jealous. I have about 600 hours in Skyrim. To start again and not know anything would be awesome.

If you are on PC, have fun with all the mods out there. I recommend these.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4929/?

And this one gives you the best ass

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

And this one gives you the nicest weapons to whack things with

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1002/?

Play the game a while before you get too heavy into modding. Modding is an addictive activity. Before you know it, you'll have 500 hours into the game, 400 of those hours will have been spent fiddling around with mods, and you won't have finished a single major quest.

Not that I know this from experience or anything. :whistle:

zippypinhead said:
Play the game a while before you get too heavy into modding. Modding is an addictive activity. Before you know it, you'll have 500 hours into the game, 400 of those hours will have been spent fiddling around with mods, and you won't have finished a single major quest.

Not that I know this from experience or anything. :whistle:

No, a few good mods is all you need. I learnt moderation after Morrowind - which was a 400 mb game, but 8 GB with all my mods installed.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I have about 120ish mods running on my Skyrim. A lot are texture mods and silly mods (like swearing mudcrabs). Oh, and nude mods, of course.

Reactions: zippypinhead
One of my friends got me really addicted to a phone game called Puzzle and Dragons. On the surface it looks like Bejeweled, but not really, definitely requires strategy and research to beat dungeons , and I love the collectible nature of the game. It's kind of like Pokemon in a way because you have a team of monsters and you can level them up and evolve them and whatnot. Super fun!

Also several months ago I got a Humble Bundle but forgot to activate the games. Finally did that and have been playing Long Live the Queen. It's like if anime and Game of Thrones had a baby, pretty much you have to try to become a Queen and you can do so by either being well mannered or completely dicking people over, or marrying allies, causing divorces, or being completely insouciant to love affairs, or even becoming a magical girl to win the throne it's pretty funny. There are lots of badges and achievements you get by landing on different parts of the story or dying in different ways.

emma_skye12 said:
emma_skye12 said:
Grand Theft Auto 5 on Xbox One.

Skyrim, Bioshock 1&2, Bioshock Infinite, Portal 2, Minecraft, Fable 2 on Xbox 360.

I'm a game whore. :thumbleft:

FUCK I FORGOT TO MENTION BORDERLANDS 1&2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Talking of which I cannot wait until another 10 days time, when Borderlands: The Handsome Collection comes out on new gen! Borderlands 2 & Pre-Sequel with all DLC! But I gotta say I'm not as excited as I firt was, when I thought it featured Borderlands 1 as well. Kinda bummed about that.

Playing through Final Fantasy X and going for the Celestial Weapons so I can do the Monster Arena and Dark Aeons. The fucking Chocobo mini game.... I don't think I've ever been this frustrated or angry playing a video game before. How the fuck did this section of the game get past quality control? If it was a purely optional aside, it would be one thing. But if you want Tidus' Celestial weapon (and why wouldn't you want the main character's best weapon?), the game forces you to get a perfect score in the Chocobo mini game. Which again, would be fine, if only the Chocobo races were even remotely playable. I must have wasted four hours today trying to do this shit. It has to be the most poorly conceived, poorly executed segment of any game I've ever played. The only reason I'm carrying on now is so that the four hours (and counting) and the potential years that have been shaved of my lifespan by the mental anguish and sheer frustration this game has caused me today, aren't in vain. After this playthrough, I'm never playing this game again. I'm not a violent, vindictive person, but if I could somehow pay to kick whoever programmed this part of the game in the genitals repeatedly, I would sincerely consider it.

Rant over.

Hey everyone! Hope this is okay to post here. I was wondering if any of you had a clan in Diablo 3 that you run or could recommend to me! I tried to search for a camgirl one or an acf one but nothing came up.

The amount of cut scenes in both Bravely Default and Final Fantasy Type-0 so far is... annoying. As is the amount of random fights in BD. Holy crap, this is silly. Let me SEE them, and avoid them if I want. There are only so many Ethers in the game, so far, ffs!

Got back into Destiny and Hearthstone for a little bit. Borderlands collection for at least Xbox One is out today, so I'll probably buy that since I didn't get to play the prequel. Other than that...nada.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Caught Sid Meier's Beyond Earth and Starships on a Steam sale. Starships is getting pretty poor reviews, but I found it entertaining enough for a little light space domination. It was designed for tablets, and expectations should start with that in mind. It's not Civ in the slightest - the resources are the same, but the tech has no tree, there's only one "unit" on the big map, and the focus is on turn based tactics. Well worth the $2 I paid for it.

Beyond Earth is Civ 5 with some new stuff. Enjoyable, but plays more like a really good mod or expansion than a new game.

Been spending a couple hours a day on Cities: Skylines. I've read some threads and tutorials on http://www.reddit.com/r/citiesskylines which have helped me quite a bit. It's a much easier city sim game than Sim City, even though it does have its glitches.

Really enjoying it!

I finally got Bioshock Infinite (free as an Xbox gold game!), and finished it pretty quickly. I didn't do many side quests so it was a quick game. Was interesting to see how it all wrapped up.

Just finished getting all the way through Rise of the Triad, the 2013 version.
Glad It's over, it was tough.

Picked up a PS4 (long time XBox owner) been playing Battlefield Hardline and Destiny for the most part, will get back into GTAV soon and try and play some heists if I can find randoms to play with who won't take it too seriously.

Might try Life is Strange looks kind of interesting.

emma_skye12 said:
Guess who got Borderlands The Handsome Collection? :dance:

Thanks for the reminder. Just picked it up this mornin'.

DuoShi said:
emma_skye12 said:

Really happy I got this! Only issue is that the matchmaking doesn't come up with enough results. Cuz I think they've kept new & old gen players seperate. Not sure why :?

sahi said:
DuoShi said:
emma_skye12 said:

Really happy I got this! Only issue is that the matchmaking doesn't come up with enough results. Cuz I think they've kept new & old gen players seperate. Not sure why :?

I'm not surprised. They do this for every cross-gen game. It's very annoying, and it's probably one of the reasons I'm not that interested in games right now.

Reactions: sahi