AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Am I the only one who plays Minecraft? LoL
I got obsessed with it a few years back lol. I try not to play video games too much because I get obsessed with them all. Recently it's Assassin's Creed Valhalla for me. Spent about 50 hours playing it over the bank holiday weekend and only just managed to free myself from its grip and get back to reality yesterday 😂

Lately I kinda obliged myself to have some me time in order not to burnout and me time basically equals games to me 😅 so I recently started 3 games: Persona 5, Soul Hackers 2 and Fire Emblem Awakening. I love turn based games so I'm having a blast! Not sure if I can finish all three but oh well. It sure is fun.

Started playing Honkai: Star Rail, it got recommended on epic and was free, looked it up and people were saying it has a good story so decided to install it. Not so sure about the good story part, maybe I am missing something but to me it kind of feels like reading 2 pages out of one book then a couple pages out of a random section of another book etc (maybe that gets better over time though since I am only like 2 hours in or something?). Its a turn based RPG, the anime art style is awesome and with the anime cut scenes it feels like playing through an anime and the combat system is great imo. Only thing kind of strange is theres no jump not that you need to jump for anything in the game just feels strange controlling a character that cant jump in 2023 😂

Started playing Honkai: Star Rail, it got recommended on epic and was free, looked it up and people were saying it has a good story so decided to install it. Not so sure about the good story part, maybe I am missing something but to me it kind of feels like reading 2 pages out of one book then a couple pages out of a random section of another book etc (maybe that gets better over time though since I am only like 2 hours in or something?). Its a turn based RPG, the anime art style is awesome and with the anime cut scenes it feels like playing through an anime and the combat system is great imo. Only thing kind of strange is theres no jump not that you need to jump for anything in the game just feels strange controlling a character that cant jump in 2023 😂
Omg yes the game is beautiful but I never understand what's going on! Tbf it was the same with Honkai Impact but I still played that for a long time

Omg yes the game is beautiful but I never understand what's going on! Tbf it was the same with Honkai Impact but I still played that for a long time
Thats exactly where I am with it, like as soon as your like 'oh so I guess the story is this' it becomes really random again. TBH that puts me off playing it more than any of the pay to win mechanics they have in the game (which so far havnt been too bad) but I do want to be able to follow whats going on 😂

Thats exactly where I am with it, like as soon as your like 'oh so I guess the story is this' it becomes really random again. TBH that puts me off playing it more than any of the pay to win mechanics they have in the game (which so far havnt been too bad) but I do want to be able to follow whats going on 😂
I think because Honkai impact had stages of sort and it was basically just shooting monsters the story really didn't matter whereas with star rail I just feel lost

Currently working my way through Broken Sword (the original release not the directors cut) enjoying it so far, shame they dont make so many point and click adventure games anymore.

I don't know how much it counts as gaming, but to get away from all other programming and what else the days bring, I tend to go code for GTA RP, else I play racing games or roguelikes.. a bunch of different ones :D lately I been doing "Tower Escape"

Been playing WWE2k23, it's such a janky mess of a game (on pc). It's stupid shit like controller works in every mode of the game except the story mode, turns out if you have a keyboard plugged in (which again...pc...everyone has a keyboard plugged in). When the match starts the game switches the primary controller to the keyboard, if you open the menu the controller works again. To play the story mode with a controler you have to unplug your keyboard before you start up the game.

The graphics have such a huge level of variance to them too, some of the character models look great, others make it look like a ps2 game and the audio dubbing is so bad in a time where every other game has lip syncing down with mocap.

It's a mess of a game...but it's a fun mess 😂

Reactions: inertvolcano
Been playing WWE2k23, it's such a janky mess of a game (on pc). It's stupid shit like controller works in every mode of the game except the story mode, turns out if you have a keyboard plugged in (which again...pc...everyone has a keyboard plugged in). When the match starts the game switches the primary controller to the keyboard, if you open the menu the controller works again. To play the story mode with a controler you have to unplug your keyboard before you start up the game.

The graphics have such a huge level of variance to them too, some of the character models look great, others make it look like a ps2 game and the audio dubbing is so bad in a time where every other game has lip syncing down with mocap.

It's a mess of a game...but it's a fun mess 😂
I have bought so many of those games, but after the 2K22 I gave up. It was such a mess. One of the first matches I tried to have was a tag team match and only three of the wrestlers loaded lol

I like wrestling games and I put a lot of time into previous editions in the Universe mode, but the last couple ones I've bought have just not worked out for me.

I have bought so many of those games, but after the 2K22 I gave up. It was such a mess. One of the first matches I tried to have was a tag team match and only three of the wrestlers loaded lol

I like wrestling games and I put a lot of time into previous editions in the Universe mode, but the last couple ones I've bought have just not worked out for me.
2k23 is the first one I have played since Raw on the original xbox. TBH I am kind of amazed that with such a massive franchise they would be so lazy with it (found another bug too, if you climb a ladder, and press the button to climb again you climb thin air and cant get down 😂 ). If it was some low budget game or something that wouldnt know a lot of people would buy it I could understand some of the short comings on it a bit more....I mean given recent games at least it's finished i guess (and that should so not be a selling point of a game 😂 )

Reactions: inertvolcano
Just started playing boulders gate 3, really enjoying it so far, the skill checks changing the outcomes of certain discissions is both awesome from a replay-ability standpoint and annoying af (gpu was overheating causing the system to crash and then I couldn't get back to what I was doing because I failed skill checks that I passed the first time 😂 )

I've gotten really into Dead by Daylight. I used to play it a lot, but then took a long break. Lately I have a lot more time to myself than I'm used to and it's lonely so I've picked it back up. Turns out that when I'm alone a lot I like to play multiplayer games.

Though funnily I mostly play Killer so I'm not exactly making friends. 😅

Just started playing boulders gate 3, really enjoying it so far, the skill checks changing the outcomes of certain discissions is both awesome from a replay-ability standpoint and annoying af (gpu was overheating causing the system to crash and then I couldn't get back to what I was doing because I failed skill checks that I passed the first time 😂 )
Is something like dark souls...? 😅

Reactions: zippypinhead
Is something like dark souls...? 😅
isometric (I think is the right term for it) not 3rd person (which I think dark souls was?). So more like diablo than dark souls I think.

Havnt had time to get back into boulders gate since I started playing it. but been playing way to much tetris recently, prefer the gameboy version to the one they have on the tetris website, but that's good fun too also didnt know that they had the game on their site for free (with a couple of other versions which im also not a huge fan of).

I've been playing Baldur's Gate 3 when I get the chance, too. I'm still making my way through the first act. It is a lot of fun, but I have to say, a lot of the companions are hard to like. @alexakitty the biggest game it compares best to is Dragon Age. It's the same sort of party-based, character-driven CRPG with dialog cutscenes and tactical combat.

i wanna get the Texas Chain Saw Massacre game on steam but im not sure if my laptop can handle it that and 40 $ is kinda expensive for me at moment i love halloween and getting scared but halloween is everyday for me!

i wanna get the Texas Chain Saw Massacre game on steam but im not sure if my laptop can handle it that and 40 $ is kinda expensive for me at moment i love halloween and getting scared but halloween is everyday for me!

Click can you run it, install the "detection.exe" file and it will check your system to see if it will run.

okay looks like i can play it but likely only on low graphics it says i have the Minimum.... maybe i will buy it and try it oneday but like i said before money is tight.... so maybe oneday

Started Disco Elysium this week 😁 awesome game
Hadnt heard of this one before, looks like it's my type of game though :)
im looking forward to The Lamplighters League, keep forgetting what it's called though and kind of surprised it's not out already 😂

Hadnt heard of this one before, looks like it's my type of game though :)
im looking forward to The Lamplighters League, keep forgetting what it's called though and kind of surprised it's not out already 😂
It's a mix of pen and paper rpg with dark detective investigation game. It's very creative imo!

Reactions: KingMarti
Haven't had tons of room for bigger games in my schedule lately, so actually just been playing "Peglin" for a little bit now and then :))

I've been obsessed with Dead by Daylight. I lasted played it about 5 years ago, took a long break, but now I'm hooked again. I mostly play as Killer and I've been playing the Oni a lot lately.

I hadn’t really played computer games since I was a teenager but I have bought a Nintendo Switch so I can play games with my niece online as a way of trans-Atlantic bonding and it’s such fun. I’m running around in Zelda at the moment.

BUT… I saw this game is coming out soon and looks so much fun!

Reactions: Lilly_____
Have you guys played "gems of war" ? It's on phone, PC, consoles but only the PC/phone is crossplay. What an addictive match3 game, it's like puzzle quest but so much more to it. I guess it's like puzzle quest and hearthstone had a baby. There's no pressure on speed as there's no real pvp, the pvp is that you fight other players teams but AI controls the enemy team rather than a player.

Edit: I forgot, it's got a cash shop that can be extremely tempting at times, if you lack self control maybe best not to try it.

• Funny!
Reactions: deltaepsilon